Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The OOPPEL\'s Skin Pack Is Finally Done!!!!! Download Only Here!

+22
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Bear Action Zone
Spinosaurus hunter
WalkingWithDinosaursMan
Raging Raptor
diplodude
jpog2
zacksauruszilla
fromar
RyanRaptor
Spartan 117
thegrimmshow
scaleoflight3210
ozraptor
MatsuratheReaper
Gopher
Allosaurus571
BlackFrost
Brachiosaurus582
JPOG Nerd 01
godzillaman
OOPPEL
26 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The OOPPEL\'s Skin Pack Is Finally Done!!!!! Download Only Here! - Page 4 Empty Re: The OOPPEL\'s Skin Pack Is Finally Done!!!!! Download Only Here!

Post  ozraptor Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:55 am

ok i will try not to double post but i need to know how to make new dinos! i have tried but how do you do it opell
ozraptor
ozraptor
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

The OOPPEL\'s Skin Pack Is Finally Done!!!!! Download Only Here! - Page 4 Empty Re: The OOPPEL\'s Skin Pack Is Finally Done!!!!! Download Only Here!

Post  OOPPEL Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:47 am

those are not MSTs, i'll make G.H.E.P. new dinos but here's is a tutorial of that, or look on MG
OOPPEL
OOPPEL
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  godzillaman Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:55 pm

Your point being?
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  scaleoflight3210 Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:51 pm

nice... very impressed i.. think... im.. ugh! *Dispatch i need back up!* take him to the hospital! MEDIC!

scaleoflight3210
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:07 pm

Make sure you get pictures of ALL of the dinosaurs next time.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thegrimmshow Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:08 pm

Yea. i want to see that argentinosaurus. Before i download these. Very Happy
thegrimmshow
thegrimmshow
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:09 pm

Yeah. That's why we have that rule.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan 117 Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:49 pm

Cool skin pack OOPPELL. Very Happy
Spartan 117
Spartan 117
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:52 am

It is cool.
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan 117 Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:35 am

It's well made. Very Happy
Spartan 117
Spartan 117
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanRaptor Sat May 02, 2009 9:32 am

Does it include the semi-new dinosaurs?
RyanRaptor
RyanRaptor
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 02, 2009 11:20 am

I really like these.Even though they dont work for me, i still like them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan 117 Sat May 02, 2009 6:11 pm

Me too, its cool Very Happy
Spartan 117
Spartan 117
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

The OOPPEL\'s Skin Pack Is Finally Done!!!!! Download Only Here! - Page 4 Empty this is wierd

Post  fromar Sat May 16, 2009 12:53 pm

hi,
i'm sorta new here. but any way i downloaded ooppels skin pack but i did'nt get all of the skins
confused
fromar
fromar
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  thegrimmshow Sat May 16, 2009 1:12 pm

there are two things i think of.
maybe , he didn't put all of it. or maybe the download was not complete. Very Happy you should ask the creator.
thegrimmshow
thegrimmshow
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  fromar Sun May 17, 2009 6:51 am

ok
thanks for the tip Smile
al ask him
fromar
fromar
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  thegrimmshow Sun May 17, 2009 8:26 am

your welcome. Very Happy
thegrimmshow
thegrimmshow
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  zacksauruszilla Mon May 18, 2009 1:38 am

Are these skins or new dinos?
zacksauruszilla
zacksauruszilla
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  thegrimmshow Mon May 18, 2009 4:53 am

skins and semi new dinos. Very Happy
thegrimmshow
thegrimmshow
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  jpog2 Mon May 18, 2009 6:03 am

where could I have these skin

jpog2
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  thegrimmshow Mon May 18, 2009 8:02 am

you can download it. Very Happy
thegrimmshow
thegrimmshow
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

The OOPPEL\'s Skin Pack Is Finally Done!!!!! Download Only Here! - Page 4 Empty oopel skin pack

Post  diplodude Tue May 19, 2009 4:47 pm

I like 'em. I'll dl them later,
diplodude
diplodude
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 19, 2009 4:49 pm

ok thats nice. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Fri May 29, 2009 6:11 am

ya, i like the pack! I really like the irratator
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  jpog2 Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:43 am

I can't download it because the link is dead the download are not valid please pass me the files in pm

jpog2
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next