Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who belives in bigfoot and the loch ness monster?

+20
Raptor X
Octagonapus97
mrshadowxtreme
F22-RAPTOR
Gopher
DinoDude65
Clonehunter
WalkingWithDinosaursMan
Spinosaurus hunter
Nova
Raging Raptor
Titaniumsaurus-rex
Darth_Spino
Jfrog
Spartan 117
godzillaman
ozraptor
thegrimmshow
Allosaurus571
spinojp3
24 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who belives in bigfoot and the loch ness monster? Empty Who belives in bigfoot and the loch ness monster?

Post  spinojp3 Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:03 pm

I belive in both.
spinojp3
spinojp3
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Who belives in bigfoot and the loch ness monster? Empty Re: Who belives in bigfoot and the loch ness monster?

Post  Allosaurus571 Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:05 pm

Me too.
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Who belives in bigfoot and the loch ness monster? Empty Re: Who belives in bigfoot and the loch ness monster?

Post  thegrimmshow Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:02 pm

bigfoot? =nah! , loch ness monster? a bit. Very Happy
thegrimmshow
thegrimmshow
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  ozraptor Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:11 pm

I so belivie in nessie I belivie in yowies though, the australin Big Foot
ozraptor
ozraptor
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  thegrimmshow Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:44 am

You know i kept on thinking about these kind of stories. But i think there are still over a million of mysteries yet to be discovered. Very Happy
thegrimmshow
thegrimmshow
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  godzillaman Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:48 pm

The Okapi was considered a cryptid ntil around 1900, remember. It's not like the "undiscovered" animals today are the only ones ever.
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:26 pm

Okay, these stories have been going on for years, on and on, hundreds of years, how can they be alive that long?

Back to top Go down

Post  thegrimmshow Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:03 pm

We don't have any idea. These are just stories. Second hand information that might have been tampered already. Very Happy
thegrimmshow
thegrimmshow
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan 117 Sun May 31, 2009 5:38 am

Bigfoot: No
Loch Ness Monster: Yes

Thats what I think. Very Happy
Spartan 117
Spartan 117
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Jfrog Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:06 am

if someone only puts a 24/forever camera near the lochness lake then it might be proven

scratch
Jfrog
Jfrog
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Who belives in bigfoot and the loch ness monster? Empty nessei

Post  Darth_Spino Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:17 pm

Megalenia the giant lizard of Austrulia is alive!
affraid
Also the (i have no idea how spell it) Moke-Mokey, a dinosaur in the Congo.
Darth_Spino
Darth_Spino
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Titaniumsaurus-rex Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:10 pm

loch ness monster i only belive
Titaniumsaurus-rex
Titaniumsaurus-rex
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:13 pm

Errr,I belive none,they're as real as santa.

Back to top Go down

Post  Titaniumsaurus-rex Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:14 pm

yea your right those guys are phonys
Titaniumsaurus-rex
Titaniumsaurus-rex
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Titaniumsaurus-rex Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:21 pm

ok ok i get it BACK TO TOPIC:
as you can see lochness and bigfoot are not real
they are phony.some bastard from TV only said they are real
also they are unreal

dino's are real
Titaniumsaurus-rex
Titaniumsaurus-rex
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Back to top Go down

Who belives in bigfoot and the loch ness monster? Empty cryptids

Post  Darth_Spino Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:35 pm

I finaly got the congo dinos name Mokele-mbembe

here is the site i got the name and is all about cryptids: http://www.cryptozoology.com/cryptids.php
Darth_Spino
Darth_Spino
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:23 am

lol where did that come from

I think that Bigfoot is real, an Nessie WAS real. I think that THE FIRST SIGHTINGS where lagit. But after that, the magical photoshop lead us to believe its still here.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Nova Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:05 am

Nessie, in the modern accepteed form (survivng plesiosaur) is false! It can't have survived. It was reckoned most of the original ones died because of the cold by the meteor. And guess what, Scotland is really cold (I've been to Aberdeen). Its possible something like it survived, and we just assumed that was a plesiosaur. But an actual one? no.

Big foot is possible, but not likely since given all the searches for it it still hasn't been found. With all the people looking for it you would think they'd have found something
Nova
Nova
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Spinosaurus hunter Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:32 pm

I don't belive in both of the creatures.
Spinosaurus hunter
Spinosaurus hunter
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithDinosaursMan Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:35 pm

There are videos about big foot!
But lot's of videos are faces!
But i belives that in North Amerika a big food exist!
WalkingWithDinosaursMan
WalkingWithDinosaursMan
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:17 am

Bigfoot= hoax. theres a one in a million chance that his species even roamed the earth to begin with, let alone be here today!

Nessie=theyv looked and looked in that lake, but unless Nessie has a secret cave with ADT home security, then she is not real either. always fun to believe though.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:48 pm

I don't believe in neither one of them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:11 pm

Bigfoot iis possible. Nessie is possible to, in fact, if nessie is a plesio, then we know that they live for hundreds of years, or thiers more than one nessie... I think there more than one of each of these.
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:56 pm

If there was even a single plesiosaur, it would be nothing like what we imagine it now, because evolution would have taken a MAJOR toll on the animal. If it was in the Jurassic-Cretaceous period, then it will be much more adapted to the changes that have slowly occurred throughout the time period of the Cretaceous and now, because of the greatly changed atmosphere and water temperatures, oxygen levels, water depths- everything it was used to would have changed. it would have to adapt these massive changes, therefore it would not even look much like a plesiosaur, id imagine it to be smaller to match its dependence on freshwater bodies, which are not as large as they where during the times of Pangaea and beyond. I would think it to be an omnivore, since most areas that have been said to live in are now scarce in a lot of forms of life now, and in the time of the Mesozoic, it was the Apex Hunter of its time, so nowadays it would be bumped waaayyyy down the food chain, yet another major evolutionary challenge. When such changes occur, those in the food chain will be affected, what the plesiosaur ate must of adapted as well in order to defend itself against the newly-found abilities of the evolved Plesiosaur, wich i will call K-TS (K-T survivor). {K-T is the extinction that wiped out the dinosaurs and almost all in their time period} If K-TS would have to either adapt to post K-T or it would simply die out. If the extinction event changed the atmosphere and total existence as scientist state it did, K-TS would have to either evolve rapidly, or face extinction. I favor the idea that they simply went extinct, because it would be almost impossible for an animal with such sheer size to evolve so rapidly in such a small time margin. Although nobody knows for sure how evolution occurs, almost all scientist believe in it. We cant even imagine the complex changes that occure during this evolutionary process, but its almost certain to exist. In conclusion, i dont believe even any form of plesiosauria exist TODAY. And that is my explanation behind it, and way to go if you read all that because my fingers HUrt now. alien alien
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithDinosaursMan Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:20 pm

Yesterday i was with my friend in the forest and iwe have seen bigfood!!! Razz
WalkingWithDinosaursMan
WalkingWithDinosaursMan
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next