Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EDIT_/site opinions, Tell us your true opinion of the site

3 posters

Go down

EDIT_/site opinions, Tell us your true opinion of the site Empty EDIT_/site opinions, Tell us your true opinion of the site

Post  Raging Raptor Sun May 24, 2009 3:59 pm

A LOT of people seem to be joining other forums aswell as this one.

Will this effect greatly how often they come here?

#edit# im changed this to the 'site opinions' topics since people are now expressing their opinions, so speak up Very Happy

Last edited by Raging Raptor on Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

EDIT_/site opinions, Tell us your true opinion of the site Empty Re: EDIT_/site opinions, Tell us your true opinion of the site

Post  Guest Sun May 24, 2009 7:33 pm

Ill never leave here...Exept when I get married.

Back to top Go down

EDIT_/site opinions, Tell us your true opinion of the site Empty lol

Post  Raging Raptor Sun May 24, 2009 8:31 pm

LOL me too, but ill force my wife to be a member!

Im a member of two other forums, and im jr. moderator on one(http://islanublar.darkbb.com/forum.htm), The other Im leading in posts (

BUT i still am mainly contributed to this site (p.s. Allo is admin on both! its cool to see other members)
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

EDIT_/site opinions, Tell us your true opinion of the site Empty Re: EDIT_/site opinions, Tell us your true opinion of the site

Post  Guest Sun May 24, 2009 8:47 pm

your aa member on my site.

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan 117 Mon May 25, 2009 5:58 am

I think he is.
Spartan 117
Spartan 117
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

EDIT_/site opinions, Tell us your true opinion of the site Empty oohh

Post  Raging Raptor Mon May 25, 2009 7:57 am

Yupp sorry i forgot I am a member! ill have to log back on sometime today
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 25, 2009 8:00 am

Its ok,you dont have to if you dont want to.Its not a good site.

Back to top Go down

EDIT_/site opinions, Tell us your true opinion of the site Empty lol

Post  Raging Raptor Mon May 25, 2009 9:31 am

yes it is, its a good site, you just wait, it will blast off! Very Happy
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 25, 2009 9:34 am

Neutral Rightttt.Umm ok then.

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan 117 Sun May 31, 2009 5:40 am

Lol, I get it. pirat
Spartan 117
Spartan 117
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:42 pm

ha-ha verrry funny andrew Very Happy Very Happy

i hate MG. I hope it Dies out, wich it probobly will. Doczoo and DL always EMPHASIZE the fact that they have higher ranks than everyone else. Thats one of the reasons i hate it also.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Spinosaurus hunter Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:13 am

Jurassic mods forever!
Spinosaurus hunter
Spinosaurus hunter
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:18 pm

haha yuppp, but i think this should be locked im fine with mg and wish them luck and this topic serves no purpose to the site anymore
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:23 pm

I will never leave this never get married or anything I will always be here. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:52 pm

hahaha lol. I dont see myself leaving anytime soon, im addicted to the site lolol but i dont think ill leave unless my computer literally explodes and alll forms of internet and wi-fi and cellular internet connection or labtop connections are all completely broken, then ill give up but untill then i I love you jurassic mods
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:28 pm

Well me always here. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum