Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey come to the chat box and you can meet new people!

+2
Raging Raptor
mpp18
6 posters

Go down

Hey come to the chat box and you can meet new people! Empty Hey come to the chat box and you can meet new people!

Post  mpp18 Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:46 pm

Hey come to the chat room so i can meet new people!! Reply to the post if you have anything to say!!!

mpp18
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Hey come to the chat box and you can meet new people! Empty Re: Hey come to the chat box and you can meet new people!

Post  Raging Raptor Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:01 pm

Agnst Since you keep making this topic, may as well let it be. I told you once, that the chatbox is voluntary, and will always be present at the bottom of the page. If you want people to talk to you in the chatbox, check who is currently online, and PM them an invitation to the chatbox. That usually works.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Hey come to the chat box and you can meet new people! Empty Re: Hey come to the chat box and you can meet new people!

Post  Unknown Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:53 am

yeah his right Riiiiight....
Unknown
Unknown
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:54 am

One thing is. She has never joined any forum. The only thing she has done on the computer is comcast, and games. She still doesnt know much. She only cme here to makr friends because she doesnt have the game.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:11 am

She dosent even have the game?
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:12 am

Nope. Shefound this place, cause one day I was at her house. Se saw me on here. she wanted to meet new people. So she joined.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:15 am

Well maybe just to be more reason, lend her the game, and after she installs it get her a No CD patch, unless of course she isn't interested in JpOG.
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:37 pm

She doent want the game. She wants friends.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  mpp18 Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:40 pm

Hey slow down i don't judge my because im a girl

mpp18
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:43 pm

Welcome to the site....

Since people should know what the purpose of the chatbox is, I will lock this. If you have anything else to say to each other, just use PMs.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down