Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The OOPPEL\'s Skin Pack Is Finally Done!!!!! Download Only Here!

+22
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Bear Action Zone
Spinosaurus hunter
WalkingWithDinosaursMan
Raging Raptor
diplodude
jpog2
zacksauruszilla
fromar
RyanRaptor
Spartan 117
thegrimmshow
scaleoflight3210
ozraptor
MatsuratheReaper
Gopher
Allosaurus571
BlackFrost
Brachiosaurus582
JPOG Nerd 01
godzillaman
OOPPEL
26 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The OOPPEL\'s Skin Pack Is Finally Done!!!!! Download Only Here! - Page 5 Empty Re: The OOPPEL\'s Skin Pack Is Finally Done!!!!! Download Only Here!

Post  Raging Raptor Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:44 pm

The OOPPEL\'s Skin Pack Is Finally Done!!!!! Download Only Here! - Page 5 GCconfusedsilver well that kinda sucks
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

The OOPPEL\'s Skin Pack Is Finally Done!!!!! Download Only Here! - Page 5 Empty Re: The OOPPEL\'s Skin Pack Is Finally Done!!!!! Download Only Here!

Post  thegrimmshow Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:05 am

well. there might be some people who has this pack. you can request it from them. Very Happy
thegrimmshow
thegrimmshow
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  jpog2 Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:16 am

who have. i want this pack because the iguanodon is very beautiful

jpog2
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  thegrimmshow Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:19 am

just ask the people here. Very Happy i mean. ask the members. they might have it.
thegrimmshow
thegrimmshow
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  jpog2 Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:20 am

have you this skin please

jpog2
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  thegrimmshow Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:24 am

well. me myself wanted this pack. but i don't have it. Embarassed
thegrimmshow
thegrimmshow
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:58 pm

well why not? its pretty cool
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

The OOPPEL\'s Skin Pack Is Finally Done!!!!! Download Only Here! - Page 5 Empty Problem with FileFront

Post  WalkingWithDinosaursMan Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:12 am

When i open the Download Link there is only :

The file you are attempting to download is not currently available on our servers or is being processed. Please try your download in a few minutes.

Please , can you upload this on filebeam!!!!!!!!!
WalkingWithDinosaursMan
WalkingWithDinosaursMan
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Spinosaurus hunter Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:45 am

I hate filefront downloads. They are always corrupted. I like much this pack, but I won't be able to download it due to filefront.
Spinosaurus hunter
Spinosaurus hunter
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Bear Action Zone Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:25 am

Spinosaurus hunter wrote:I hate filefront downloads. They are always corrupted. I like much this pack, but I won't be able to download it due to filefront.
i totally AGREE with you Due to FileFront

Bear Action Zone
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:58 am

I like the Anatotiton Skin its sick

And as far as filefront goes, someone could download this then upload it to filebeam, that would probably work Very Happy
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithDinosaursMan Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:18 am

When OOppel go Online he must upload the pack again"!
WalkingWithDinosaursMan
WalkingWithDinosaursMan
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:41 pm

yes, or anyone else who downloaded the skin can put the download in this topic

as far as OOPEL, hes not on as much
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:34 pm

What skins did he not skin? Because that anato looks like the one I use for the W.W.D.E.P.
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyrann-O-saurus Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:54 pm

The quality of the pics sucks Rolling Eyes but anyway, some of these are pretty good. Keep up the good work!

Tyrann-O-saurus
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmills98 Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:13 pm

Tyrann-O-saurus wrote:The quality of the pics sucks Rolling Eyes but anyway, some of these are pretty good. Keep up the good work!

Look at the Date that Made in Buddy Oh No i wan't to download this Pack and the Link is Dead Crying or Very sad
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  spinorules11 Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:46 am

sorry for posting on old topic but FILEBEAM YOU!!!! RETARD OOPEEL
spinorules11
spinorules11
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor X Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:54 am

spinorules11 wrote:sorry for posting on old topic but FILEBEAM YOU!!!! RETARD OOPEEL
Don't, and I mean DON'T, call OOPEL a retard! It's not his fault filebeam doesn't work! Evil or Very Mad
Raptor X
Raptor X
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:14 pm

Settle down, children, settle down. Maybe some kind passerby will upload the files for y'all, or maybe OOPEL will come down from the sky and save us all.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  spinorules11 Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:58 pm

sorry Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
spinorules11
spinorules11
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:19 pm

There's no need to be sorry; just be patient.

I don't think OOPEL has been on in quite some time, however.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5