Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alot of stuff to do, but busy as a cop (back again)

3 posters

Go down

Alot of stuff to do, but busy as a cop (back again) Empty Alot of stuff to do, but busy as a cop (back again)

Post  Utahraptor999 Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:36 am

Hey guys, im back again. Sorry for being afk for.... a year or 2. Neutral I have school problems, CoD BO2 Clan issues, youtube and many more. Now, what did i miss out?
Utahraptor999
Utahraptor999
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Alot of stuff to do, but busy as a cop (back again) Empty Re: Alot of stuff to do, but busy as a cop (back again)

Post  raptorclaw Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:04 pm

This is the first time I've checked this site in a month. The forum is as good as dead, at least for the time being. MG is still holding up though.

As for me, I've been modding and (mostly) playing GTA, Gran Turismo, NASCAR '14, BO2, and a couple other games.
raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Alot of stuff to do, but busy as a cop (back again) Empty Re: Alot of stuff to do, but busy as a cop (back again)

Post  Raptor Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:49 am

Yeah the forums are pretty much dead. Us precious few are still around though. Glad to have you back.
Raptor
Raptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down