Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALOT OF COSTANT ini MODS HERE!!

+11
Pachycephalosaurus
RaptorSpinoRex
Black Rex
RaptorSpinoRex78264
PMCG99
Andrew
Unknown
Clonehunter
dark_raptor
Raging Raptor
raptor2
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ALOT OF COSTANT ini MODS HERE!! - Page 2 Empty Re: ALOT OF COSTANT ini MODS HERE!!

Post  Spinosaurus Dominates Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:48 pm

Gopher wrote:And you really had to post that? You complain of spammers and such, when the perfect example is yourself. You have received one official warning. When you receive four, you will be banned.
Meh, ok, fine.
Spinosaurus Dominates
Spinosaurus Dominates
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

ALOT OF COSTANT ini MODS HERE!! - Page 2 Empty Re: ALOT OF COSTANT ini MODS HERE!!

Post  Gopher Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:51 pm

Check your PMs. From now on I will delete your off-topic posts until you stay on topic.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor X Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:37 pm

Gopher wrote:And you really had to post that? You complain of spammers and such, when the perfect example is yourself. You have received one official warning. When you receive four, you will be banned.
you think we really care if you ban us? then we would be rid of this spammer site. SR is not a spammer. He is just a little...unique...even when you ban us, we still have OGP, where mods and admins do things right.
Spoiler:
Raptor X
Raptor X
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Spinosaurus Dominates Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:43 pm

Raptor X wrote:
you think we really care if you ban us? then we would be rid of this spammer site. SR is not a spammer. He is just a little...unique...even when you ban us, we still have OGP, where mods and admins do things right.
Spoiler:
You bet I'm unique, I go on rage rampages that usually end up killing people.
Spinosaurus Dominates
Spinosaurus Dominates
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:46 am

Pachycephalosaurus wrote:
RaptorSpinoRex78264 wrote:i got on here AFTER you so i didnt know if rsr existed on jm.
I think you mean the other way round. Ugh...So dumb... Rolling Eyes

No he's right, just worded it weird.

And the 'new' rsr, you can make a request to one of the Administrators to have a name change. Ask them in PM, not a topic.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Rex_Pwns_Spino_FTW Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:17 am

RaptorSpinoRex78264 wrote:Your startin a whole new triology of this situation. Also who are you,anyway. Nobody brought you into this?
no need to get pissy. if your gonna jack a name, get ready for people to tell you off about it. I will give you the benefit of the doubt tho and say you probably didnt know, and hey, at least you can get it changed eh? As for who i am, im just a newbie skinner who really looks up to RSR as a skinner. anyway, sorry to be off topic people
Rex_Pwns_Spino_FTW
Rex_Pwns_Spino_FTW
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pachycephalosaurus Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:10 am

SR, RX, your making it seem like every member at OGP, is a spammer, please oh please stop, for me.?
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Spinosaurus Dominates Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:53 am

Pachycephalosaurus wrote:SR, RX, your making it seem like every member at OGP, is a spammer, please oh please stop, for me.?
How? I just said that no spammer has lasted long on there (and if that's the way JM thinks it is, then they've got a problem). But ya, for you, we'll stop.
Spinosaurus Dominates
Spinosaurus Dominates
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2