Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jurassic park dinosaur battles

+12
pokesaurus12
Andrew
jetrex56
nanotyrannus
RaptorSpinoRex
Clonehunter
Raptor X
Allosaurus571
Raging Raptor
Darth_Spino
Spartan 117
Titaniumsaurus-rex
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

jurassic park dinosaur battles - Page 2 Empty Re: jurassic park dinosaur battles

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:44 pm

i want this game Crying or Very sad
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

jurassic park dinosaur battles - Page 2 Empty jp dino battles

Post  nanotyrannus Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:35 pm

i have it im stuck on the first triceratops battle which i think is hard Sad
nanotyrannus
nanotyrannus
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

jurassic park dinosaur battles - Page 2 Empty Re: jurassic park dinosaur battles

Post  Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:34 pm

LOL this wasnt hard at all, just spam the attacks and stay on the defencive, I loved this game, this was awsome, jpog is okay, the rest are sh!t. If you need help, just attack random ambushing dinosaurs before bosses for new attacks and stuff. I beat that one @ssholes red trike, but it needed lots of tries the first time around, now this games is about as easy as a dbz game. I got it at marshals, then broke it end got it at tjmaxx. But the demo is weird, it's the full game but it just turns off every two hours, then you just re install it and you still have your file.

Back to top Go down

jurassic park dinosaur battles - Page 2 Empty jpdb

Post  jetrex56 Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:28 pm

ok ....... THIS GAME IS SO COOL! T-REX ALL THE WAY .......and maybe spino.
jetrex56
jetrex56
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:55 am

Well allo, we have diffferent wallmarts!

lol and I have this game, I've beat it like a hundred times.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  pokesaurus12 Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:45 pm

I have this game. I had it when I was 7 but I lost it and then I bought it on eBay. By the way: eBay, Amazon, and other online stores are the ONLY way to get the game. The graphics are good and the dinosaurs are cool. Sadly, it is mostly meant for children and contains no cussing or gore. Very Happy Evil or Very Mad HASTA LA VISTA~! Stay Down!!
pokesaurus12
pokesaurus12
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:16 pm

I remember that game! It was fun, although the graphics suck. (well, maybe they were good for the time it was created). Haven't played it in years...
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Universal genesis Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:11 pm

It's a realy good game. I have it! Good ways to beat bosses are: Batlleing random ambushing dinos. (Like Coyotefang said) Or just walling them to death with Anky. XD That spiked armour is SOOOOOOO powerfull, and I don't think there's any boss with a piercing move. (Exept for the Triceratops bosses maybe)
Universal genesis
Universal genesis
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Ernesto Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:06 pm

Is there a way to modify the game and play as dilophosaurus like this?
jurassic park dinosaur battles - Page 2 Playabledilophosaurus

Ernesto
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:22 pm

I've looked into modding the game, to no avail. I thought it was already possible to play as a Dilophosaurus?
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:09 pm

Only in ads and beta footage. Dilo wasnt Stock enough ( Not many would recognize it.)

Back to top Go down

Post  zsjmod Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:32 pm

Regarding editing the game, all I know is there is a PAK (or Package) file in the Tx (Textures) folder which is inside the resources folder. I have tried dozens of times to decode the PAK file, but to no avail. I tried using WINZIP and ZIP-7, and that turned out to be a total failure. So I had to refer to PAK unpackaging downloads to decode the file, and that didn't work. What I might recommend is a program similar to that of the Convert CCT zipper for Operation Genesis.

I don't know if anyone here knows how to make such a program, but the playable dilophosaurus image in @Ernesto's reply just seemed too tempting

zsjmod
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  zsjmod Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:16 pm

You know what, nevermind about the PAK file, I may have struck gold just now.

After installing the download from my netbook, I saw this command app copying and pasting files of all of the dinosaurs and elements in the game. Here's the procedure

1. Make sure you have installed the game into the C:/ drive, and after you do that go through the following folders

1. Documents and Settings
2. All Users (files required to shared during post-installation)

2. Now when you get to the All Users folder, you will likely see that the folder for continuing forward isn't there. Guide the mouse over the Tools button and click on Folder Options.

3. Go into the View panel and find the hidden files and folders section. You will likely see that the "Don't Show" is activated, so click on the "Show Files" button and press Apply at the bottom right hand corner of the tab. Then the Application Data folder will show up

4. Click on the Application Data folder and scroll through it to find the Knowledge Adventure folder.

5. The only folder in there is the DBattles folder, so click on it and you have arrived at the database of the game

Now the files are described as .txd or Texture files. So if anyone has an idea of another version of Convert CCT that can convert .txd files, please submit your response

zsjmod
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2