Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New York moves to become 6th state to legalize gay marriage

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New York moves to become 6th state to legalize gay marriage Empty New York moves to become 6th state to legalize gay marriage

Post  cunfuzzed Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:27 am

cunfuzzed
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

New York moves to become 6th state to legalize gay marriage Empty Re: New York moves to become 6th state to legalize gay marriage

Post  Andrew Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:34 pm

See people down south are straight, and we don't marry the same gender...

This didn't even make me lol....Bleh....Legalizing gay marriages....

Thank god for the country people sometimes...

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

New York moves to become 6th state to legalize gay marriage Empty Re: New York moves to become 6th state to legalize gay marriage

Post  cunfuzzed Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:20 pm

Andrew wrote:See people down south are straight, and we don't marry the same gender...
Yeah, but gay people generally aren't inbred, so I think they still have a leg up on you.

Yeah, and people up north are secure in their sexuality. They recognize that even if two people of the same gender love each other, it does not affect them in any way.

Andrew wrote:This didn't even make me lol....Bleh....Legalizing gay marriages....
I know right? Legally allowing two people to say that they love each other is so disgusting...

Andrew wrote:Thank god for the country people sometimes...
Yes. Lets thank God for the idiots who deny science and openly discriminate.

Tell me, should black people not be allowed to marry white people? Because if you're going to object to one group not being allowed to marry another, why not object to all groups that are different then you are being allowed to marry? And believe me, there are plenty of people "down south" who would agree with that too. I know. I live there.

cunfuzzed
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:40 pm

-.-

Well I don't care if black and white people marry.

My opinion againts Gay's marrying, is my opinion.

Oh, and when I saw two people saying they love each other is disgusting, I mean the same gender. I have to come to my grandparents to find my 27 year old cousin making out with other girls and showing us the picutres. She has over 50 girlfriends, that she sees 2 times a month. If she ever married one, I doubt I would be at their wedding.

And I don't thank god for that. Just that you don't really find much homosexuals down in tennessee. I have nothing against homosexuals. Just, I don't think they should marry. Just a pointless, simple opinion.

Not trying to debate with you here. I know, your going to quote everything I say. Im barely country myself :/ Before another debation between the two of us starts, Im gonna stop here.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  cunfuzzed Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:04 pm

Andrew wrote:Well I don't care if black and white people marry.

My opinion againts Gay's marrying, is my opinion.
Yes, and I was asking why that logic doesn't apply to every group different from you.

If you're going to apply hateful logic to one group different from you, might as well not discriminate on the rest of them.

Andrew wrote:Oh, and when I saw two people saying they love each other is disgusting, I mean the same gender. I have to come to my grandparents to find my 27 year old cousin making out with other girls and showing us the picutres. She has over 50 girlfriends, that she sees 2 times a month. If she ever married one, I doubt I would be at their wedding.
Yeah. Because straight people never do that. Right?

Andrew wrote:And I don't thank god for that. Just that you don't really find much homosexuals down in tennessee. I have nothing against homosexuals. Just, I don't think they should marry. Just a pointless, simple opinion.
I'd like to point out the irony in that sentence. It begins with the part where you said that you've got nothing against them, and ends with the part where you said that they should be denied a basic right. Which would mean that you've got something against them.

cunfuzzed
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Nemesis Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:16 pm

I'm going to have to side with cunfuzzed on this one. Homosexuality is not very different from heterosexuality in many ways, and please don't bring religion into this. Only humans have original sin, so only they can sin, yet animals can be homosexual (beyond humans that is), and homosexuality is rarely a choice, but part of who a person is, so homosexuality isn't a sin. If you want to deny humans the fundamental right to officially express their love to another person of the same sex and vice versa, which is a fundamental right, do go ahead. I just won't be helping you.
Nemesis
Nemesis
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:33 pm

I think in my opinion, that homosexuality, is a desperate outcry for attention. I really DO NOT, believe that someone is born, "Gay" or "Lesbian" Arrow
Raptor
Raptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  cunfuzzed Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:00 pm

Raptor wrote:I think in my opinion, that homosexuality, is a desperate outcry for attention. I really DO NOT, believe that someone is born, "Gay" or "Lesbian" Arrow
And, of course, science (rightfully) disagrees with you: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biology_and_sexual_orientation

Last edited by cunfuzzed on Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

cunfuzzed
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:47 pm

cunfuzzed wrote:
Raptor wrote:I think in my opinion, that homosexuality, is a desperate outcry for attention. I really DO NOT, believe that someone is born, "Gay" or "Lesbian" Arrow
And, of course, science (rightfully) disagrees with you: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biology_and_sexual_orientation
And of Course. I just don't believe it. I don't care how much evidence you put up in front of me, but I don't believe that a human being, can find the same sex, more attractive than the opposite. That's just disgusting. (Opinion) It's morally wrong and everybody knows it.
Raptor
Raptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  cunfuzzed Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:45 pm

Raptor wrote:And of Course. I just don't believe it.
Thankfully, science doesn't care.

Raptor wrote:I don't care how much evidence you put up in front of me, but I don't believe that a human being, can find the same sex, more attractive than the opposite.
Trust me, it's quite easy.

All they would have to do is take into account the fact that people like you are straight (presumably; I'm sure there are plenty of closet gay people among you who are simply in denial). That simple fact alone should be enough to turn any logical person gay.

Raptor wrote:That's just disgusting. (Opinion) It's morally wrong and everybody knows it.
If being intolerant is what you call "morally correct" then your morals can go frack themselves.

cunfuzzed
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:15 pm

Raptor wrote:
cunfuzzed wrote:
I don't believe that a human being, can find the same sex, more attractive than the opposite
Closet Gays, the gay people who don't want others to know, explain how they could possibly want more attention.

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:58 pm

Coyotefang wrote:
Raptor wrote:
cunfuzzed wrote:
I don't believe that a human being, can find the same sex, more attractive than the opposite
Closet Gays, the gay people who don't want others to know, explain how they could possibly want more attention.
Ah Whatever. I'm not going to argue with anybody on this topic.
Just so you guys know.
I am strongly against Gays.
Raptor
Raptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  cunfuzzed Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:47 pm

Raptor wrote:I am strongly against Gays.
Tell me, do you hate black people, Jews, and Muslims as well? Because there's just as much reason to hate them (none at all).

cunfuzzed
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:37 pm

cunfuzzed wrote:
Raptor wrote:I am strongly against Gays.
Tell me, do you hate black people, Jews, and Muslims as well? Because there's just as much reason to hate them (none at all).

I don't hate any one of them.
Raptor
Raptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  cunfuzzed Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:43 am

Raptor wrote:I don't hate any one of them.
Then why do you hate gays?

cunfuzzed
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:44 pm

cunfuzzed wrote:
Raptor wrote:I don't hate any one of them.
Then why do you hate gays?
I consider them Immoral. VERY IMMORAL!
Raptor
Raptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  cunfuzzed Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:07 pm

Raptor wrote:I consider them Immoral. VERY IMMORAL!
And they are more immoral then black people, Muslims, and Jews...how?

cunfuzzed
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:12 am

You know what cunffuzed? Twitch, twitch
Ugh...So dumb...
Nevermind. Forget I ever mentioned anything. Agnst
I just go by the Bible. And it says that Homosexuals are really immoral people.
Raptor
Raptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  cunfuzzed Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:08 pm

Raptor wrote: I just go by the Bible. And it says that Homosexuals are really immoral people.
The Bible also says it's ok to sell women into slavery (among other things that no sane person would find ok). I guess you're ok with that too, if that's what you're going to go with as your reasoning....

And if that's the reasoning you're going to use, then why don't you believe all of the other things the Bible advocates are ok as well?

cunfuzzed
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:38 pm

cunfuzzed wrote:
Raptor wrote: I just go by the Bible. And it says that Homosexuals are really immoral people.
The Bible also says it's ok to sell women into slavery (among other things that no sane person would find ok). I guess you're ok with that too, if that's what you're going to go with as your reasoning....

And if that's the reasoning you're going to use, then why don't you believe all of the other things the Bible advocates are ok as well?
Whoah There. The Bible Tells about Slavery, and That's all in the Old Testament. Which Is why Jesus Came to correct alot of things. I'm not going to start a bible battle with you, unless it's directly about Homosexuality.
Raptor
Raptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  cunfuzzed Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:23 pm

Raptor wrote:Whoah There. The Bible Tells about Slavery, and That's all in the Old Testament. Which Is why Jesus Came to correct alot of things. I'm not going to start a bible battle with you, unless it's directly about Homosexuality.
In other words, you pick and choose what you believe.

Oh, and while my Bible knowledge may be a bit rusty, I believe the only explicit condemnation of homosexuality are in: Leviticus, and Genesis. Which would be the Old Testament as well. So if you're going to dismiss slavery because "it's only in the Old Testament," I would recommend you dismiss that as well. Otherwise, you're talking out of both ends. The New Testament doesn't condone homosexual acts, but it doesn't explicitly say you aren't allowed to be homosexual. There is a distinct difference.

Oh, and while I'm thinking about it, the New Testament also teaches acceptance of sinners ("Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"). I don't see you doing that either.

cunfuzzed
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:32 am

cunfuzzed wrote:
Raptor wrote:Whoah There. The Bible Tells about Slavery, and That's all in the Old Testament. Which Is why Jesus Came to correct alot of things. I'm not going to start a bible battle with you, unless it's directly about Homosexuality.
In other words, you pick and choose what you believe.

Oh, and while my Bible knowledge may be a bit rusty, I believe the only explicit condemnation of homosexuality are in: Leviticus, and Genesis. Which would be the Old Testament as well. So if you're going to dismiss slavery because "it's only in the Old Testament," I would recommend you dismiss that as well. Otherwise, you're talking out of both ends. The New Testament doesn't condone homosexual acts, but it doesn't explicitly say you aren't allowed to be homosexual. There is a distinct difference.

Oh, and while I'm thinking about it, the New Testament also teaches acceptance of sinners ("Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"). I don't see you doing that either.
I didn't condemn anybody did I?
Raptor
Raptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  cunfuzzed Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:00 am

Give to the fact that this:
Raptor wrote:That's just disgusting.
Is your opinion on gay people? Yes, you did.

cunfuzzed
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:03 pm

I think it is disgusting. Did I say, "OH I DONT GIVE A DARN ABOUT GAYS AND THEY ARE ALL GOING TO HELL BLAH BLAH BLAH"
Now if i said it like that that would be condemning.
Raptor
Raptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  cunfuzzed Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:54 pm

Raptor wrote:I think it is disgusting. Did I say, "OH I DONT GIVE A DARN ABOUT GAYS AND THEY ARE ALL GOING TO HELL BLAH BLAH BLAH"
Now if i said it like that that would be condemning.
Actually, saying that you "don't give a darn" about gays would be far better then what you actually said. Saying you don't care about something is better then calling it wrong, or disgusting.

And:
Merriam-Webster wrote:Definition of CONDEMN
transitive verb
1: to declare to be reprehensible, wrong, or evil usually after weighing evidence and without reservation <a policy widely condemned as racist>
Please explain to me what the difference is between calling something disgusting, and calling it reprehensible and wrong.

cunfuzzed
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next