Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jurassic Park:the Origin expancion pack

Go down

How is this pack?

Jurassic Park:the Origin expancion pack Vote_lcap0%Jurassic Park:the Origin expancion pack Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Jurassic Park:the Origin expancion pack Vote_lcap100%Jurassic Park:the Origin expancion pack Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Jurassic Park:the Origin expancion pack Vote_lcap0%Jurassic Park:the Origin expancion pack Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

Jurassic Park:the Origin expancion pack Empty Jurassic Park:the Origin expancion pack

Post  Dr.Raptor Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:50 am

So we 'm new here , so forgive if I did something wrong.
First I want to introduce here is a pack I'm doing called The Origin JP
for JPOG , which aims to improve the graphic quality of the game itself , land , dinosaurs , buildings, sky and more .
The pack also aims to get as close as possible to the Jurassic Park universe bringing new skins , new names for structures , new mods , including a new entry in the start menu .

dinosaurs :

T - 1 rex_JP reference movie
Velociraptor_JP 1 references
Estegossauro_JP TLW reference
Brachiosaurus_JP 1 references
Gallimimus_JP 1 movie references
Suchomimus_Paleontology reference
Triceratops_JP 1 references
Metriacanthosaurus_Paleontology reference

Construction :
Safari Accommodation
Visitor Center ( renamed Welcome Center )
olding Pen
New Fence

Land and Sky :
Lot High Quality
High quality grass

Skynorm 8305x1024 HD image
Skyheat 8305x1024 HD image
Skyrain 8305x1024 HD image
Skytorn 8305x1024 HD image

Thats it , I am developing this pack for a blog and are assembling the team for development in more thank
Dr.Raptor
Dr.Raptor
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum