Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the origins of life on earth

Go down

the origins of life on earth Empty the origins of life on earth

Post  jplm1 Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:30 pm

one of the big misteries of sience,post your opinion and evidence,or simple gusses of what you think.I'll start:
most probably,all,and I mean ALL living things on earth evolved from aliens,not the small green ones,nor the ones with glowing thingers and he ability to make bicicles fly,but simple bacteria.or some other not so complex way.how do I support this?well,I remember I've seen somewherethat life is basicaly formed from C.H.O.N.(carbon,hidrogene,oxigene,and nitrogene).but not only life,but also most asteroids,and it's important to know this includes water(oxigene and hidrogene),so it's probable that these came to earth when it was still forming,in fact,they built up planet earth.so it makes sence that the first life apperared in the much more stable conditions of the inner parts of the planet.an experiment shows that if you have CHON, toghether with much more water(again,from the asteroids ice)and energy(geothermal energy,or the cinetic energy from the asteroids impacts), out of nowhere,a strange brown mud will appear.tihs can be considered proto-life,as if this process continues,it will make real life.then the newly formed bacteria would emerge by the one of the three main events that filled modern day oceans,water escaping as geisers from inside the planet.the other theory sais it came from aliens,which evolved in mars.first of all,it came out in the news about a month ago that that a recent study shows that there's vapor in mars's surface,which can mean that there was once water.but the interesting thing was the fact that an old study of rock,from mars showed something fosilized.this itself meant there was water in mars.but everithing got interesting when further studies revealed what was fosilized.it wasn't like more of its surface,but it had a shape we all know.Bacteria

jplm1
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down