Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jurassic Park Trilogy Expansion Pack

+10
Raging Raptor
RyanRaptor
thegrimmshow
OOPPEL
godzillaman
JPOG Nerd 01
Allosaurus571
Gopher
Trassic
super spino
14 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Jurassic Park Trilogy Expansion Pack - Page 2 Empty Re: Jurassic Park Trilogy Expansion Pack

Post  Allosaurus571 Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:43 pm

COOL!
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jurassic Park Trilogy Expansion Pack - Page 2 Empty Re: Jurassic Park Trilogy Expansion Pack

Post  Gopher Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:18 pm

Allosaurus571 wrote:Dont double post.

That must've been a glitch, or accident; They are the same.

Oh, and nice skin godzilla, but a little too green, and more like low-opacity. Other than that, it's alright. Smile
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  super spino Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:15 pm

Thanks but, im Super Spino. Also the opacity part is just the graphics of my game. But the skin being too green i can fix that.

Edit: As a matter of fact i just fixed the para, i got rid of the pure green look, and gave it a much more suitable pale green/yellow green look. Also i have a new dino the JP gray brach. For thoes of you who don't know where this guy shows up it's the brach that sneezes on Lex in the tree. I used the same textures as the JP brach, which i will show you soon. Also i made it more blue, the draft before this was way, way too gray.

JP /// para : https://s209.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/spino2007/?action=view&current=SimJP2008-09-0817-32-13-64.jpg

JP brach : https://s209.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/spino2007/?action=view&current=SimJP2008-09-0817-32-50-70.jpg

super spino
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:15 pm

Those are really good.
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Trassic Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:49 pm

yes they are really good but i feel the jp brach is a bit on the blue side
Trassic
Trassic
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:21 pm

Personaly, I LOVE the brach. It is one of the best brachs ive ever seen Razz
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  super spino Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:33 pm

Thanks and Trassic it's not too blue. If your mistaking it for the one's seen on the lake then it's not that brach. The brach that it is, is the one that sneezed on Lex. And if you look it has a very blueish(If that's a word) color. I'll have the brown brach soon.

super spino
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:03 pm

We all have different opinions, and personally I think Trassic is right. The brach is too dark, and the Para stll....looks a little bland. Just accept it. Don't worry, they're still good.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  super spino Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:54 pm

Yeah, well the last draft of the brach was too gray, so I made it more blue, but I'll make it more blue, and the para might again be becasue of my graphics.

super spino
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:53 pm

Maybe make the Brach lighter, but I know the Para isn't a graphics issue; if you send me the .bmp I'll prove it.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  super spino Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:17 pm

The brach is lighter now and the para I updated, gave it some more texture. I'll show them soon.

super spino
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:29 pm

Ok, can't wait.
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  super spino Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:28 pm

Yeah, but I found out I won't be able to skin tomorrow or on any weekdays. So that means all skinning must be done on the weekends, meaning that progess from here on in will be slow. But don't dispare I will update you guys on the pack. In fact since I do all my skinning on the weekends, and Friday I usually go out and hang out 'till a litttle later, so ever Saturday is the offical JPTEP update day. Since this means you only get updates once a week(And maybe some other days if there's a big update, like a full scale skinning update)I will post a lot probably around 3 skins at the least. So Saturday will be your update day and I only have a few skins to go, then I have to check them for any last small updates, then I have to test the pack in game, and upload it. This whole process should only take a few weeks, maybe about early October you'll have the pack. At the most mid October, so not too much longer now.

super spino
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:52 pm

YAY!!! This pack is cool Cool
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Trassic Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:06 pm

You should do a Podcast! haha lol!
Trassic
Trassic
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:08 pm

Yeah, but JPOG is so unpopular no one'll bother. Besides, podcasts are annoying, and long ones get boring.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  super spino Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:31 pm

Hey guys, it's Saturday that means updates! However, I can only upload 2 right now(JP/// para and updated Isla Sorna) but I have a JP brown brach and an updated gray brach for you guys but you'll see them later.

para : https://s209.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/spino2007/?action=view&current=SimJP2008-09-1316-13-33-53.jpg

Sorna : https://s209.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/spino2007/?action=view&current=SimJP2008-09-1316-15-38-07.jpg

super spino
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:41 pm

Shocked *jaw drops* Shocked COOL!!!
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  super spino Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:55 pm

super spino
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Trassic Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:34 pm

those are amazing great job on those skins!
Trassic
Trassic
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:29 pm

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  super spino Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:46 pm

Thanks guys, it took a lot to get them right with very little refference pics, but I managed. Anyways im starting to re-think my spino. The draft that's in the pack now is a very light gray spino, that's closer to the JP/// chart spino. However after doing some more searching and looking at the movie, I found that the spino is actually not a gray, but more towards a brown-ish gray, and is more colorful than I thought. I now have a good refference pic and im starting to re-do the spino. So the see what i mean here's the current spino:

https://s209.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/spino2007/?action=view&current=SimJP2008-08-1722-45-16-95.jpg

Just wanted to keep you guys to speed on what's cooking behind the scenes. Wink

super spino
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Trassic Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:50 pm

oh yes i see now, it does look really gray in that pic. good eye Cool
Trassic
Trassic
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:28 am

These are really good.
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:26 am

It's okay, but....It doesn't look original--You can see the old spino's skin. (Unless that's what you were trying to do?)
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next