Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Dino Fight Club !!!

+29
Universal genesis
spinorules11
triceratops master 25
procompsognathus101
Godzilla98
Jfrog
Andrew
Nemesis
Unknown
Raptor
Raging Raptor
theRAPTOR
Clonehunter
Spinosaurus hunter
Darth_Spino
RyanRaptor
Raptor X
Spartan 117
Dino Man155 alt
spinojp3
Pachycephalosaurus
thegrimmshow
ozraptor
OOPPEL
CornMan100
Gopher
godzillaman
Allosaurus571
JPOG Nerd 01
33 posters

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

Go down

Welcome to the Dino Fight Club !!! - Page 20 Empty Re: Welcome to the Dino Fight Club !!!

Post  triceratops master 25 Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:36 pm

but elrahno the edahphosaurus swung his tail. he didn't like tugar.
triceratops master 25
triceratops master 25
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Dino Fight Club !!! - Page 20 Empty Re: Welcome to the Dino Fight Club !!!

Post  Universal genesis Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:02 pm

Tugar reared up. Now it was very clear he was bigger and badder then a Dimetrodon or Edaphosaurus. Then he just continued dragging his kill. But he would get a suprise...
Name: Gricker
Spiecies: Daeodon
Pic:
Welcome to the Dino Fight Club !!! - Page 20 Gricer
Info: If he is hungry he would kill me and would eat me. But if there was already a carcas on the ground it doesn't matter who's on that carcas. Daeodon would walk towards it and say: "It's mine, now." He's very large for his species. 2,3 meters tall, 3,7 meters long and weighs 1027 kg.
Gricker rammed Tugar and dragged the carcas away. Tugar had felt enough. He was no match for Gicker, the new beast in town.
Universal genesis
Universal genesis
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  triceratops master 25 Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:27 pm

elrahno swung his mighty tail and smacked the entelodont into a pile of rocks
triceratops master 25
triceratops master 25
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Universal genesis Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:39 pm

Bad idea. Gricker was much larger and was much better armed. He rammed the Edaphosaurus and knocked it on the ground. Then he continued dragging his kill away.
Universal genesis
Universal genesis
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  triceratops master 25 Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:30 pm

the edahphosaurus walked of not needing to fight
triceratops master 25
triceratops master 25
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Universal genesis Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:42 pm

However, he bumped into Forkrel. Forkrel was ready to have Edaphosaurus for dinner.
Universal genesis
Universal genesis
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  triceratops master 25 Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:02 am

wad is forkrel anyway? anyway the creature tripped him before running off
triceratops master 25
triceratops master 25
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Universal genesis Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:29 am

Forkrel is a Megalania: A gaint venomous Monitor lizard.

It's impossible for anything to make it trip over.
Forkrel smashed his own tail in Elrahno's face.
Universal genesis
Universal genesis
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  triceratops master 25 Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:48 pm

but the massive reptile crushed the komodos ribs underneath his 2 ton weight and smashed some rocks so forkrel could not get up for a while so the permian reptile rand to deep into the forest to be caught.
triceratops master 25
triceratops master 25
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Universal genesis Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:18 pm

triceratops master 25 wrote:but the massive reptile crushed the komodos ribs underneath his 2 ton weight and smashed some rocks so forkrel could not get up for a while so the permian reptile rand to deep into the forest to be caught.
Edaphosaurus is estimated to weigh around 300 kg.
Back to RP:
Forkrel rammed the rocks out of his way and the chase continued. Would the 3,5 meter long sail back be able to outrun a 7 meter long super Lace monitor?
Universal genesis
Universal genesis
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  triceratops master 25 Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:54 am

but sobek was mad and hungry so he takled the lizard before tearing the lizard to pieces and ripping out chunks of flesh. he ate the creature alive. you can make one to replace him.
triceratops master 25
triceratops master 25
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Universal genesis Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:59 am

triceratops master 25 wrote:but sobek was mad and hungry so he takled the lizard before tearing the lizard to pieces and ripping out chunks of flesh. he ate the creature alive. you can make one to replace him.
Shocked Shocked
You killed my character?! What?! Please undo that.
Back to RP:
Forkrel hit Sobek's face with his tail and ran away. There wouldn't be a point in chasing the Lizard. Its stamina would be to much for Sobek.
Universal genesis
Universal genesis
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  triceratops master 25 Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:05 pm

oh. but youcan make new ones and previosly people were beating others. but lets do a 'ones that cant be killed ' thing for me the henodus , hydros and his megaherd and bloodclaws n das and archy da archelon. . but on topic forkrel ran off half dead but survied.
triceratops master 25
triceratops master 25
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Universal genesis Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:50 pm

Ok, that's better. Reptiles can survive horrible injuries. Like in Dinosaur Revolution, the Allosaurus survived with a broken jaw.

Back to RP:

Fangarm was swimming around in the river. Suddetly Sirine attacked him. Fangarm was swimming for his life, however Sirine was closing in. However, suddnetly Fangarm turned and went into his cave. Sirine did't expect that and tried to stop. But she hit her right arms against a rock and broke it. Sirine went back to the surface to breathe and went out of the water.
Universal genesis
Universal genesis
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  triceratops master 25 Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:11 pm

lio bit sirine and head butted her sail before gettin in defense
triceratops master 25
triceratops master 25
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Universal genesis Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:47 am

You're back! Very Happy

Sirine quickly swam to the surface and went back on the land. She wasn't gonna risk injury again.

Magten was walking around in a forrest. He found the nest of an Oviraptor and ate all the eggs.

OOC: I joined a RP on a different forum and made Rorfald on it. Later I decided to bring more characters from this RP to it. Very Happy In that RP Sobek and Magten realy hate each other and Sirine is looking for a boyfriend. It's all funny stuff.
Universal genesis
Universal genesis
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  triceratops master 25 Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:06 pm

i wanna link to the site and the topic so hydros can come along. anyway a few rugops attacked sirine, or would of. a small male was defending her.
triceratops master 25
triceratops master 25
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Universal genesis Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:52 pm

triceratops master 25 wrote:i wanna link to the site and the topic so hydros can come along. anyway a few rugops attacked sirine, or would of. a small male was defending her.
Oh,I already made Hydros. Anyway, here ya go:
http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/74942.page
You can take control of him if you join. (And your other characters)

Sirine was suprized by the male AND the Rugops. She decided to charge. She grabbed the head of a Rugops and crushed the weak skull with a single bite. As if that wasn't enough she broke the Rugops' neck and then ripped it of. With an injured arm and leg she wasn't in top condition but she could still put up a good fight.
Universal genesis
Universal genesis
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  triceratops master 25 Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:27 pm

the male drove a rugops into the river and drowned him by the way, where did you add hydros. and and in spore hes a triceratops\turtle\human hybrid. but normally triceratops.
triceratops master 25
triceratops master 25
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Universal genesis Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:39 pm

triceratops master 25 wrote:the male drove a rugops into the river and drowned him by the way, where did you add hydros. and and in spore hes a triceratops\turtle\human hybrid. but normally triceratops.
I added him on page 25.
Oh. The rules say "be realistic" so I don't think I can do that in that RP.

Sirine roared and charged. The wimpy Rugos decided to flee while they still had the chance.

Meanwhile in the herd:
Kongero was sleeping. Then he heard a noice and woke up. He went to investigate the bushes. Suddently Koran ambushed him. Kongero ran back to the herd with the Raptor on his back. Then Thor came out of the bushes and chased him. The noice woke up the entire herd.
Universal genesis
Universal genesis
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  triceratops master 25 Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:07 pm

thats my spore and dey bettah deal with it. any way the male whos called gatrox, courted sirine. and im joining next monday. ive got swimming club at school.
triceratops master 25
triceratops master 25
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Universal genesis Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:38 pm

triceratops master 25 wrote:thats my spore and dey bettah deal with it. any way the male whos called gatrox, courted sirine. and im joining next monday. ive got swimming club at school.
You can try to talk to the owner of the RP. His name is Hamilton302. (BTW, my name on that forum is Grikonako)

Sirine responded by rubbing against Gatrox.
Universal genesis
Universal genesis
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  triceratops master 25 Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:12 am

then about 50 large rugops charged. they chased the duo but gatrox smashed a tree down and killed afew. my rugos is leadercalled rogue.
triceratops master 25
triceratops master 25
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Universal genesis Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:36 am

Sirine made a run for it. She jumped into the river where she was in her element.

Kongero shook his head like crazy. (Koran was still on it) Argia then smashed Koran of Kongero's head with her neck. Then she saw Thor and turned around and ran away. Thor chased her.
Universal genesis
Universal genesis
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  triceratops master 25 Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:26 pm

alios charged and gored the tyranno's ankle before hitting him in the leg. meanwhile blood claws ripped korans leg. hydro roared and hit thor as well. gatrox swam alongside sirine. but the rugos simply ran alongside the river. but lio was back and bit sirine only to have a flipper torn by gatrox.

Last edited by triceratops master 25 on Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
triceratops master 25
triceratops master 25
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next