Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Dino Fight Club !!!

+29
Universal genesis
spinorules11
triceratops master 25
procompsognathus101
Godzilla98
Jfrog
Andrew
Nemesis
Unknown
Raptor
Raging Raptor
theRAPTOR
Clonehunter
Spinosaurus hunter
Darth_Spino
RyanRaptor
Raptor X
Spartan 117
Dino Man155 alt
spinojp3
Pachycephalosaurus
thegrimmshow
ozraptor
OOPPEL
CornMan100
Gopher
godzillaman
Allosaurus571
JPOG Nerd 01
33 posters

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down

Welcome to the Dino Fight Club !!! - Page 13 Empty Re: Welcome to the Dino Fight Club !!!

Post  Raptor X Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:52 am

the pakicetus glanced at a hairy dog thing that was huge! He got scared, jumped into the water and swam away to catch feesh! lol!

meanwhile the andrewsarchus (dog thing) hunted the trike from behind without it noticing. YOU!!!!
Raptor X
Raptor X
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Dino Fight Club !!! - Page 13 Empty Re: Welcome to the Dino Fight Club !!!

Post  Andrew Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:03 pm

One, did you just kill me character? Two, what did you say? I don't understand, and I thought andrewssarchus wasn't that big.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:02 am

Can I join now? Please!!! I want to join this game!...Never mind... Crying or Very sad
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:59 pm

procompsognathus101 wrote:Can I join now? Please!!! I want to join this game!...Never mind... Crying or Very sad

One...... pety ful

Two, I got an admins permission, that you can join this game. Sadly, I think it'll be just you posting ever while though.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:00 am

Oh..Ok. Everyone is getting tired of this topic, I think.
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor X Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:18 pm

Andrew wrote:One, did you just kill me character? Two, what did you say? I don't understand, and I thought andrewssarchus wasn't that big.

One, no I just said he was hunting it he never attacked
Two, it's bigger than a normal dog... Sad
Three, I'm still gonna be posting on this RPG Very Happy

The andrewsarchus jumped at the trike.
Raptor X
Raptor X
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:49 pm

Raptor X wrote:
Andrew wrote:One, did you just kill me character? Two, what did you say? I don't understand, and I thought andrewssarchus wasn't that big.

One, no I just said he was hunting it he never attacked
Two, it's bigger than a normal dog... Sad
Three, I'm still gonna be posting on this RPG Very Happy

The andrewsarchus jumped at the trike.

Yeah but what trike, because my character is a trike ya know. Just wandering.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:53 pm

Hey! JPOG Nerd is back! Maybe the topic might go up and running again! cheers
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  JPOG Nerd 01 Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:55 pm

I'm back.

The Spinosaurus couldn't find any food, It looked and looked but it failed. But just then a Trike came out of nowhere and ate it. The trike was small and only just filled it's appetite.
JPOG Nerd 01
JPOG Nerd 01
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:04 am

Another Spinosaurus arrives. He saw the other Spino and tried to team up with it to find food. But the other Spino didn't want him around. The Spino just left. Then, he saw a seemingly unusual thing. It had a wierd looking snout, that didn't even look like a snout, more like a beak, it was covered in feathers, just like some Velociraptors he saw once, but what he found unusual was the feet, they were armed with sharp talons. Surprised, Spino lunged at it, and chased it, but saw a huge herd of wierd looking beasts, with giant tusk like things and a long nose.
Whatever he was chasing got away. Spino walked towards a, dried lake, where he feels and digs a front half of a dead Apatosaurus. He eats it and leaves. But what is this he saw? He saw a small herd of Triceratops in the distance!

Spino tried to attack the herd. But he saw a wierd thing with tons of hair, and teeth sticking out(the andrewsarchus)that was already chasing the herd. Spino walks away. He finds a long wide river and tries to find some fish in it. He does find some, but it looks like these ones have grown smaller, and the heavy armor of the fish was gone. Spino thought to himself: Wierd...What happened to all the fish? The ones I eat are normally large, about deinonychus sized, but these one...they're small! Wait a minute, think of the positives. Now that all of the giant armored fishes are gone, and all that is left are these small ones, I can have an easier meal! But...those huge fish are harder to kill but do provide lots of nutrients, and these ones...they're easier to kill but give MUCH LESS nutrients! What am I gonna do now.... Spino was frustrated. Suddenly, a huge, whale like thing, nearly his size came out of nowhere! He thought that it was chasing the fish. Spino grabs it at the tail, and tries to pull it out of the water.....THUD! Spino got knocked over. What he grabbed sure was very heavy. But the whale was now trapped on land, it tried to get back into the river, but Spino grabs it at its tail again. The whale struggles to escape, and almost knocks Spino to the ground. Spino thought that since that thing was big, he can have a more difficult, but more protein packed meal( Razz ). Spino was even more determined to kill it. The whale almost uses its jaws to grab Spino, but he manages to bite the neck, and Spino uses his claws to slash it apart. Spino eats his prize and leaves only the skeleton and intestines behind. Spino's appetite was now filled. But, he saw a couple of dinosaurs, that don't even look like dinosaurs, almost like those wierd hairy and fat, long nosed things he saw, but those looked like herbivores, and it looked like they were heading some direction, like west. Spino thought that the meteorite must have affected the northern and southern western part of the world, since he felt colder weather when he was heading west. But apparently, east might the best place for him to find more food, therefore he decides to go to that direction, a location, where he would never know, what would have survived there.... and along the way.........

Last edited by procompsognathus101 on Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:35 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : No one replies. So I will just continue next stories here, until someone does reply!)
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Dino Fight Club !!! - Page 13 Empty can I join

Post  triceratops master 25 Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:07 pm

please can I be a turquoise frilled triceratops but with a really big frill
triceratops master 25
triceratops master 25
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  spinorules11 Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:29 am

i want to join DIE!!!!! DIE!!!!! Sniper Sniper i will do t-rex YOU!!!! YOU!!!! YOU!!!!
spinorules11
spinorules11
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:57 pm

Please do not smiley spam. That is your first warning.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  spinorules11 Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:48 pm

can i join
spinorules11
spinorules11
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Universal genesis Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:52 pm

I'll join. I'll be GIGA!
Universal genesis
Universal genesis
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Universal genesis Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:03 pm

Giga looks around searching for prey. Suddenly a young Therzinosaurus shows up. Giga sneaks towards the Therzino from behind and grabs the head between its powerful jaws! He shakes the poor thing from side to side, ripping its head off its body. Then an Alberto shows up and tries to steal the body and sneak off with it but it runs away when Giga comes closer and roars. The Giga does not tolerate scavagers feasting on his meal.
Universal genesis
Universal genesis
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinncrow Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:18 pm

I would like to join. If that's ok, what I have below is my thing. Im an alpha Utahraptor in a pack of five

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then a pack of five Utahraptors appears near the Giga's meal. The alpha (Me) is dark green with black stripes, and red feathers on the top of his head and on his forearms. The Giga roars and charges the Utahraptor pack, but none move an inch. The Giga gets nervous and roars louder at them, but they move a bit closer. They sit and wait, watching the Giga as he watches them. Little does the Giga know, but he is in their territory, and they have killed many other carnivores from T-Rexs to Spinos in the past. The Giga backs up, takes one last bite and leaves into the forest as the Utahraptors stand up and move to the kill.

They began to eat the meal and a little snow fell on their heads. They had seen this snow for some time now, and they had been moving east. But the snow got worse and worse the more east they went. Just a few days before, they had seen strange, hairy, long nosed animals and a Spino. The pack could have gone after any of them, but the alhpa brought them into a small forest nearby, to regroup and plan on where to go and what to do
Sinncrow
Sinncrow
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Universal genesis Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:16 pm

Sinncrow wrote:I would like to join. If that's ok, what I have below is my thing. Im an alpha Utahraptor in a pack of five

Then a pack of five Utahraptors appears near the Giga's meal. The alpha (Me) is dark green with black stripes, and red feathers on the top of his head and on his forearms. The Giga roars and charges the Utahraptor pack, but none move an inch. The Giga gets nervous and roars louder at them, but they move a bit closer. They sit and wait, watching the Giga as he watches them. Little does the Giga know, but he is in their territory, and they have killed many other carnivores from T-Rexs to Spinos in the past. The Giga backs up, takes one last bite and leaves into the forest as the Utahraptors stand up and move to the kill.

They began to eat the meal and a little snow fell on their heads. They had seen this snow for some time now, and they had been moving east. But the snow got worse and worse the more east they went. Just a few days before, they had seen strange, hairy, long nosed animals and a Spino. The pack could have gone after any of them, but the alhpa brought them into a small forest nearby, to regroup and plan on where to go and what to do
Hey! That's power playing! Nobody likes that!
But anyway.
The Giga attacked the Utaraptors together with two other Gigas. (Gigas sometimes hunted in packs) The large Giga male roared loud enough to send a Spino crying and charged at the alpha raptor. The two other Gigas surrounded the Raptors and started roaring as well. The male Giga stoped running and roared in the alpha raptor's face. Then he lifted his head high up in the air and opened his massive jaws and launched his head towards the alpha raptor. (Remember: I'm giving your Raptor a chance to escape. The Giga doesn't have him in his mouth yet. And how could a pack of five utaraptors scare off a Giga?)
Universal genesis
Universal genesis
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:19 pm

Universal genesis wrote:
Sinncrow wrote:I would like to join. If that's ok, what I have below is my thing. Im an alpha Utahraptor in a pack of five

Hey! That's power playing! Nobody likes that!
But anyway.
The Giga attacked the Utaraptors together with two other Gigas. (Gigas sometimes hunted in packs) The large Giga male roared loud enough to send a Spino crying and charged at the alpha raptor. The two other Gigas surrounded the Raptors and started roaring as well. The male Giga stoped running and roared in the alpha raptor's face. Then he lifted his head high up in the air and opened his massive jaws and launched his head towards the alpha raptor. (Remember: I'm giving your Raptor a chance to escape. The Giga doesn't have him in his mouth yet. And how could a pack of five utaraptors scare off a Giga?)

Your saying he's powerplaying... "HE roared loud enough to send a spino crying" Anyways, continue :/

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinncrow Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:52 pm

Just as the Giga lowered its head to bite the alpha, the alpha raptor jumped to the side and slashed at the Giga's left eye. The Giga roared in pain as blood filled its eye, making it step out of the remaining raptor's way. The rest of the pack ran through the opening the alpha raptor made for them, just as the alpha jumped squarely onto the back of the injured Giga's head and began slashing its other eye and and kicking at the neck. The rest of the pack joined in, two jumping onto its sides, and two slashing at the Giga's legs and knees. The other two Giga just stood in horror as the raptors shredded their comrade. The Giga went down in less than a minute, dying of blood loss. The raptors hopped off of the dead Giga and turned to face the other two, standing in a line with arms raised. The barked and walked towards the Gigas, boobing their heads and barking loudly.

One down, two to go
Sinncrow
Sinncrow
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Universal genesis Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:06 pm

Andrew wrote:Your saying he's powerplaying... "HE roared loud enough to send a spino crying" Anyways, continue :/
I said A spino. not the. So it's not powerplaying.
Sinncrow wrote:The Giga went down in less than a minute, dying of blood loss.
One down, two to go
Exuse me?! You just killed my character without asking me! That's against the rules! (The RPG rules: 1. You must submit an RPG idea first and have atleast 2 people confirm that they'll join(That's excluding you).
2. No God-modding. Don't make your character a power-house who gets rid of everybody.
3. Respect admins, mods, and other memebers.)
Please undo this! Scraching my character in the eye is OK, but killing him?! (BTW: The other gigas wouldn't just stand there. They'd cruch the fragile raptors with thier powefull jaws. So i one of them goes down within a minute it's the raptors)

Anyway, back to topic. The huge giga stood up and roared loudly. The other gigas started roaring as well. Then he male grabbed one of the raptors (NOT the alpha) in his powerfull jaws and killed it within 5 second. Then the other gigas started attacking as well. The male giga dropped the dead raptor right in front of the alpha raptor. It was a horrible sight: One of the raptors legs was gone, a small piece of the tail was gone, there where huge bitemarks everywhere on the body and the head was trown off. Then the male started roaring and showed the raptors his huge teath. He was ready to kill the rest of the pack as well.

Edit:
Sinncrow wrote:You know what forget this. U didn't tell me which Giga was you, I didnt do a God move, I did want could have very well happened in real life, and u r just throwing a piss fit. So forget it, Im done; I dont play with poor sports
Aha! Okay. It's fine now. I can easly forgive people. (At least if I have a good reason to forgive them)

Last edited by Universal genesis on Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Universal genesis
Universal genesis
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinncrow Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:27 pm

You know what forget this. U didn't tell me which Giga was you, I didnt do a God move, I did want could have very well happened in real life, and u r just throwing a piss fit. So forget it, Im done; I dont play with poor sports
Sinncrow
Sinncrow
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  MrGorsh Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:29 am

Sinncrow, the point is, you finished one of Giganotosaurus within one post (aka "One action move") without a chance for defense. I know raptors may look scary, but large theropods were not supposed to be easy to scare. If something is smaller - they should attack it. Not stand and watch as you take complete control of them and fit to your desires Smile Don't feel offended - I like RPG games and have some experience with it (not the games like this one. I prefer dice roll to decide of my succes before I describe effect of my actions) and just wanted to add some light to previous posts.

Well, ok, back to original topic: Anyone has some objections if a small pack of Torvosaurs which I will describe by myself shows around and annoy your characters? I thought about some herbivores, but after reading most of your posts here - I would probably get my herd eaten in one-two posts, so kthxbaiherbies:(
MrGorsh
MrGorsh
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Universal genesis Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:19 am

I just thought of some questions. 1: can you have mutiple dinosaurs? 2: Can we give our dinosaurs names? It would be easier than just calling them THE T-rex or THE Spino or THE Dilopho. It would also mean less confusions like what happend here. (Killing other players characters)

EDIT: Since nobody has answerd yet I'll just write my ideas for my characters.

Name: Rorfald
Spiecies: Giganotosaurus
Pic:
Welcome to the Dino Fight Club !!! - Page 13 1303934728-380
Info: Rorfald is a huge Giga and doesn't like to lose a fight. If he loses a fight he finds his enemy and intimidates it. Mostly resulting his enemy(s) to run. Sometimes Rorfald teams up with other gigas to REALY punish his enemies. Rorfald is mutch larger then normal Gigas making him even more intimidating. Rorfald also is a good hunter and his killed about 5 T-rexes, 3 Spinos and 7 Acros. He lost one of his eyes in a fight with a pack of Utaraptors.

Name: Roden
Spiecies: Gigantoraptor
Pic:
Welcome to the Dino Fight Club !!! - Page 13 Giganto
Info: Roden is small for his kind but very fast and agile. His agility has given him many victories even against creatures like Alberosaurus, Stegosaurus, Torosaurus and even one Allosaurus. (One of his fore limbs broke in the proses but a victory is a victory)
Universal genesis
Universal genesis
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinncrow Mon May 09, 2011 6:12 pm

Universal genesis wrote:I just thought of some questions. 1: can you have mutiple dinosaurs? 2: Can we give our dinosaurs names? It would be easier than just calling them THE T-rex or THE Spino or THE Dilopho. It would also mean less confusions like what happend here. (Killing other players characters)

I totally agree, it would make life so much easier to have names!

Because with what happened up there, I thought I was killing an extra Giga not the main (player) Giga
Sinncrow
Sinncrow
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next