Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

good bye.......More power to this site

+4
Gopher
Clonehunter
Raging Raptor
Jfrog
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

good bye.......More power to this site - Page 2 Empty clean

Post  FROG Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:41 pm

/???????////////////////////////////???????????????????????????????????/ Wink HYPER!

Last edited by FROG on Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total

FROG
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

good bye.......More power to this site - Page 2 Empty Re: good bye.......More power to this site

Post  Nova Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:01 am

Destroy MG?

I'm listening...... Riiiiight....
Nova
Nova
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

good bye.......More power to this site - Page 2 Empty Re: good bye.......More power to this site

Post  Raging Raptor Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:20 am

Yeah right, liar. Do not start on the whole Destroy MG rant again or a warning will be waiting.

Reported for double account, Jfrog. Also, you are 'brainwashed' because after all the JP and whatnot you actually think it is real.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Nova Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:20 am

Were the wrigtht brothers brainwashed?
Nova
Nova
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  jurassic kid99 Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:23 am

Jboy. off topic chap

Oh boohoo! Me saying a few words got you banned, try to think next time you speak. Rolling Eyes

jurassic kid99
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:50 am

Off-Topic, dude!

Well then don't threaten to steal mods from MG, ok FROG?
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:07 pm

He never did... Neutral

Chatbox archieves Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:23 pm

Nova wrote:Were the wrigtht brothers brainwashed?
No, but their idea was certainly in proportion to reality. We have conclusive evidence, that doing such things as bringing back anything relatively close to a dinosaur, when we JUST learned how to clone something as simple as a puppy. Now, scientists in the Wright Brothers time had proof flying is possible, hell, DaVinci knew we could do it, but no one executed it properly, until the Wright Brothers came.

he never did
He has on a number of occasions.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:03 pm

Embarassed My bad sorry... Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:23 pm

Wow, I love how he thinks somehow MG will collapse out of the blue.....

He stole my use of the word "chap." Now that is just cold. No
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:28 pm

OMG wow a word just amazing who cares I did the same thing with the word n00b... monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2