Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new dinosaur expansion pack

Go down

should i do this pack?

new dinosaur expansion pack  Vote_lcap100%new dinosaur expansion pack  Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 8 ]
new dinosaur expansion pack  Vote_lcap0%new dinosaur expansion pack  Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

new dinosaur expansion pack  Empty new dinosaur expansion pack

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:34 pm

hey guys i am only new here and i wanted to make some new dinosaurs files but i can`t skin could some one do some skins for me please. i will post a list to you in pm (if you enter) of dinosaurs i would like have mst on them santa

Thank you,username

Last edited by username on Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to say thank you)

Back to top Go down

new dinosaur expansion pack  Empty Re: new dinosaur expansion pack

Post  Gopher Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:41 pm

Welcome to the site!

I think it would be easier for anyone interested if you posted a list of your requested skins in this topic.

It would also be more convenient if you edited your first post and added the list, rather than posting it in a reply. But that's your choice.

Again, welcome, and good luck with your EP.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

new dinosaur expansion pack  Empty list of dinosaurs

Post  Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:38 am

list.(please note that all of these are mst) Very Happy
1.alamosaurus from brachiosaurus Smile
2.gastonia from ankylosaurus Whip
3.terror bird from raptor

Update:Terror bird file done Very Happy .Link: http://filebeam.com/de29972bf3789d3327ab1112940a3cd0

Last edited by username on Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:42 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : mistake)

Back to top Go down

new dinosaur expansion pack  Empty Re: new dinosaur expansion pack

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down