Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I get the white visitor's center and better buildings back?

3 posters

Go down

How do I get the white visitor's center and better buildings back? Empty How do I get the white visitor's center and better buildings back?

Post  zacksauruszilla Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:32 am

OK, after I finally thought I was done with ALL of the JPOG problems, my good buildings turned into the crappy original ones, like the orange visitor center...how do I get the cool ones back? Crying or Very sad
zacksauruszilla
zacksauruszilla
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

How do I get the white visitor's center and better buildings back? Empty Re: How do I get the white visitor's center and better buildings back?

Post  Carno50 Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:14 am

When you play JPOG change the building quality from medium to high. It should then appear as the lager more detailed buildings.
Carno50
Carno50
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

How do I get the white visitor's center and better buildings back? Empty Re: How do I get the white visitor's center and better buildings back?

Post  JPOG Nerd 01 Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:33 am

Right. Got it? *LOCKING TOPIC*
JPOG Nerd 01
JPOG Nerd 01
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down