Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jurassic park 4 by raptors rule please read lol!!!

5 posters

Go down

Jurassic park 4 by raptors rule please read lol!!! Empty Jurassic park 4 by raptors rule please read lol!!!

Post  Guest Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:05 pm

I am to lazy to post this whole thing over again so I posted it at me and RR's site here is the link.Please read and rate.And sorry I couldn't post it here it was just tooo long!!! Very Happy

LINK: http://jurassicforum.superdiscussion.net/fanatic-scripts-f10/jurassic-park-4-by-raptors-rule-please-read-lol-t43.htm#179

Back to top Go down

Jurassic park 4 by raptors rule please read lol!!! Empty Re: Jurassic park 4 by raptors rule please read lol!!!

Post  Raging Raptor Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:24 pm

Like I said on our forum use quotes buddy. Makes it a lot smoother to read, besides that, I like the story, actually lives up to what I thought it was. bom
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Jurassic park 4 by raptors rule please read lol!!! Empty Re: Jurassic park 4 by raptors rule please read lol!!!

Post  Guest Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:27 pm

Yea I kn to late now cuse I aigoing to edit that whole thing over again lol it is to long! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Nova Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:26 pm

The rank images on that site are huge
Nova
Nova
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:48 pm

How aboat we stay on topic it is not aboat the site ok. Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:12 pm

I would read it but, no offence, the grammer is horrible.
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:26 pm

Yes, I know i was rushing. Embarassed Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:18 pm

Allosaurus571 wrote:I would read it but, no offence, the grammer is horrible.
agreed. If you speed read as I did, it gets less noticable. Maybe I'm just used to it. :P

Anyway, since I'm admin there, I will do you a favor and go through and make grammar corrections, ol pal.

I won't change ANYTHING, just add quotes and good grammar corrections.

Permission reply?
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:20 pm

Thanks dude your the best, I'm just too tired to go throught that whole thing over again it took sooo long, lol yes you can do it. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:15 pm

Thanks. Also, I will copy/paste it into your post here, so people don't have to follow the link.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:56 pm

How it will be too long?

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:59 pm

I will allow you to double post or triple post if you need to, to post the story
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:02 pm

Thanks allo, I thought I would be : MEDIC! ...

Last edited by raptors rule on Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ,)

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:19 pm

Guest wrote:I am to lazy to post this whole thing over again so I posted it at me and RR's site here is the link.Please read and rate.And sorry I couldn't post it here it was just tooo long!!! Very Happy

LINK: http://jurassicforum.superdiscussion.net/fanatic-scripts-f10/jurassic-park-4-by-raptors-rule-please-read-lol-t43.htm#179

There's something new called "copying and pasting."
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  raptors rule Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:03 pm

I know already but it's still long.
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down