Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snow Mod Maybe?

+8
Shadow Spinosaurs
Dino Man155 alt
Thunderaptor
RaptorSpinoRex
procompsognathus101
Raging Raptor
raptors rule
Raptor X
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Snow Mod Maybe? - Page 2 Empty Re: Snow Mod Maybe?

Post  Dino Man155 alt Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:18 pm

ok,could someone just send me all of the terrain files and nessecary skins?,i dont have JPOG on my pc,nor can i make a functional skin but i can re skin the textures.....
Dino Man155 alt
Dino Man155 alt
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor X Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:28 pm

First of all there were some dinosaurs like in Antarctica who survived the Cold Weather
Raptor X
Raptor X
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Spinosaurs Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:56 am

Raptor X wrote:First of all there were some dinosaurs like in Antarctica who survived the Cold Weather

Hmm, You Sure? Any Proof? ANY? I Mean Plz, Reptiles could not survive in cold, well, atleast in ice age cold. and if they survived the cold conditions, which came AFTER the impact 65 mya in antartica, the south pole would have been jurassic park. Basketball What a Face What a Face Basketball
Shadow Spinosaurs
Shadow Spinosaurs
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagonapus97 Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:39 pm

There is no snow beacuse they are TROPICAL islands. YOU!!!!
Octagonapus97
Octagonapus97
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  spino77 Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:33 pm

...topic revival and your both wrong. It was very cold in the arctic and antartica during part of the cretaceous and dinosaurs still survived eg. leallynasaura, austrolovenator, pachyrhinosaurus, albertosaurs...anyway I suggest this should be locked.
spino77
spino77
Professional Skinner
Professional Skinner

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Spinosaurs Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:54 am

No, Your both wrong. The Poles started cooling after the impact. i support this idea.
Shadow Spinosaurs
Shadow Spinosaurs
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  spino77 Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:08 am

Shadow Spinosaurs wrote:No, Your both wrong. The Poles started cooling after the impact. i support this idea.
So because you believe it its right? My god we have some idiots at JM. And I think I know if australia (which was joined to antarctica), my own country was freezing. Seriously watch Jurassic fight club, or dinosaurs on ice. There is plenty of evidence that dinosaurs were warm blooded and lived in cold enviroments.
spino77
spino77
Professional Skinner
Professional Skinner

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Spinosaurs Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:55 am

You might be right, But no, they might have lived there before it cooled, after or before 65 mya. No reptiles are warm blooded, only some exceptions
Shadow Spinosaurs
Shadow Spinosaurs
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Pachycephalosaurus Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:29 am

Who said they are reptiles, it's your own choice, to have your say, and what you believe, but atleast be modest to hear out other theories, and in this case, S77's is more factual, not saying your wrong, or that everyone should just ignore you I'm just saying, both of you should keep an open mind ^^

anyway, I believe that down south was freezing during the Cretaceous, and that quite a few dinosaurs, if not all were cold blooded, at that time.
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagonapus97 Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:31 am

Shadow Spinosaurs wrote:
Raptor X wrote:First of all there were some dinosaurs like in Antarctica who survived the Cold Weather

Hmm, You Sure? Any Proof? ANY? I Mean Plz, Reptiles could not survive in cold, well, atleast in ice age cold. and if they survived the cold conditions, which came AFTER the impact 65 mya in antartica, the south pole would have been jurassic park. Basketball What a Face What a Face Basketball

Yes. Leallynasaura (however you spell it) lived in the dark, cold winters of Antarctica and Australia. Koolasuchus (can't spell that either), an amphibian, hibernated. Leallynasaura also hibernated sometimes, too. Furthurmore, we don't know if dinosaurs were cold-blooded, warm-blooded, or neither. bounce
Octagonapus97
Octagonapus97
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Rex Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:36 pm

spino77 wrote:...topic revival and your both wrong. It was very cold in the arctic and antartica during part of the cretaceous and dinosaurs still survived eg. leallynasaura, austrolovenator, pachyrhinosaurus, albertosaurs...anyway I suggest this should be locked.

What?, Pachyrhinosaurus, Austrolovenator and Albertosaurus, did not died cause of the cold weather!, and Spino77,
Its Dawft allosaurus, not Austrolovenator Ugh...So dumb... Austrolovenator did not lived in antartica, cold blooded dinosaurs can handle with a very windy cold weather.
Black Rex
Black Rex
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagonapus97 Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:49 pm

If you're referring to that one episode of Prehistoric Planet, that was a Polar Allosaur, NOT a Dwarf Allosaurus.
Octagonapus97
Octagonapus97
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Rex Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:54 pm

Octagonapus97 wrote:If you're referring to that one episode of Prehistoric Planet, that was a Polar Allosaur, NOT a Dwarf Allosaurus.

The word Dwarf means small, yes my bad, its polar Allosaurus Rolling Eyes

There is plenty of evidence that dinosaurs were warm blooded and lived in cold enviroments

No dinosaur was warm blooded Spino77, dinosaurs did not used feathers to keep warm, they used them for mating confused

Last edited by Black Rex on Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Black Rex
Black Rex
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagonapus97 Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:56 pm

I know what dwarf means. And again, it's not Allosaurus.
Octagonapus97
Octagonapus97
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Rex Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:03 pm

No, its a Allosaurus still, Okay, Procompy101 thinks its a Austrolovenator!? Not! his totely wrong
Black Rex
Black Rex
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Spinosaurs Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:18 am

Woah Woah Woah Guys, first of all, Yay someone finally supports me and says no dino was warm blooded, and We are Off-Topic, dude! .

Either this is moved to Science & Nature, or it is back to a snow mod.
Shadow Spinosaurs
Shadow Spinosaurs
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  spino77 Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:45 am

Walking with dinosaurs is quite inaccurate, theres no such thing as a polar allosaur, its actually close to an austrolovenator Ugh...So dumb... Also theropods (which were closely related to birds) were likely warm blooded (or at least the smaller ones were) and even though most dinos probably used feathers for display, a few could have adapted them for keeping warm. And just because a dino has scales doesnt mean its a reptile, technically they are archosaurs and have only 2 living relatives, birds and crocodiles (which are also related, weird huh :S) and Black Rex, your grammer and hate of my very good friend P101 reminds me of some other little a-hole...are you Jackmills/Godzilla98??? Anyways I think this should be locked or we should get back to topic
spino77
spino77
Professional Skinner
Professional Skinner

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Rex Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:18 am

are you Jackmills/Godzilla98???

I don't know Jackmills, but I now Godzilla for sure and guess what? ( I'm not jackmills and godzilla98 ), procompy101 thinks its a austrolovenator!?
Black Rex
Black Rex
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  spino77 Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:26 am

No offence, but me & P101 know a crudload more about dinosaurs then you. Anyways the closest REAL dinosaur to the "polar allosaur" is an austrolovenator. And okay, sorry for calling you Jackmill/Godzilla,i would be insulted :P
spino77
spino77
Professional Skinner
Professional Skinner

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Rex Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:00 am

No offence, but your wrong still and both you, austrolovenator lived in Australia but not in windy cold weather
Black Rex
Black Rex
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  spino77 Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:45 am

Black Rex wrote:No offence, but your wrong still and both you, austrolovenator lived in Australia but not in windy cold weather
Umm it lived where antarctica joined to aussie mate, it was the same size as the "polar allosaur" and it itslef was an allosaurid. Mate just face it, its a freakin austrolovenator. What the hell do you think it is? And you better know theres no species of small allosaurus living here, just austrolovenator.
spino77
spino77
Professional Skinner
Professional Skinner

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Rex Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:40 am

Dude, you live in Australia, and why not find a austrolovenator right under ya.
Black Rex
Black Rex
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  spino77 Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:45 am

Black Rex wrote:Dude, you live in Australia, and why not find a austrolovenator right under ya.
Well I think Id know more about my country's prehistory then some dumass d*ckhead who thinks the "polar allosaur" is a real species. And you only said that because I won and you couldnt answer back Smile Locky locky time
spino77
spino77
Professional Skinner
Professional Skinner

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Rex Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:49 am

Austrolovenator is way bigger then Polar allosaurus, Procompy101 made that up so Twisted Evil
Black Rex
Black Rex
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Pachycephalosaurus Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:30 pm

do you even know there is no such, thing as a Polar Allosaur, this is actually a topic for a Arctic terrain, so here's a link to Evilrex's terrain mods: http://www.jplegacy.org/board/showthread.php?t=7678
So if you wanna debate, just make it in the right section.
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next