Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smiley Story

3 posters

Go down

Smiley Story Empty Smiley Story

Post  Raptor Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:10 pm

Well I said I'd make one.

One Day,Bill was walking down Isla Sorna rabbit And got bored. He turned around to a fence and saw it was offline. At First He was like. Suspect Then affraid IT's not On! He Tried Hitting it with a rope. Whip SO it was ON! Very Happy He was Happy. He continued down the road, and saw all the dino-riders. HASTA LA VISTA~! He laughed Hard. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Until He noticed.The man next to him was angry, and all of the sudden because he was laughing the man. SHUT UP!!!!! The Boy got angry being punched so he took a stick and/.... Poke, poke poke So the man, Hammer Him down. The boy Got up and. DIE!!!!! So the Guy in the Gaurd Tower. Sniper Tried to shoot the boy but missed and hit the electric fence. Ugh...So dumb... The boy Turned around to run, and ended up in the Raptor paddock. He tried to Hide but his. afro Was in the way. He Turned Around and Saw a Raptor Staring at him. The boy was like : What a Face Then... Crying or Very sad "Please are you going to do what i think you will?" The raptor: Twisted Evil Then He saw the raptor leap. And Sniper MEDIC! The Gaurds Saved Him. But he was still Injured.
THE END.

Rate: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Or whatever.
Raptor
Raptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Smiley Story Empty Re: Smiley Story

Post  Guest Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:41 pm

Lol I like it it's funny lol!!! 5/5 HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:49 pm

Thanks! bounce Appreciate it.

Last edited by Raptor on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Raptor
Raptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:53 pm

Thats spam you should edit it to three words at the least before your caught. bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:10 pm

He should already know that by reading the thing called, oh I dont know. . .RULES. bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:23 am

jurassic boy99 wrote:He should already know that by reading the thing called, oh I dont know. . .RULES. bounce
I would Love to break it to you. I Read Them. You apparently did NOT. Here's why:
No useless posts That counts as spam
You Therefore. Have Said Nothing to Contribute to the Topic.
Raptor
Raptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:26 am

Raptor wrote:
jurassic boy99 wrote:He should already know that by reading the thing called, oh I dont know. . .RULES. bounce
I would Love to break it to you. I Read Them. You apparently did NOT. Here's why:
No useless posts That counts as spam
You Therefore. Have Said Nothing to Contribute to the Topic.

This is INSANITY!!! So, you guys, you want to fight spam with spam, to point out a difference that is entirely spam? Awesome.

Both of you, on topic, now. That is also smiley spam, reporting. There has only been ONE on topic post here, the rest was all spam. So before you all go shooting off your mouths, I would suggest you all not only read the rules, but you should also FOLLOW them aswell. Reading them does nothing. It's the fact that you follow them that counts.

Anyway, apart from grammatical errors and smiley spam beyond worlds beleif, it is an ok story to get a chuckle out of. If you wanted to post that kinda story, you should have contacted one of the heads of the site, such as Allo or Gopher.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:28 pm

Anyway, apart from grammatical errors and smiley spam beyond worlds beleif, it is an ok story to get a chuckle out of. If you wanted to post that kinda story, you should have contacted one of the heads of the site, such as Allo or Gopher
I gave it to my Friend to write down. He copied it from my paper to write it here. He has bad hand-eye coordination.
Raptor
Raptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:27 pm

Mmm-Hmmm...looks to me like you just threw in a few words to match with more than half the smileys we have.... You do realize the limit is 5 smileys per post? You can PM people this story, not make a whole topic for it. It's totally pointless. Locking the topic, one warning for Raptor.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down