Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ahh Micheal jackson died! Ahhhh!

+6
Spartan 117
Raptor X
spinojp3
Carno50
Allosaurus571
Raging Raptor
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Ahh Micheal jackson died! Ahhhh! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ahh Micheal jackson died! Ahhhh!

Post  Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:54 pm

To me he did some stupit things from the beging I didn't care what happened now this is all the other people "news repoter:as it seems that mj or whatever his name is has been murdered person:what what nooooooo it can't be noooooooo noooooooooooo mj died what what how how did this happen" now whoever acted like that was an IDIOT who cares like I said so many people die and we don't care but this guy is famus so lets worship him now that is being an IDIOT totaly one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Ahh Micheal jackson died! Ahhhh! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ahh Micheal jackson died! Ahhhh!

Post  Clonehunter Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:44 pm

Allosaurus571 wrote:HALLIJULA!! HE FINNALY DIED! I am now very happy!

lol +1 rep
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:50 pm

I agree with allo
Allosaurus571 wrote:
HALLIJULA!! HE FINNALY DIED! I am now very happy!
I agree all the way because one once when me was 4 I thought he was a woman LOL now I now he is a man two so people now should shutup who kill him go yo jail end of story to me well this is stupit that this topic ic open who cares he is deadsay R.I.P. dine end of story!!! SHUT UP!!!!! SHUT UP!!!!! SHUT UP!!!!! SHUT UP!!!!! SHUT UP!!!!! I am the orange guy green is everyone who is talking about mj still!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:52 pm

The only good thing about mj is that two songs were good enough for wierd al to do a parody on
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:56 pm

Me don't care about music I listen to the news 24/7 LOL!!! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:12 pm

you dont happen to be utterly interested in weather are you?
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm

Locking, its been months people
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3