Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Novel Canon Mod, v1

+6
Clonehunter
Raging Raptor
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Raptor
DinoDude65
raptors rule
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Novel Canon Mod, v1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Novel Canon Mod, v1

Post  raptors rule Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:08 pm

Uh, we already have a good one.Where going to use that one. Smile
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:11 am

Fine,never mind! Didn't you even read where I live,rr? Evil or Very Mad The novel is too freaking rare..no,unavailable here!!Sheesh... Mad Just do what you want with the NCM 2.0.Forget about everything I posted on this topic.But still thanks for posting on my spino JPIII roars pack,rr! Atleast you and raging raptor actually posted something on my mod.
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  raptors rule Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:58 pm

First of all, no reason to get mad dude, I'm just pointing out something.I don't mean to be like that it is just I have to do what the team does, and I'm not in command so don't take it out on me.

Second of all, the cory model is better then ourano, cause erasing the sail makes a big hole, instead of alittle one.The carno was smaller in the novels then they are in real life, we are not trying to be realistic canon, but novel canon.Thats all. Wink
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:24 am

procompsognathus101 wrote:Fine,never mind! Didn't you even read where I live,rr? Evil or Very Mad The novel is too freaking rare..no,unavailable here!!Sheesh... Mad Just do what you want with the NCM 2.0.Forget about everything I posted on this topic.But still thanks for posting on my spino JPIII roars pack,rr! Atleast you and raging raptor actually posted something on my mod.
No problemo dood. I am pretty passionate about giving praise to people who contribute.

Oh, and you're from the Phillipines? That's awesome. We have 3 members here now that are from there.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  raptors rule Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:40 pm

Ugh, you really are not listening now.Get back to topic!This isn't somewhere to discuss how people posted on other peoples mods or about where people live, that is way off topic, this is about the NCM!Ok?I am suprised a mod went off topic!If you want to talk about this go to the chatbox or make your own topic about this! Mad Now please get on topic, and if you want to talk about NCM 2.0 go to the develoment topic, this is about 1.5. Neutral
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:02 am

Sorry for that... Embarassed Anyway,anyone who is waiting for the NCM 2.0 to be released,lets hope it will be released soon,maybe in spring or summer there in America.By the way,I wasn't expecting Anatotitan,and an Iguanodon in the next version,cause I only remember that anatotitan was only evidently said to be on Isla Sorna in the film because of a mystery skull in the rex's nest and wasn't seen in the novels,and Iguanodon wasn't seen in the film or novels,but in the novelletes,seen inhabiting Isla sorna.I guess you could include them,but how about diplodocus and datousaurus?But wait,this is about the NCM mod,I might be off topic(again..).Hey rr,how were you able to properly size the compys? the compys are the most important one to me,because I need a new skin for the cloned compy I'm making.
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  raptors rule Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:58 am

We will have good sized compies no worries, We are adding some suprise dinos for the NCM 2.0 like the FCM. Wink If you want other dinos I can ask the team and see what they say, but I think we have enough skins, right? Razz The dinos that weren't in the novels are just new ones were adding. Smile
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:23 pm

yeah that's awesome! but I was worried if you had trouble making a cearadactylus,because if you're gonna clone it and change its model to a bird,there's a chance it will never fly,and freeze when sleeping,eating,and drinking.How will you fix that problem?
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  raptors rule Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:32 pm

The flying thingy we will have it won't fly or anything I think.Unless.....
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:43 pm

Unless what?You use the bird flock model like Angel said at MG? But I've checked everywhere in the models folder,I don't think there is one..
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:43 pm

Well i think we can make it not to hunger or thirst. We should ask Angel, he did this before.
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:45 pm

Ok,but how do you stop that hunger or thirst thing?
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:27 pm

I don't know. Like I said. Ask Angel.
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  raptors rule Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:15 pm

We can't, it is impossiblr to stop that.Unless we change the hunger/thirst to 0.0.
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:08 am

Are you talking about both the drives and the values? Cause that makes the game crash when I try it.But I just hope no one will care that the Cearadactylus will not have any sounds at all.Also,is it ok if I um......never mind,..DinoDude65 will not do that. Sad
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:37 am

i love NCM Smile
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:48 am

I think a lot of people here do. It's one of the greatest JPOG mods ever done! But hope that an admin or a moderator doesn't think of your post as spam.
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  raptors rule Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:06 am

Okay, just so everyone knows this is about the NCM v1.5.You can talk about the progress in the "Novel Canon Mod" Topic in the "Pack Develoment" section.

Yes the Cearadactylus will be in v2.0 and it will work fine, with sounds, and will be fine.
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:11 am

raptors rule wrote:Okay, just so everyone knows this is about the NCM v1.5.You can talk about the progress in the "Novel Canon Mod" Topic in the "Pack Develoment" section.

Yes the Cearadactylus will be in v2.0 and it will work fine, with sounds, and will be fine.
wow V 2.0, cool.
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:54 pm

It WILL be the best novel canon mod ever! It has every dinosaur in the novel,from procompsognathus to Apatosaurus! rr,please tell me what you changed in the compy's files,please!Thanks.

P.S.: I also noticed that a lot of people,not just here,but in other websites,don't seem to spell the dinosaur name "Mussaurus" correctly. In the NCM, the name is "Mussasaurus",while sometimes in others its "Massaurus"(?!).
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  raptors rule Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:47 pm

I am sure it is spelled Mussasaurus.
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:55 am

Actually,no. In the NOVEL it is spelled mussaurus.Michael Crichton made a slight mistake.Check wikipedia and you will see that its name IS Mussaurus. Wink
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  EmSeeSquared Tue May 11, 2010 11:40 pm

is it possible to install the Novel Canon Mod and Film Canon Mod together? like, i'm enjoying the Film canon Mod so far, but i like the looks of what the Novel canon Mod has to offer too. replacing Jane whatsherface with Ed Regis, adding more species like Deinonychus, Apatosaurus, Carnotarus, etc. are most of these new species just renamed animals from the game, or are they actual new species?

EmSeeSquared
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  raptors rule Wed May 12, 2010 11:02 am

Sorry to say, but no. There would be too much if we made them in one pack.

All the new dinosaurs are new with a skin, etc.
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  EmSeeSquared Wed May 12, 2010 3:12 pm

rats, that's sucky to hear. isn't there a way to, like....*thinks*....just add the NCM stuff you want to the existing game without installing the whole pack at once?

EmSeeSquared
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next