Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who belives in bigfoot and the loch ness monster?

+20
Raptor X
Octagonapus97
mrshadowxtreme
F22-RAPTOR
Gopher
DinoDude65
Clonehunter
WalkingWithDinosaursMan
Spinosaurus hunter
Nova
Raging Raptor
Titaniumsaurus-rex
Darth_Spino
Jfrog
Spartan 117
godzillaman
ozraptor
thegrimmshow
Allosaurus571
spinojp3
24 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who belives in bigfoot and the loch ness monster? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who belives in bigfoot and the loch ness monster?

Post  Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:23 pm

This is my opinoin that none exist there dead gone your just seeing things in your mind you believe people who imagine it then you imagine it and see it! Mad

Back to top Go down

Who belives in bigfoot and the loch ness monster? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who belives in bigfoot and the loch ness monster?

Post  WalkingWithDinosaursMan Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:25 pm

i havn't seen big food!!!
WalkingWithDinosaursMan
WalkingWithDinosaursMan
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:31 pm

Ya mean big foot.Ithought ya went to sleep?

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:47 pm

oh and as for bigfoot, he doesn't exist. in MY opinion.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:05 pm

I now thats what I'm saying.

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:32 pm

Hey RR, you believe in evolution? SUCKER!! Watch this:

Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:59 pm

Clonehunter wrote:Hey RR, you believe in evolution? SUCKER!! Watch this:

omg hahahahahahahahahahahahaha lolol that so funny haha thanx +1rep fo you
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithDinosaursMan Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:24 am

Nice Video!
haha
WalkingWithDinosaursMan
WalkingWithDinosaursMan
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  DinoDude65 Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:46 pm

I don't know much about Bigfoot, but I think that the Loch Ness Monster is plausible. As well as Mokele-Mbembe. That would be interesting to see the mokele-mbembe.
DinoDude65
DinoDude65
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:50 pm

WalkingWithDinosaursMan wrote:i havn't seen big food!!!
You just said you saw Big Foot...
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nova Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:58 am

I think its the oher way around. See, with nessie theree is only a limited area that it is supposed to be in so that can (and has been) quite well searched.

Bigfoot could be anywhere in the forests, there are many undiscovered animals in the forests as well.

However, until it can been demonstrated to exist, then there to all intents and purposes it doesnt exist.
Like fairies. They might be true, but until they can be shown to be so, they aren't considered to exist.

Mod note:use proper grammar.
Nova
Nova
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:35 pm

I'm glad you pointed that out. There is not enough evidence to support the fact that such creatures exist.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  F22-RAPTOR Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:59 pm

big foot could be a surviving evolved form of a ape that has not evolved and never will??? And the loch ness monster could be real due to the fact that there is many twisting and turning caves in the loch. SO the loch ness monster could be hiding in any and swith caves before we even look in the one it was previously in ('Question'). You never know????????And it could of been persurved in ice and got defrosted in the lake??? I say that because we aren't sertin what killed of the dinosaurs.

P.S. That video is hysterical
F22-RAPTOR
F22-RAPTOR
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Who belives in bigfoot and the loch ness monster? - Page 2 Empty ME TOO!!

Post  mrshadowxtreme Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:14 pm

I love myths and legends
but i think nessie I belive more in nessie, cause i think not every dinosaur is extinct they may live somewhere in the planet, in the deep ocean, in the deep jungle, mountains everywhere we not even discovered 20% of the planet. I think bigfoot is more lie. Cause it may a person being a dumb and got a costume then he went to a random forest. But something is for sure WE are not ALONE Smile the universe is so giant that everything is possible, please don't take this as a joke but i think dinosaur could exist in another planet. I love science as i love being alive.
mrshadowxtreme
mrshadowxtreme
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:34 pm

Non-Ave dinos are all extinct. And the above use of the word hysterical is wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagonapus97 Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:22 pm

When someone says we've discovered everything or whatever I point to:

Okapi
Komodo Dragon
Mountain Gorilla
Chacoan Peccary
Giant Panda
Coelocanth
Bili Ape
Every animal that is being discovered each year.

Does this answer your question?
Octagonapus97
Octagonapus97
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:51 pm

Coyotefang wrote:Non-Ave dinos are all extinct. And the above use of the word hysterical is wrong.
As an informal adjective, it (technically) is utilized correctly.

hysterical [hɪˈstɛrɪkəl], hysteric
adj

1. of or suggesting hysteria hysterical cries
2. (Psychiatry) suffering from hysteria
3. Informal wildly funny
---(Collins English Dictionary)
study I really had to butt in, didn't I? Razz

When someone says we've discovered everything or whatever I point to:

(list of animals Here, which Gopher did not include for the sake of shortening the post)

Does this answer your question?
Anyone who thinks we've discovered everything is simply an idiot.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:01 pm

No duh their an idiot, you forgot to mention the Daddylonglegs, a perfect example of what a cryptid is, not some stupid monster.
Cryptozoology, the study of unknown animals has bcom Cryptozoology, the study of monsters.
The above animals actually made sense, it was the naivety of people back then that caused disbelief, the natives described gorrillas as shapeshifters. Whats the difference? Bigfoot, nessie, gambo... A giant walking ape that can easily be a number of things, a plesiosaur (Nuff said), and a dolfin that is obviously a dolfin....
Oh and monsterquest is bullsh1t for using an athlete to see if the patterson footage could be immitated, and stoping there. I know a kid, who is very unfit, who walks just like the Patty bigfoot.

@Hysteria definition. Holy sh1t.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:58 pm

Coyotefang wrote:
The height of nerdy-ness, eh?

Oh and monsterquest is bullsh1t for using an athlete to see if the patterson footage could be immitated, and stoping there. I know a kid, who is very unfit, who walks just like the Patty bigfoot.
I take it "MonsterQuest" is a TV program?
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor X Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:54 pm

Gopher wrote:
Coyotefang wrote:
The height of nerdy-ness, eh?

I take it "MonsterQuest" is a TV program?
Yes it is, but it got canceled, for no apparent reason. I use to love that show... Crying or Very sad
Raptor X
Raptor X
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:34 pm

It got cancelled because it was a steaming load that focused on things like the oh-so popular bullsh1t Mothman, and the unlikely and retarded reptilian Lake Champlain monster.

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor X Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:17 am

says the troll with a picture of a cartoon character as an avatar.
Raptor X
Raptor X
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:23 am

Yes I am a troll, yes I have a cartoon character as an avatar.
Is it relevant? No.
Does it make anything I say less credible? No.
Is it childish and imply I have induced butthurt by bashing a show that doesnt do what it's fans think it does? F-ck yeah.

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor X Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:29 am

Really, you're one of the few who actually watched MQ that don't give a flying f-ck about the logic of the show. Just because your not bright enough to realize what the science behind it was, doesn't mean it sucks.
Raptor X
Raptor X
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:37 am

LOL, yes, I actually watched monsterquest, and enjoyed it as a twelve-year-old.
Like SyFy, I watch it for lulz. Anyone who thinks that Champ is a reptile is an idiot.
Logic? Like what? The witnesses? The lie detection? No, it's not an entire compilation of idiocy, but get this.
Every. Other. Episode. They. Say. Something. Completely. Stupid.
One woman claimed she saw champ walking outside at night, do you really wanna give her the benefit of the doubt?
EDIT: I'm not bright? Comming from the one who applauded Andrew's rage paragraph?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next