Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything I've learened from Jurassic Park

+5
xXJAMESXx
procompsognathus101
Andrew
Raging Raptor
Clonehunter
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Everything I've learened from Jurassic Park - Page 2 Empty Re: Everything I've learened from Jurassic Park

Post  procompsognathus101 Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:22 am

I have no idea what the heck yo just said,Andrew. "I, Myself, Iself, My, and mine, and andrew" confused
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Everything I've learened from Jurassic Park - Page 2 Empty Re: Everything I've learened from Jurassic Park

Post  Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:21 am

procompsognathus101 wrote:I have no idea what the heck yo just said,Andrew. "I, Myself, Iself, My, and mine, and andrew" confused
I get it lol.
You guys are forgetting the jp dinos had different subspecies like modern animals. The red raptors re males of the nublar raptors. Velociraptor Nublarensis And on the tropical side of site b has subspecies specific to isla sorna which are all more aggressive. Pteranodons in jpII were Coniferous Forest adapted and calm. The JPIII Pteros were cliff living and mauled things. The JP1 Paras were Lake-ish and the jp2 and 3 ones were grassland-ish

hm...

Grant is psycic, he saw a Feathered sorna raptor in a dream without ever seeing real one
Ceratosaurus paused has a creepy stare that will scar your mind for life
Raptors imitate frosen lab dinos
t-rex cant see you if you dont move, unless you're a lawyer, it sees you on the toilet
T-rex can get into buildings unnoticed
T-rex fathers caused havoc looking for their kids
T-rex can drink out of chlorine filled pools
Scientists cant spell Stegosaurus
Everyone thinks deinonichus is velociraptor.

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:12 am

You do know,that the theory of trex having motion sensitive eyesight has been discredited! Pteranodons as well aren't aggresive,that's why their name in the JPIII movie is :Pteranodon Longiceps Hippocratesi. The Pteranodon in the lost world,also couldn't grasp onto branches with its claws,they were used as rudders. And,it appears that the species of Pteranodon we saw in Lost World was:Pteranodon Longiceps and the one seen in the guide thing Roland was holding(seen for a short time) was the:Pteranodon Sternbergi.
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:03 am

procompsognathus101 wrote:I have no idea what the heck yo just said,Andrew. "I, Myself, Iself, My, and mine, and andrew" confused

Just an expression. Rolling Eyes

But lets stop getting off topic now.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:44 pm

procompsognathus101 wrote:You do know,that the theory of trex having motion sensitive eyesight has been discredited! Pteranodons as well aren't aggresive,that's why their name in the JPIII movie is :Pteranodon Longiceps Hippocratesi. The Pteranodon in the lost world,also couldn't grasp onto branches with its claws,they were used as rudders. And,it appears that the species of Pteranodon we saw in Lost World was:Pteranodon Longiceps and the one seen in the guide thing Roland was holding(seen for a short time) was the:Pteranodon Sternbergi.
i know the eyesight thing, but it was funny how they said it cant see, but it saw Gennero and didnt see the screaming girl. So...Im saying the jp 3 dinos are different subspecies than jp2, since they look different, act different andare more aggressive. The grasping thing is probably an adapted feature gained by not living at cliffs, It needed to rest somewhere.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:49 pm

Of course it saw Gennaro; he was screaming his arse off!

Even if he wasn't moving until Rexy found him, he must've really made quite a stink in there... Razz
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:19 pm

Gopher wrote:Of course it saw Gennaro; he was screaming his arse off!

Even if he wasn't moving until Rexy found him, he must've really made quite a stink in there... Razz
yeah, he must've craped himself when rex showed up. Also did anyone know some frogs can't see you when you don't move? explains a little something.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jfrog Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:54 am

guys this funny but lets face it the odds are gays this days
when they hear about questions about bringing dinos back to life
they quickly answer
no..that would be apocalypse!!
no....ahahahah!!!!!
no.....because they might become Bio weapons for Americans and use it to kill all talibums(talibans)
no......because they might5 escape
no.................Etc...........

oh! for pete's sake what the heck is wrong with these people
Jfrog
Jfrog
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:21 am

Jfrog wrote:guys this funny but lets face it the odds are gays this days
when they hear about questions about bringing dinos back to life
they quickly answer
no..that would be apocalypse!!
no....ahahahah!!!!!
no.....because they might become Bio weapons for Americans and use it to kill all talibums(talibans)
no......because they might5 escape
no.................Etc...........

oh! for pete's sake what the heck is wrong with these people

How do you know that if someone here was gay and they fount that offensive?

And.. I didn't get it.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:55 am

well,uh..neither did I. "APOCALYPSE!!" "AHAHAHAH!!!!!",etc. What the crap is he talking about?!
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:00 pm

Coyotefang wrote:
Gopher wrote:Of course it saw Gennaro; he was screaming his arse off!

yeah, he must've craped himself when rex showed up. Also did anyone know some frogs can't see you when you don't move? explains a little something.

If you read the novel it summarized some of that, and made note of this fact compared to the Rex's vision.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:56 am

Gopher wrote:If you read the novel it summarized some of that, and made note of this fact compared to the Rex's vision.

Are you talking about the part that they say that some of the dinosaurs have motion-sensitive eyesight because of the Frog DNA mutation,like The Rex and Maiasaura?But it did say in TLW that the rex CAN actually see things when they don't move,and was kind of "playing around",and one of the characters(uh...I forgot his name) tried to stay still,but ended up being killed.
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:15 pm

I think that was Baselton.
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:37 am

Oh,that was Baselton,who was replaced by Robert Burke in the movie,and he was killed by the rex too! lol!
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:14 pm

And guests always try to stand still and get killed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2