Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isla Muerta Expansion Pack. Please join!

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Isla Muerta Expansion Pack. Please join! - Page 2 Empty Re: Isla Muerta Expansion Pack. Please join!

Post  Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:39 am

it was scared when i had it i'm not sure now because spinosaurus hunter gave it to someone two i think fsm it.

Back to top Go down

Isla Muerta Expansion Pack. Please join! - Page 2 Empty Re: Isla Muerta Expansion Pack. Please join!

Post  Spinosaurus hunter Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:53 am

I gave it to godzilla man, but he hasn't pm me back. Can you mod behaivour files ragingraptor?
Spinosaurus hunter
Spinosaurus hunter
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:28 pm

no i'm starting to reseach it but for now no. Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  Spinosaurus hunter Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:56 am

Do you know someone that can?
Spinosaurus hunter
Spinosaurus hunter
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:59 am

i don't now that many so i don't think so. Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:26 pm

Spinosaurus hunter wrote:I gave it to godzilla man, but he hasn't pm me back. Can you mod behaivour files ragingraptor?

yea, anyone can.you just nedd to learn gow. what do you need?
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:02 am

i need to make ya now the assasin thing well he can't do really anything so i need it were it don't need to eat,drink and sleep but i need it to hunt and kill! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Spinosaurus hunter Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:25 am

And to attack safari, by the way.
Spinosaurus hunter
Spinosaurus hunter
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:18 pm

Spinosaurus hunter wrote:And to attack safari, by the way.

raptors rule wrote:i need to make ya now the assasin thing well he can't do really anything so i need it were it don't need to eat,drink and sleep but i need it to hunt and kill! ;twisted;

i do my best for you guys Very Happy
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:59 pm

thank you very much!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Spinosaurus hunter Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:12 am

Thanks for helping, RagingRaptor.
Spinosaurus hunter
Spinosaurus hunter
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:17 am

yea thank you!!!!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithDinosaursMan Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:31 am

We need anyone who can make skins and PUT THEY IN GAME ! ! !
WalkingWithDinosaursMan
WalkingWithDinosaursMan
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:57 pm

i can put them in game but can't skin. Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  Spinosaurus hunter Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:09 pm

Then don't worry. WWDM makes the skins, you put them for download.

PS:Has anyone here read TLW?
Spinosaurus hunter
Spinosaurus hunter
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:16 pm

raptors rule wrote:i need to make ya now the assasin thing well he can't do really anything so i need it were it don't need to eat,drink and sleep but i need it to hunt and kill! Twisted Evil

i will go in now that i downloaded and see. I could probably get it to not DIE from hunger or thirst, but i will go further and see if i can stop it from getting tired, i stumbled across that file a while ago, so il try to find it again.

as far as the hunt and kill thing, il go into the behavior files and fix that aswhell

Have you thought of getting a DEAD VISITOR skin!!!!??? that would be awesome, and it would go with the theme Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:33 pm

i'm planing on reading the lost world! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Spinosaurus hunter Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:24 am

If someone has read TLW, and remembers the scene of the lab, then you will understand what I'm asking. After we finish the dinosaurs, why don't we make building skins? I mean, broken ones, like the lab in TLW. It would be useful for Sites B.
Spinosaurus hunter
Spinosaurus hunter
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:52 pm

great idea! Very Happy and i'm just lerning how to skin but i can't yet i'm just practicing i'll wait till i make good ones!!! Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  super spino Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:04 pm

Building skins can be done. But you'll have a hard time getting them back in the game without crashing because the dds. codes aren't the same as dino skins.

super spino
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:08 pm

i think i could do it ya don't now till ya try.

Back to top Go down

Post  Spinosaurus hunter Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:09 pm

Well, if you aren't experieced you can leave the building skins to WWDM, who knows well to skin. After all, he is our first skinner.
Spinosaurus hunter
Spinosaurus hunter
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithDinosaursMan Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:47 am

Spinosaurus hunter wrote:Well, you could try to make dead skins or do a skin for carnotaur.
OK I'm back from holidays and now a want to make the carnotausr!
Firstly , witch dinosaur ? The Caratosaurus ?
And Secondly , What for a skin i must do ? A normal Dino skin or a very Exotic skin ?
WalkingWithDinosaursMan
WalkingWithDinosaursMan
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Spinosaurus hunter Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:15 am

For the carnotaur us the allo skin. If you have seen the film "dinosaur" then you will know what I'm asking. If not wait and I will take some pictures.
Spinosaurus hunter
Spinosaurus hunter
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:48 am

And spinosaurus hunter I remember you saying you wanted the asasin to be not very visible to the viitors well I figured that out I will P.M. you the file if ya want it. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next