Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there a trick or mod to have more 100 people in the park?

3 posters

Go down

Is there a trick or mod to have more 100 people in the park? Empty Is there a trick or mod to have more 100 people in the park?

Post  wolflinx Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:16 am

If any tell me Sad
wolflinx
wolflinx
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Is there a trick or mod to have more 100 people in the park? Empty Re: Is there a trick or mod to have more 100 people in the park?

Post  Gopher Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:08 pm

Are you asking for a mod to increase the maximum capacity of visitors?

I believe there is a mod for the above in the constant.ini file, which (by default) you should find in
Code:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal Interactive\Blue Tongue\Jurassic Park Operation Genesis\constant.ini

The directory above is from my memory (as I do not have JPOG currently installed) and may be inaccurate.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Is there a trick or mod to have more 100 people in the park? Empty Re: Is there a trick or mod to have more 100 people in the park?

Post  wolflinx Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:55 am

Gopher wrote:Are you asking for a mod to increase the maximum capacity of visitors?

I believe there is a mod for the above in the constant.ini file, which (by default) you should find in
Code:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal Interactive\Blue Tongue\Jurassic Park Operation Genesis\constant.ini

The directory above is from my memory (as I do not have JPOG currently installed) and may be inaccurate.
If you already are but do not I find
wolflinx
wolflinx
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Alien Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:40 am

yes there is somewear by the maxdinopopulation line
Alien
Alien
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down