Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's the most embarrasing thing that's ever happened to you?

+3
JPOG Nerd 01
Gopher
godzillaman
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What's the most embarrasing thing that's ever happened to you? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's the most embarrasing thing that's ever happened to you?

Post  Raptor X Sun May 24, 2009 10:06 pm

I didn't!!! that is five smilies exactly Mad
Raptor X
Raptor X
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

What's the most embarrasing thing that's ever happened to you? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's the most embarrasing thing that's ever happened to you?

Post  Guest Sun May 24, 2009 10:14 pm

Okay dude! Geez,I thought it was only three.Take a chill pill,and go calm you self down before posting.

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:20 am

Iz forgive you. Back to topic

oo another thing was i spilled chocolate milk on myself at school and it lookeded like i peed.

classic.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:13 am

If I were there.I would be laughing at you.But im only in elematary school just graduated 4th grade.ANNDDD YOURREE in middlle scooll.Little pre mature.

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:35 pm

jurassic boy99 wrote:If I were there.I would be laughing at you.But im only in elematary school just graduated 4th grade.ANNDDD YOURREE in middlle scooll.Little pre mature.

hahaha that happened to me in the 3rd grade
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Nova Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:32 pm

But chocolate milk is brown.

If I saw it, it wouldn't look like they peed
Nova
Nova
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:42 pm

I was wearing Jeans
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor X Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:04 pm

once in 1st grade a girl I liked kissed me on the cheek and yelled she was my girlfriend and in class she told me she wasn't. Embarassed

If anyone laughs I'll bash your face in! MEDIC!
Raptor X
Raptor X
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:14 pm

THat will surely stop me Very Happy

Thats embarassing and you said youll hurt me so im not going to laugh.

i said i wasnt going to laugh, so why are you reading this? do you not trust me?

for that. i laugh at you. hahahahahahahaha
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor X Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:18 pm

That's it!!! I know you got kicked in the ba**s sometime and peed yourself! SHUT UP!!!!!
Raptor X
Raptor X
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:43 am

Your the one who read the fine print by not trusting me. For that, i laughed at you

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor X Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:15 am

Raptor X wrote:That's it!!! I know you got kicked in the ba**s sometime and peed yourself! SHUT UP!!!!!
Raptor X
Raptor X
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:19 am

Should that be in the 'mean' topic that you made? Very Happy
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor X Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:30 am

No because it's something embarrising that happened to you
Raptor X
Raptor X
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:48 pm

Nope. Ive never been in a fight. Nobody really hates me that bad; now get back onto the topic and write embarrassing things that happened to YOU.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum