Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet Ardi, your 4.4m year old mum

+4
raptor2
Clonehunter
Raging Raptor
Nova
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Meet Ardi, your 4.4m year old mum - Page 2 Empty Re: Meet Ardi, your 4.4m year old mum

Post  DinoDude65 Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:18 pm

Nova wrote:
raptors rule wrote:What does atheist mean??? HUH????
A lack of belief in a god or gods

Actually Atheism is not a lack of belief, but a lot of belief that there is(are) no Supreme Being(s).
DinoDude65
DinoDude65
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Meet Ardi, your 4.4m year old mum - Page 2 Empty Re: Meet Ardi, your 4.4m year old mum

Post  raptors rule Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:40 pm

Just to remind you no double posts...

Last edited by raptors rule on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : meh i'm not gettin into this...)
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:15 pm

raptors rule wrote:Just to remind you no double posts. Wink Anyhoo DD has a point that if you look at evolution it doesn't make sense snf I AM NOT getting in another debate...
Then why the hell would you bring it up again? And to top it off, you continued debating right after you said that!

but look...if we evolved from something were did that come from?And were did that come from?And were did that come from?Were did that come from?How did that happen?How did that happen?See something made it but you people can't answer what DID IT or WERE IT CAME FROM it's that simple=evolution is false. Neutral
Stay on topic. We aren't even talking about that. This topic is for discussion of the homo sapien found. IF you aren't an athiest, and don't believe such things are true, than simply stay out of this topic, and arguments won't start.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  cunfuzzed Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:07 pm

Raging Raptor wrote:
Stay on topic. We aren't even talking about that. This topic is for discussion of the homo sapien found. IF you aren't an athiest, and don't believe such things are true, than simply stay out of this topic, and arguments won't start.
First of all: this is just a minor thing, but it wasn't a homo sapien. That refers specifically to modern humans. Second of all: this is just my opinion, but I'd say evolution is perfectly on topic. This fossil is thought to be a missing link after all. That means that, even if you want to just talk about the fossil, you're going to have to diverge into evolution.

cunfuzzed
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:22 pm

So now you have to be atheist to be able to believe in evolution? I believe and I'm Christain. why does everyone have to start a debate over a simple thing nova said? I believe that there is probably a creature we wil one day find, and someone will just scream out, "AH ITS BIG FOOT!" and we will have a known, rare, animal. But we yet long to found one. But Ardie could have been related to some sort of animal,that died in her period. And we just haven't found yet, maybe that's why she was like that.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2