Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tsk size doesn't matter.

+4
Crusher98
Clonehunter
procompsognathus101
Tyrant King Rex
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tsk size doesn't matter. - Page 2 Empty w0w

Post  Tyrant King Rex Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:08 pm

T-rex live in north america and i know that.Hey i have some question i try your spinosaurus sound but it doesn't work i have FCM skins!?
Tyrant King Rex
Tyrant King Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Tsk size doesn't matter. - Page 2 Empty Re: Tsk size doesn't matter.

Post  Clonehunter Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:04 pm

raptors rule wrote:Also shouldn't this like be in the science section, it is not a mod.

Thats what I tried to say...

ANDREW!! RR!! GOPHER!! GET YER ARSES OVA HERE! (No offence...)
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:15 pm

Tyrant King Rex wrote:Hey i have some question i try your spinosaurus sound but it doesn't work i have FCM skins!?

..... Neutral It worked for me! Maybe you have too little space for the sounds,that's happened to me once,but all I had to do was edit the sound file!
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  raptors rule Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:27 pm

Clonehunter wrote:
ANDREW!! RR!! GOPHER!! GET YER ARSES OVA HERE! (No offence...)

Yeah, they are never here (No offence, but really).

Can we stop this debate?There is no need for it!We don't know much about these animals.Who knows who would win, but one would not win all the time.How about this Spino 50%, Rex 50%.End it, it will not do anything good.Learn to except each others OPINIONS'.It isn't hard to do.
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:31 pm

Yup,you're right rr,and I don't think I want this topic locked,until everyone knows that it is 50/50 for spino and rex.(Unlike the other topic)
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  raptors rule Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:39 pm

Don't let it go on, just end it.No reason for it.Don't try to force them, don't try to do it, cause it doesn work.Except that we can't control other people.Believe what you want, let them believe what they want.There is no truth to any Dinosaur.Why?We weren't there.
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Tsk size doesn't matter. - Page 2 Empty You are right RR

Post  Tyrant King Rex Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:56 am

Everybody has own opinion.
Tyrant King Rex
Tyrant King Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:04 am

Yeah,everybody has their own opinion,they agree or disagree,that is part of life. Anyway,someone should lock this already.
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:06 pm

This doesnt have to be neccesarily locked. It can just be moved to science.
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:07 pm

Yeah,we could,but just wanna show you guys some pictures:
This is the picture of a Sarcosuchus skull:

Tsk size doesn't matter. - Page 2 File:Sarcosuchus_skull(If doesn't work,use this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Sarcosuchus_skull.JPG)

and the one of the Spinosaurus skull:

Tsk size doesn't matter. - Page 2 File:Spinosaurus_skull(If doesn't work either,use this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Spinosaurus_skull.jpg)

They look pretty much alike don't they?

And read this,about sarcosuchus and spinosaurus feeding ecologies:

It seems likely that Sarcosuchus ate the large fish and turtles of the Cretaceous. As the overhanging jaw and stout teeth are designed for grabbing and crushing, its primary prey may have been large animals and smaller dinosaurs, which it ambushed, dragged into the water, crushed, drowned and then tore apart.

It is unclear whether Spinosaurus was primarily a terrestrial predator or a fisher, as indicated by its elongated jaws, stout,conical teeth and raised nostrils. The hypothesis of spinosaurs as specialized fish eaters has been suggested before by A. J. Charig and A. C. Milner for Baryonyx. They base this on the anatomical similarity with crocodilians and the presence of digestive acid-etched fish scales in the rib cage of the type specimen.[16] Large fish are known from the faunas containing other spinosaurids, including the Mawsonia, in the mid-Cretaceous of northern Africa and Brazil. The only direct evidence for spinosaur diet comes from related European and South American taxa. Baryonyx was found with both fish scales and bones from juvenile Iguanodon in its stomach, while a tooth embedded in a South American pterosaur bone suggests that spinosaurs occasionally preyed on these flying archosaurs.[17] Spinosaurus was likely to have been a generalized and opportunistic predator,occupying the ecological niche of large grizzly bears, being biased toward fishing, though it undoubtedly scavenged and took many kinds of small and medium-sized prey.

So,it appears that these two predators had a very similar predatory lifestyle,and Tyrannosaurus,it appears,was absolutely nowhere as specialized with this behavior as spinosaurs,and prehistoric crocodilians were.
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  SpinoRaptorCarcha589 Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:46 pm

procompsognathus101 wrote:Its not always about bite force,size,intelligence,or what they could kill! You are just ignorant.You don't even pay attention to strategy! And you're wrong about the size. Read it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spinosaurus and here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyrannosaurus

And you'll see I am right.
SHut up because trex would kill spino.a student says that the trex is the dinosaur that have a very strong bite force 10 tons!!!! Hahah! *Whew* HAHA!
Spino have 25 libs.tons is better than libs SHUT UP!!!!! and i will make you DIE!!!!! with the 3 trex Click-Ban!

SpinoRaptorCarcha589
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Universal genesis Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:42 pm

You realize you just resurrected a 2 year old thread, right?

Also, if you're going to argue, try to get the facts right.

Spinosaurus:
Length: 16-18 meters.
Weight: 12-14 tons.
Bite Force: Unknown. Likely 2 to 3 tons.
Skeleton:

T.rex:
Length: 12-14 meters.
Weight: 6-7 tons.
Bite Force: 4-5 tons.
Skeleton:

You've gotta admit that a fight between the 2 would be fairly close.

Also, to those who want to declare me crazy for thinking Spino could've a bite of 2-3 tons, here's my evidence:

Tsk size doesn't matter. - Page 2 Skulls2

Tsk size doesn't matter. - Page 2 Skulls3

If you look carefully, you can easily see that Spinosaurus has a pretty robust skull with large areas for jaw muscle attachment. I to, was surprised seeing exactly hoe robust its jaws where. It's skull is also surprisingle wide, and in no way are it's jaws build like this:

Tsk size doesn't matter. - Page 2 C0125387-Gharial_skull-SPL

They're more like this:

Tsk size doesn't matter. - Page 2 SaltWaterCroc
Universal genesis
Universal genesis
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2