Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ahh Micheal jackson died! Ahhhh!

+6
Spartan 117
Raptor X
spinojp3
Carno50
Allosaurus571
Raging Raptor
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ahh Micheal jackson died! Ahhhh! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ahh Micheal jackson died! Ahhhh!

Post  Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:14 am

Well it wasnt a good time though.

Back to top Go down

Ahh Micheal jackson died! Ahhhh! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ahh Micheal jackson died! Ahhhh!

Post  Spartan 117 Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:59 am

Allosaurus571 wrote:HALLIJULA!! HE FINNALY DIED! I am now very happy!

Allo ! I never really knew much about Michael Jackson, (My middle name is Michael!) and I don't really like him anyway, I am also sorta like Allo.
Spartan 117
Spartan 117
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor X Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:04 am

I agree with you both and your middle name is MICHAEL! I may have misspelled Mine is too!
Raptor X
Raptor X
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:21 am

Great, now Billy Mays died, whos gonna yell at me to buy crap I don't need?
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor X Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:30 am

everyone is dead at age 50 Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad
Raptor X
Raptor X
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:39 pm

Allosaurus571 wrote:Great, now Billy Mays died, whos gonna yell at me to buy crap I don't need?
what?

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor X Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:00 pm

Let me spell it out for you, B-I-L-L-Y M-A-Y-S D-I-E-D-!

P.S. isn't there a rule about single word posts?!
Raptor X
Raptor X
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  spinojp3 Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:27 pm

Billy Mays died asleep,but you would think he would die from yelling.
spinojp3
spinojp3
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:51 pm

Raptor X wrote:Let me spell it out for you, B-I-L-L-Y M-A-Y-S D-I-E-D-!

Theres actully more words in it because of the quote.

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:18 pm

Hes correct. Lots of people do what he does. Children these days and their con flabbed trends with their fasion statements and cars with windowsheilds.

phffftt.

Well maybey you should make a topic on billy mays life and death, Raptor X, that would keep this topic clean from spam.

I watched a whoollleeee documentery on Fox about MJs life and death. THAT is what happens when you are so mind numbly bored that you watch a documentery on a deceased pop star lol!
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor X Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:32 pm

it wasn't me who said fricken' billy mays died! Mad Mad Mad
Raptor X
Raptor X
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Ahh Micheal jackson died! Ahhhh! - Page 2 Empty The King of Pop

Post  WalkingWithDinosaursMan Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:54 am

He was the King of Pop.
His musik was really Good.
I can't belive , that he's Died!
WalkingWithDinosaursMan
WalkingWithDinosaursMan
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Raptor444 Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:04 pm

i had no feeling for MJ, and for those of you who dont understand, that means that i didnt not like him. but i will say that i loved his music, especially "Smooth Criminal" i might add, and he had awesome dance moves. the man had issues and i, personally, did not like him once he got a little older and became all weird, but i did like him for when he was young. his music wasnt girly either, it usually had meaning to it that you would only realize if you actually listened to the worlds in his songs. i am kinda glad that he is dead, but i feel that his music will always be remembered and that he should be thought of as the legend that he was not the weirdo that he became.

Shadow Raptor444
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:45 pm

Raptor X wrote:it wasn't me who said fricken' billy mays died! Mad Mad Mad

yes but you continued it Very Happy

MJ was a person i never realllyy took interest into, so i cant possibley say i miss him. While i greive his death, as i do anyone who dies, i do not have even moderately fond memories of him.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor X Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:53 pm

I was explaining to JB99 Because he said what
Raptor X
Raptor X
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  godzillaman Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:34 pm

Allosaurus571 wrote:HALLIJULA!! HE FINNALY DIED! I am now very happy!
What's the matter with you? Jeez, I don't care how bad they are, but (unless they're Osama bin Laden) you shouldn't be glad that they're dead. Evil or Very Mad
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:23 pm

Ya, sorry bout that, my friend HATES him, I get it from him. Mad
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  spinojp3 Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:08 pm

jurassic boy99 wrote:

Tushai
spinojp3
spinojp3
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Raptor444 Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:57 pm

spinojp3 wrote:
jurassic boy99 wrote:

Tushai

that was spam, and what was the point of puting it. does it even have anything to do with the topic?

Shadow Raptor444
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:49 pm

Shadow Raptor444 wrote:
spinojp3 wrote:
jurassic boy99 wrote:

Tushai

that was spam, and what was the point of puting it. does it even have anything to do with the topic?

I hate to point out the irony, (no i dont)(sorry) but ALLL of the above is spam, including those who pointed the spam out lol

ill get us on topic.

The death of MJ is now considered a homicide so i am curious to see how the Doctor involved turns out in the Court of Law
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:14 am

For one thing not my problem there going crazy off of one person ya now everybody dies at one point in life and people die everyday nobody cares about them ya don't just care about someone because there a famus what if you died nobody would care if some famus guy died at the same time who would people care about you or the other famus guy the famus guy of corse not you I really don't care it's not like he is dead he went to heaven which is better then here you never die only your body does but your soul doesn't God will take care of him now he is in good hands.It's got anoying really if I were to see one more thing about this guy the news reporters better SHUT UP!!!!! cause just like I said many people die every day and don't care about them exept there family if they have one.

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:11 pm

clap clap clap!! ive been waiting for someone to point out the fact that each living form is equal, even if they die.

Although the fact that he has accomplished a lot, and that may be contributing to all the buzz about his death. But as far as Raptors Rule goes, i completely agree. Unless you really admired MJ, there is no real reason for you to classify his death as special to you.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:42 pm

Finaly somebody agrees! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithDinosaursMan Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:14 pm

Every Day i dance to ' Beat it , !!
haha
WalkingWithDinosaursMan
WalkingWithDinosaursMan
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:47 pm

its technically not 1 month exactly old, so no this isnt a revival of an old topic.

OK he is STILL on covers and on pages and pages AND PAGES AND PAGES of magezines. WHAT EXACTLY DID HE DO FOR HUMANITY THAT MAKES HIM SO SPECIAL THAT HE IS GETTING 3MONTHS WORTH OF COVERAGE!!!!??? I mean god its not like he discovered the atom bomb!! I bet you that the guy who made the world wide web will only get 1week tops of coverage.

some people would react to that statement with
"well he was a big part of Pop so its gunna be different, if the guy who made www. died nothing would be different"
NO it wont!! Just cuz one part of a LARGE thing (mj to pop,) it wont affect the Pop music AT ALL SHUT UP!!!!! SHUT UP!!!!! SHUT UP!!!!!

the orange dude is me, and the green dude is everyone who still is talking bout mj
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next