Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THERES ANOTHER FORUM BOUT JPOG I NEVER EVEN NOTICED!!

3 posters

Go down

THERES ANOTHER FORUM BOUT JPOG I NEVER EVEN NOTICED!! Empty THERES ANOTHER FORUM BOUT JPOG I NEVER EVEN NOTICED!!

Post  Raging Raptor Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:48 am

http://jurassicpark.informe.com/index.php?sid=f61c9f9d78c5942623a351b764a63b84

theres like 160 members or so with 60 active users, all original members, its like a whole nother world that i nevah noticed (well, OOPEL was there in January, but hes not there anymore) Most members are gone, and i think the sites dead, but it still has skins

theres not a single member from MG or JM there, its all original members there!
They are like another Jurassic Mods, just not as many members or mods, almost none of em even heard of Modding Genesis or us, they have alot of skin packs and mods and everything its amazing we can get members to come here!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Last edited by Raging Raptor on Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

THERES ANOTHER FORUM BOUT JPOG I NEVER EVEN NOTICED!! Empty Re: THERES ANOTHER FORUM BOUT JPOG I NEVER EVEN NOTICED!!

Post  Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:45 am

I had an account there but it died it was one of my 100 sites I was on LOL!! cyclops

Back to top Go down

THERES ANOTHER FORUM BOUT JPOG I NEVER EVEN NOTICED!! Empty Re: THERES ANOTHER FORUM BOUT JPOG I NEVER EVEN NOTICED!!

Post  Clonehunter Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:01 pm

cool site!
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Nova Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:45 am

theres not a single member from MG or JM there, its all original members there!
They are like another Jurassic Mods, just not as many members or mods, almost none of em even heard of Modding Genesis or us, they have alot of skin packs and mods and everything its amazing we can get members to come here!!
And here we were thinking that we were the centre of the modding world!
Nova
Nova
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:17 am

Yep yep cept they stopped posting and probobly joined new ones with new names or just gave up, they where a pretty active community at one point, i downloaded one of their skins that was pretty good
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down