Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tsk size doesn't matter.

+4
Crusher98
Clonehunter
procompsognathus101
Tyrant King Rex
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tsk size doesn't matter. Empty Tsk size doesn't matter.

Post  Tyrant King Rex Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:30 am

Spinosaurus is just a lambering animal.Some scientist belive that spinosaurus was a scavenger because of its teeth not design to kill other large dinosaurs.And perhaps spino is not smart either you can see to its skull and also the brain position we can see that its small.The smaller the brain the bigger the idiocy is.Even though if they fight in real life the spino will be the 1st becuase of its size and neverthless it was not 60 ft!!!!!! The original skeleton was destroyed during world war 2 so it is believed that spino is just 56 feet.Lets back to the fight shall we.When the spinosaurus bite the rex at the neck its teeth will be force to let go and may pull of cuz its not suited to kill other large dinosaurs.once again t-rex is the very 1st animal the use biological weapons such as the mouth full of bacteria.Lets say the spino killed the rex.But the rex bite the spino,That wound will be infected and cause spino to DEATH.
Tyrant King Rex
Tyrant King Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Tsk size doesn't matter. Empty Re: Tsk size doesn't matter.

Post  procompsognathus101 Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:36 am

Its not always about bite force,size,intelligence,or what they could kill! You are just ignorant.You don't even pay attention to strategy! And you're wrong about the size. Read it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spinosaurus and here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyrannosaurus

And you'll see I am right.
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Tsk size doesn't matter. Empty Don't ever trust wikepidia.

Post  Tyrant King Rex Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:09 am

Wikepidia is always editing by a certain person the information there are not really helpful.Some times i want to see the utahraptor at wikepidia at 1st i see its 20 feet long now 2nd its is now 27 feet long and 3rd there is now 15 feet.Wikepidia can be edited even you don't have an account(Can be edited by noobs,Idiots and morons)
Tyrant King Rex
Tyrant King Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Tsk size doesn't matter. Empty also 1 thing for your strategy.

Post  Tyrant King Rex Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:12 am

If spino is not intelligent how could it have some strategy stuff.Its brain is small so it couldn't work on a strategy you say.say what some strategy hit and run and hit and run some more nahhhh.Raptors can use some strategy but spino cannot.
Tyrant King Rex
Tyrant King Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:32 am

I told you,how many times! Evil or Very Mad They have rules here for no double posting! And,lastly,you say spino had no intelligence? Yeah right, liar. Spinosaurus was only DUMBER than tyrannosaurus but a little more intelligent than most other top largest predators.(from all and I mean ALL of my studies of dinosaurs)And,do not repeat a post like this.You posted this as both a topic,and a reply. Mad

Also,what you said that wikipedia is edited by anyone,you're wrong! Those are wikis,which contain very stupid info(like spino was smaller than trex,meh!)! Wikipedia is always updated,correctly all the time!
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Tsk size doesn't matter. Empty Nagkamali ako ng post eh.

Post  Tyrant King Rex Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:21 pm

Kanya kanya naman kasing favorite na dinosaur yan eh.Depende naman sa tau un Respect na lang opinion nten.
Tyrant King Rex
Tyrant King Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Tsk size doesn't matter. Empty May tanong din ako sau

Post  Tyrant King Rex Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:23 pm

Panu magkaroon ng mapusaurus pato baryonx eh meron na nga akong giganotosaurus eh panu yun?
Tyrant King Rex
Tyrant King Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:26 pm

Dude, you doubled posted... Twice. And this isnt the right topic I belive. This I belive belongs in the science section.
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Tsk size doesn't matter. Empty Yeah

Post  Tyrant King Rex Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:11 am

Sorry its was just a mistake.i mistakenly click new post then i don't know that is new post.Sorry can you lock this topic?
Tyrant King Rex
Tyrant King Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:21 pm

I told you!Now,please,stop thinking spino will always lose to trex! its a 50% chance for both of 'em,come on!
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:03 am

procompsognathus101 wrote:I told you!Now,please,stop thinking spino will always lose to trex! its a 50% chance for both of 'em,come on!
Spino was weakly built, it cant beat acro becaus of this. I even has a large weak sot on its back. It also was adapted for fish
spino-Karate student bluebelt
Rex: soldier with WEPONZ

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:31 am

sheesh! Even you think trex could win?! Oh,man. (Stupid Trex)

and lastly,don't you even know the disadvantages of trex if he's heavily built?And the advantages of spino if he's not heavily built?

That's the answer.
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:19 am

Yes I do.
T-rex. as heavily built, die from triping
Spino. Agile
T-rex. Bite force and menuverability
Spino. Built for fishing
T-rex. adapted to a landd of spikes and horns
Spino. Cannot walk well in unfamilliar ground
T-rex. Cant either, and ill trip
Spino woouldent adapt super strength for no reason, so its adapted to fish
T-rex. If it were as weak or weaker than spino, then it would be killed easily by Triceratops ankylousaurus ect. without a fight
Pit an asian elephant against a giraffe who will win?
Spino was larger than t-rex, but lighter and slightly less smart it can die from being rammed by T-rex
Spinos claws were big, but its arms were frail
T-rex Had its abilities focused into being Powerful and agile
Spino had no reasn to be as strong as rex, so it wasnt

Back to top Go down

Tsk size doesn't matter. Empty MMMM

Post  Tyrant King Rex Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:29 am

We would never know even though we have the facts.They live in different time and place.So no one can tell.
Tyrant King Rex
Tyrant King Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:08 am

Coyotefang,what's the answer? Most wrong!!!
First,if trex was more heavily built but lighter than spinosaurus,then it would have been impossible for it to attack spino DIRECTLY at the neck!He would have been very slow and much less agile than him,scientists have calculated that trex could go as fast as 22 miles an hour,and Spino could go at about 30 miles an hour,and spinosaurus was much taller,bigger,heavier,and longer than trex,and despite the fact that the limited locomotion if spino's hands were a disadvantage,remember,trex was only around the height of spino at is shoulders,and spino's spine was very weak and full of blood,it exceeded the height that the trex could have been able to bite it. Spinosaurus' jaws are not that weak! They are just weak in comparison to Trex's bite,and Spinosaurus wasn't just a predatory Mawsonia hunter,but he hunted the herbivores and some carnivores who were much smaller than him,like ouranosaurus,aegyptosaurus,rugops,paralititan,and maybe even bahariasaurus!Spinosaurus' skull was also shaped in the way of the crocodile,Sarcosuchus,who was 6 metres shorter,and a little lighter than Spino,and lived with him at the same time.Spinosaurus and Sarcosuchus skulls also mostly resemble the shape of earlier crocodile Proterosuchus,and read this:

"Proterosuchus was the largest land reptile during the Early Triassic period, equivalent in size to today's Komodo Dragons. It looked somewhat similar to a primitive crocodile, and shared many of their modern features like long jaws, powerful neck muscles, short legs and a lengthy tail, while retaining several of its own unique features such as its hooked shaped mouth. This jaw made it near impossible for prey such as Lystrosaurus to escape death once ensnared."

So,do you think that spinosaurus could have taken down the herbivores of its time now?
But,anyway,lets say spino would win sometimes,and at others trex could have won sometimes as well,because both do put some fight against each other. Wink
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:27 pm

They wouldent fight anyway, they would sort of trip everywhere if we tok them out of their set habitat
I say 60% rex 40% spino due to adaptations. And truley it depends, put t-rex n swampy plains, he would injure himself and be hopeless. Like spino in boreal forests.If we did find a terrain to suit both, they would avoid each other unless we drugged them with testosterone. T-rex didnt have a 100 percent chance of beating spino, im saying it would be a struggle for spino but it can be pulled off. For the record, I wanne see them have a big Karate fight and if one wins i just throw more at him. Also sino was intellegent, but not social, other spinos meant stealing fishing spots and prey. T-rex wasnt incredibly social, but its thought that males and females hunted together instead of leaving each other.
T-rex lived with spikes, hornes, and domeheads. Spino didnt live with those, and even allosaurus could take down sauropods, and hypothetically duck bills and iguanodonts, like ouranosaurus. T-rex wouldent go after spinos neck, it would kick, bite or tackle the side. If spino fell violently and injured its sail, its over. spinosaurus wasnt related to crocodiles, just a similar mouth. T-rex was smeller yet heavier than spino, spino would need alot of momentum to knock it over. Spino can win but its not likely.

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusher98 Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:16 pm

REX WINS IS ALL I CAN SAY AND SPINO IS JUST A STUPID GIANT DUMB DINOSAUR OK YOU GET REX IS BETTER!!! Sniper DIE!!!!! SHUT UP!!!!! Stay Down!! Star Wars YOU GET IT PROCOMPOSOGNATHUS!!!!
Crusher98
Crusher98
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:22 pm

Crusher98 wrote:REX WINS IS ALL I CAN SAY AND SPINO IS JUST A STUPID GIANT DUMB DINOSAUR OK YOU GET REX IS BETTER!!! Sniper DIE!!!!! SHUT UP!!!!! Stay Down!! Star Wars YOU GET IT PROCOMPOSOGNATHUS!!!!
... Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  raptors rule Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:38 pm

Crusher98 wrote:REX WINS IS ALL I CAN SAY AND SPINO IS JUST A STUPID GIANT DUMB DINOSAUR OK YOU GET REX IS BETTER!!! Sniper DIE!!!!! SHUT UP!!!!! Stay Down!! Star Wars YOU GET IT PROCOMPOSOGNATHUS!!!!

... Neutral

I think that Tyranosaurus might win sometimes and Spinosaurus might win sometimes.Not gona say anything else, cause thats my opinion.

Also shouldn't this like be in the science section, it is not a mod.
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Tsk size doesn't matter. Empty Spino and Rex 50% match

Post  procompsognathus101 Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:49 pm

Crusher98,ugh.I hate it when people post without reading ANYTHING I say!And your right,rr,Spino will win sometimes and Trex would sometimes too.But wait,here's the biggest challenge,what about a spino and rex battle IN WATER?!. I think spino would win more often,though the fact is that trex has long been depicted of being able to swim a little like crocodiles,but that is very unlikely.Spinosaurus on the other hand was much better suited to handle his 10 ton weight in water,and with a much longer,less heavily built tail,body,and head,he could swim very fast.And Read This:

A 2010 publication by Romain Amiot and colleagues found that oxygen isotope ratios of spinosaurid bones indicates semiaquatic lifestyles. Isotope ratios from teeth from the spinosaurids Baryonyx, Irritator, Siamosaurus, and Spinosaurus were compared with isotopic compositions from contemporaneous theropods, turtles, and crocodilians. The study found that, among theropods, spinosaurid isotope ratios were closer to those of crocodilians. Siamosaurus specimens tended to have the largest difference from the ratios of other theropods, and Spinosaurus tended to be have the least difference. The authors concluded that spinosaurids, like modern crocodilians and hippopotamuses, spent much of their daily lives in water. The authors also suggested that semiaquatic habits and piscivory in spinosaurids can explain how spinosaurids coexisted with other large theropods: by feeding on different prey items and living in different habitats, the different types of theropods would have been out of their competition.

So Trex had the upper hand on land,but Spino had the upper hand in water.
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:09 pm

procompsognathus101 wrote:Crusher98,ugh.I hate it when people post without reading ANYTHING I say!And your right,rr,Spino will win sometimes and Trex would sometimes too.But wait,here's the biggest challenge,what about a spino and rex battle IN WATER?!. I think spino would win more often,though the fact is that trex has long been depicted of being able to swim a little like crocodiles,but that is very unlikely.Spinosaurus on the other hand was much better suited to handle his 10 ton weight in water,and with a much longer,less heavily built tail,body,and head,he could swim very fast.And Read This:

A 2010 publication by Romain Amiot and colleagues found that oxygen isotope ratios of spinosaurid bones indicates semiaquatic lifestyles. Isotope ratios from teeth from the spinosaurids Baryonyx, Irritator, Siamosaurus, and Spinosaurus were compared with isotopic compositions from contemporaneous theropods, turtles, and crocodilians. The study found that, among theropods, spinosaurid isotope ratios were closer to those of crocodilians. Siamosaurus specimens tended to have the largest difference from the ratios of other theropods, and Spinosaurus tended to be have the least difference. The authors concluded that spinosaurids, like modern crocodilians and hippopotamuses, spent much of their daily lives in water. The authors also suggested that semiaquatic habits and piscivory in spinosaurids can explain how spinosaurids coexisted with other large theropods: by feeding on different prey items and living in different habitats, the different types of theropods would have been out of their competition.

So Trex had the upper hand on land,but Spino had the upper hand in water.
one corection, spino was 5 or 7 tons. Wikipedia said it. Adn if it coexisted with other theropods then it wasnt very "mean".

Back to top Go down

Post  Jfrog Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:29 pm

alright i'll clear it
1.Spino is like a modern garhial if you don't know what is garhial then search it very thin snout
alright to make you understand the snout was built to fish
2.Intelligence doesn't depend on size but on the portions
3.Rex would always win due because it is made for snapping bones like twigs
Jfrog
Jfrog
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:33 pm

Spinosaurus weighs 7 to 9 tons everybody! It says so on wikipedia too! I know what a gharial is. But I said look at the comparison of the spinosaurus skull,and the proterosuchus skull,and you'll understand what I meant about spinosaurus,sarcosuchus and proterosuchus skull relationship. Spinosaurus was not really like a modern gharial,it occupied an ecological niche of a grizzly bear,so it was a Cretaceous equivalent of it,and grizzly bears,were experts at fishing,and took any prey,dead or alive. And,if people stop this arguing about spino and rex battle,with rex winning,I'm leaving!(My father suggested that,I kinda disagree however.He is a complete expert on dinosaurs as well,like me.He says that spino wins,I agree too.)

Last edited by procompsognathus101 on Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Tsk size doesn't matter. Empty Expert my ass

Post  Tyrant King Rex Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:11 am

Well if you are really a expert tell me how the paleontologist clean the dinosaur bones.How they find clues and more.Also tell me what is the use of spinosaurus sail and tell me what time spinosaurus and t-rex come out(specific please).And the place they live what is it?

[This whole questions if very easy]
Tyrant King Rex
Tyrant King Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:56 am

Well,I don't know much of the first two,but I know the rest:

No.1 - Spinosaurus' sail grew atleast 2 metres for males,and it could have been used for regulating its body temperature,attracting mates,though there is still no known use.But the sail,actually could spino look even bigger than it really was,(though this animal was already much bigger than the other largest carnivores!)intimidating enemies.
No. 2 - Spinosaurus appeared around the Mid Cretaceous,around 125 million years ago,and died off at around 90 million years ago,as its habitat could no longer support the large herbivores it lived with.So,it lived for at least 45 million years.Trex,appeared around 68 million years ago,and died off 65 million years ago,because of the mass extinction.So,compared to spino,his reign as largest predator was even shorter than his!
No. 3 - Meh,so easy.Spinosaurus lived in North Africa,while Trex lived in America.

P.S. If you think that trex was found in China,then your talking about Tarbosaurus!Tarbo wasn't even nearly a threat to spino,because he was much bigger than wimpy old tarbo.
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next