Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I NEED HELP!!!! IF U ANsWER ILL TOTTALY APRECIATTE IT!!!!

4 posters

Go down

I NEED HELP!!!! IF U ANsWER ILL TOTTALY APRECIATTE IT!!!! Empty I NEED HELP!!!! IF U ANsWER ILL TOTTALY APRECIATTE IT!!!!

Post  tyrant-rextreme Sat May 14, 2011 8:15 am

i want 2 skins in the same digsite but if i use the other one it will replace the other one.......HELP!!!

tyrant-rextreme
tyrant-rextreme
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

I NEED HELP!!!! IF U ANsWER ILL TOTTALY APRECIATTE IT!!!! Empty Re: I NEED HELP!!!! IF U ANsWER ILL TOTTALY APRECIATTE IT!!!!

Post  Gopher Sun May 15, 2011 3:49 pm

Can you be a little more specific with your problem? I think I know what you mean, but your repetitive use of "the other one' has me confused.

Do you mean two skins in the same digsite for the same dinosaur?
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

I NEED HELP!!!! IF U ANsWER ILL TOTTALY APRECIATTE IT!!!! Empty Re: I NEED HELP!!!! IF U ANsWER ILL TOTTALY APRECIATTE IT!!!!

Post  Raptor X Sun May 15, 2011 7:00 pm

Gopher wrote:Can you be a little more specific with your problem? I think I know what you mean, but your repetitive use of "the other one' has me confused.

i think he means say, rex and edmonto skins. he wants both on at the same time so he can have the rex one skin and the edmonto another one. Wink
Raptor X
Raptor X
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Godzilla98 Mon May 16, 2011 2:56 am

I think its certain that you can replace the styco with edmonto, maybe do a mst?.

Godzilla98
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  tyrant-rextreme Thu May 19, 2011 6:34 am

Gopher wrote:Can you be a little more specific with your problem? I think I know what you mean, but your repetitive use of "the other one' has me confused.

YES I MEAN 2 dinosaurs in the same digsite
tyrant-rextreme
tyrant-rextreme
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Thu May 19, 2011 9:51 pm

So, just to be clear, this is for an MST? That is, the same dinosaur with 2 separate skins rather than one to choose from.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down