Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who was the most fearsome dinosaur?

+7
JPOG Nerd 01
Nemean Spinosaur
maximusthedark
godzillaman
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Gopher
Allosaurus571
11 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Who was the most fearsome dinosaur? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who was the most fearsome dinosaur?

Post  godzillaman Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:37 pm

Guys it's UTAHRAPTOR. Didn't you see that one episode of Jurassic Fight Club?
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Who was the most fearsome dinosaur? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who was the most fearsome dinosaur?

Post  Gopher Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:38 pm

Utahraptor was an awesome predator, don't get me wrong, but it lacked in size.

Spino=Most fearsome
Giga=Okay....
T rex=Loser/hobo
Allo=Making his way up in life
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:53 pm

They are all dead, but.... Allo livd the longest. Very Happy . midd Jurassic to the beginning of the Cretaceous.

Spino lived in the beginning of the Cretaceous.

Last edited by THE DINOSAUR MAN on Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:50 pm

Spino lived in the middle Cretaceous, and....you obviously have no proof allo lived the longest.

Spino is the biggest--allo's not even on the large theropod chart.....

He's Da King.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:00 pm

Spino is the biggest.... coward!!!
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:02 pm

And what's your proof? That's not science, so get outta here, bustah! SHUT UP!!!!!
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:11 pm

I have proof, spino wold not need that sale if did not need scare of allosaurids.
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:43 pm

First of all: Learn to spell. Unless you don't speak English....No offense!

Secondly: That's not proof; I want citation, all that. Until then, it's a "fake" warning...
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  godzillaman Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:39 pm

Gopher wrote:Utahraptor...lacked in size.
Was 10 feet tall that tiny? T-Rex was only 15 or so. And in JP///, the Spino was 19 ft. 7 in. at the top of the spine. So Utahraptor wasn't really all that small. Neutral
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:52 am

Rolling Eyes You trust jp? Spino is like 23 feet tall! T-rex 20!
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:06 pm

Both of you need to get your facts straight.

Utah=About longer than 10 feet; 6 ft tall.

Spino=Not known exactly, but most likely around 20-23

T rex=16 feet; either at hips or head.

And godzilla, I know that JP3 exaggerates alot. There weren't 6 foot tall velociraptors.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nemean Spinosaur Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:27 am

I'd say there are Two of them
Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus
1.His Sheer Size means that He is ruler of Mid Cretaceous North Africa
2.His Claws could be Strong Enough to stab through an Enemy/Prey's Neck and Rip it's Throat out
3.Spinosaurus could also be a Smart but not so Much
4.His Tail, Even though doesn't look like a Weapon, Could possibly knock down Trees and Shatter Bones
5.Spinosaurus could have a Lightweight Skeletal Structure and more Muscle than other Spinosaurids reducing Weight
6.His Scaly Hide could be Thick
Tyrannosaurus Rex
1.His Bite Force can Crunch Bone and possibly even Steel, So who needs Arms when You have those Jaws
2.His Tail could have the Same Reason as Spinosaurus
3.T-Rex is Smart but not so much
4.He is a Pack Hunter
5.Can swallow Tons of Chunks of Flesh in one Gulp
6.He can have a Scary Roar

that's Why You shouldn't mess with Spino and T-Rex or You get Eaten Riiiiight....
Nemean Spinosaur
Nemean Spinosaur
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:25 am

Nemean Spinosaur wrote:I'd say there are Two of them
Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus
1.His Sheer Size means that He is ruler of Mid Cretaceous North Africa
2.His Claws could be Strong Enough to stab through an Enemy/Prey's Neck and Rip it's Throat out
3.Spinosaurus could also be a Smart but not so Much
4.His Tail, Even though doesn't look like a Weapon, Could possibly knock down Trees and Shatter Bones
5.Spinosaurus could have a Lightweight Skeletal Structure and more Muscle than other Spinosaurids reducing Weight
6.His Scaly Hide could be Thick
Tyrannosaurus Rex
1.His Bite Force can Crunch Bone and possibly even Steel, So who needs Arms when You have those Jaws
2.His Tail could have the Same Reason as Spinosaurus
3.T-Rex is Smart but not so much
4.He is a Pack Hunter
5.Can swallow Tons of Chunks of Flesh in one Gulp
6.He can have a Scary Roar

that's Why You shouldn't mess with Spino and T-Rex or You get Eaten Riiiiight....

First off: Welcome!

Second:

-All dinosaurs' hide were thick, and Spino's tail was unusually long. However, T rex's, was relatively short.
-And no one has actually heard an existent T rex roar....You are most likely thinking of it's good-old, blood-curdling roar from JP.
-Do you have evidence (From a REAL paleontology site/book) that T rex was a pack hunter? It's a theory.
-All dinosaurs were about a little smarter than your domestic cow....or at least Stegosaurus was. Troodon, was suprisingly the smartest.

In summation, I believe the most fearsome predator is anyone's opinion.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nemean Spinosaur Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:08 am

Any Roar could do, No one has ever heard of Dinosaur Sounds and I strongly believe in Pack Hunting T-Rex and knowingly, Spinosaurus could have been commonly in Pairs or Alone and sometimes in Packs, I speculate and also, I preferred the Fearsome T-Rex Roar from Paraworld rather than the JP T-Rex, I also Like Prehistoric Park T-Rex Roar

And by the Way
Spinosaurus and T-Rex all over to the Top of the Most Fearsome Theropods where they are Together Very Happy
Nemean Spinosaur
Nemean Spinosaur
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:54 pm

We are all idiots Idea

because we all have a favorite dino and all we do is look at the ups of are favorite dino not the downs....
But, we only look at the downs of the other man's favorite dino not the ups... and we do not think about the other possibilities like that spino could be the biggest cowered...

Last edited by THE DINOSAUR MAN on Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:31 pm

Nemean Spinosaur wrote:Any Roar could do, No one has ever heard of Dinosaur Sounds and I strongly believe in Pack Hunting T-Rex and knowingly, Spinosaurus could have been commonly in Pairs or Alone and sometimes in Packs, I speculate and also, I preferred the Fearsome T-Rex Roar from Paraworld rather than the JP T-Rex, I also Like Prehistoric Park T-Rex Roar

And by the Way
Spinosaurus and T-Rex all over to the Top of the Most Fearsome Theropods where they are Together Very Happy

-So you mean a weak, baby's "roar" would do?

-About them being the best---It's extremely blatant that your favorite dinosaurs are T rex and/or Spino; they are all you've talked about.....Saying they are "the top Most Fearsome Predators......"

TDM, whom I now respect greatly! wrote:
We are all idiots Idea

because we all have a favorite dino and all we do is look at the ups of are favorite dino not the downs....
But, we only look at the downs of the other man's favorite dino not the ups... and we do not think about the other possibilities like that spino cold be the biggest cowered...

Exactly what I am trying to say to Spino....I cannot tell you how much I agree with you....If we had karma, I'd increase yours ALOT!

Wink
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:11 pm

Thank you I cannot tell you how grateful I am. Smile

you can increase my karma at MG. Idea
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Nemean Spinosaur Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:31 pm

Spino is not a Weakling, I'd say He could splinter the Leg Bones of Carcharodontosaurus by Hitting it with it's Tail maybe

And T-Rex always is My Favorite, So as Spino Arrow
Nemean Spinosaur
Nemean Spinosaur
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:59 pm

Dude---When did I say it was a weakling?! Ugh...So dumb... I think it was the strongest, but others might not....
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nemean Spinosaur Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:53 pm

Gopher wrote:Dude---When did I say it was a weakling?! Ugh...So dumb... I think it was the strongest, but others might not....
Actually I replied to the Line "about the other possibilities like that spino could be the biggest cowered..." not to You
Nemean Spinosaur
Nemean Spinosaur
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:49 am

It is a possibility...
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:02 pm

Nemean Spinosaur wrote:
Gopher wrote:Dude---When did I say it was a weakling?! Ugh...So dumb... I think it was the strongest, but others might not....
Actually I replied to the Line "about the other possibilities like that spino could be the biggest cowered..." not to You

Then use a quote. And spell "coward" correctly.....it's not that hard, really.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:36 am

Who was the most fearsome dinosaur? - Page 3 Allosaurus_bw
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:23 pm

Ugh...So dumb... Ugh...So dumb... Ugh...So dumb... Ugh...So dumb... Ugh...So dumb... Ugh...So dumb... Ugh...So dumb... Ugh...So dumb... Ugh...So dumb... Ugh...So dumb... Ugh...So dumb... Ugh...So dumb... Ugh...So dumb... Ugh...So dumb... Ugh...So dumb... Ugh...So dumb... Ugh...So dumb... Ugh...So dumb... Ugh...So dumb... Ugh...So dumb... Ugh...So dumb... Ugh...So dumb... Ugh...So dumb... Ugh...So dumb... Ugh...So dumb... Ugh...So dumb... Ugh...So dumb... Ugh...So dumb... Ugh...So dumb... Ugh...So dumb... Ugh...So dumb... Ugh...So dumb... Ugh...So dumb... Ugh...So dumb... Ugh...So dumb... Ugh...So dumb...

UGH!

-That's a horrible drawing!
-The dude is NOT to scale, allo is MUCH smaller than that!
-They need to get their facts straight.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:44 pm

Ok Fine...
Who was the most fearsome dinosaur? - Page 3 8051-004-9CFC87E4
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next