Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's the most embarrasing thing that's ever happened to you?

+3
JPOG Nerd 01
Gopher
godzillaman
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What's the most embarrasing thing that's ever happened to you? Empty What's the most embarrasing thing that's ever happened to you?

Post  godzillaman Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:49 pm

As the topic says. personally, I think mine is the time when I accidentally went to band class instead of Spanish one day. Not a fun thing. Embarassed

Last edited by godzillaman on Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

What's the most embarrasing thing that's ever happened to you? Empty Re: What's the most embarrasing thing that's ever happened to you?

Post  Gopher Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:02 pm

Let's see.....There's aLOT of embarrassing things that happened to me.....
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What's the most embarrasing thing that's ever happened to you? Empty Re: What's the most embarrasing thing that's ever happened to you?

Post  godzillaman Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:14 pm

Don't sweat it, bud. Same here.
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:47 pm

Yup.....SO much to tell, but little time to tell it....
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  godzillaman Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:22 pm

*cough* major post count boost *cough*
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:04 pm

*cough* what are you talking about, yours? *COUGH* K'wAH! K"WAH KOAH KOAH KAAAAAA! sorry.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  godzillaman Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:27 pm

No, I'm talking abou your post count.
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:46 pm

Oh.....Check a topic somewhere here about allo...
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JPOG Nerd 01 Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:34 pm

Yeah , I'm Pretty Much the same as Godzillaman , The most embarrising thing I ever did would go to a place when I supposed to go to another place.
JPOG Nerd 01
JPOG Nerd 01
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  godzillaman Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:11 pm

Where did you go? Where were you supposed to be?
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  JPOG Nerd 01 Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:07 am

Once At school I walked over to the English Room when i supposed to go to music lessons !!! affraid affraid affraid
JPOG Nerd 01
JPOG Nerd 01
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  godzillaman Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:03 pm

Ouch. That sucks.
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  JPOG Nerd 01 Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:07 pm

It did , I was 15 minutes late !!!!
JPOG Nerd 01
JPOG Nerd 01
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:22 pm

DETENTION FOR YOU!!!!!!! Whip
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JPOG Nerd 01 Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:27 pm

No i Didn't Get Detention , I had to wait another 15 mins cause Another Person went in to have there music Lessons Mad
JPOG Nerd 01
JPOG Nerd 01
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  godzillaman Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:35 pm

That's funny.
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  JPOG Nerd 01 Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:10 am

No it wasn't. Mad But in my head this was happening HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
JPOG Nerd 01
JPOG Nerd 01
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  godzillaman Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:54 pm

No, not that you were late, that you would have had to wait 30 minutes anyway.
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  JPOG Nerd 01 Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:59 pm

Yeah that was funny HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
JPOG Nerd 01
JPOG Nerd 01
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

What's the most embarrasing thing that's ever happened to you? Empty oh, i know

Post  Raging Raptor Sat May 23, 2009 10:12 pm

The most embarrassing thing would have to be when my friends asked out the UGLIEST girl in school for me when i was in 6th grade and i din know until like after the fith time she grabbed my ass Embarassed
i asked why and she (got shes ugly) said 'cuz were going out' so i went to my friend and beat him up. Very Happy

problem and solution!
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 10:43 pm

th most embarising thing probably was I thought ma girl friend and I were still together,but she broke up with me,BUT SHE DIDNT EVEN TELL ME! And i thought we still were,and i told everyone we were.

Back to top Go down

What's the most embarrasing thing that's ever happened to you? Empty LOL

Post  Raging Raptor Sun May 24, 2009 12:44 pm

That really sucks! How did you find out you werent going out anymore?
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 24, 2009 12:45 pm

She told her best friend,and her best friend told me.RULE NUMBER 1:NEVER GO OUT WITH YOUR EX GIRLFRIENDS BEST FRIEND!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor X Sun May 24, 2009 4:50 pm

Then stop getting advice from your avatar!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
Raptor X
Raptor X
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 24, 2009 7:32 pm

2 things,carman only tells me how to get fat,but I dont want to be fat,so i dont listen.2no smile spam.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum