Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what is your favorite dino in JPOG? and why.

+30
ITz MAX
TheSpinosaurus101
Crusher98
Tyrant King Rex
Royalraptor
spino77
jackmills98
joel*
Alien
Raptor X
nanotyrannus
Spinosaurus Dominates
7DeinonychusAlx
Andrew
Godzilla98
raptors rule
procompsognathus101
RaptorSpinoRex
Clonehunter
raptor2
Jfrog
WalkingWithDinosaursMan
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Rexhunter
Tehkoolaidguy
theRAPTOR
Spinosaurus hunter
zacksauruszilla
Raging Raptor
Darth_Spino
34 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

what is your favorite dino in JPOG? and why. - Page 3 Empty Re: what is your favorite dino in JPOG? and why.

Post  jackmills98 Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:32 am

See Rex Rules! and can kill spinosaurus my Dad and my sister says Trex can kill Spino, Spino is a weak fish eater Twisted Evil
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

what is your favorite dino in JPOG? and why. - Page 3 Empty Re: what is your favorite dino in JPOG? and why.

Post  Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:31 am

jackmills98 wrote:See Rex Rules! and can kill spinosaurus my Dad and my sister says Trex can kill Spino, Spino is a weak fish eater Twisted Evil
Weak fish eater with a fin, spino would run away to protect its precious fin.

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmills98 Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:46 am

Silly Spinosaurus Running away! Twisted Evil 3 Trex in a Hunting Pack can kill spino when its Running away! Stike Rex killed Spino XD
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Royalraptor Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:48 am

Amateurs guys like you doesn't know the secret weapon, Trex is just a baby and jackass your father and sis is just an amateur lot of amateur say "Trex is the best" actually it's not. Eating dead thing and fish? fish can make spinosaurus more smarter 3 Trex trex is a giant chicken that can only hunt large prey in pack silly Trex and spino need an accuracy to take a fish and kill him with a Giant claw larger than Trex pathetic claw Giant head useless tiny arm useless Trex is weak.
Royalraptor
Royalraptor
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmills98 Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:07 am

Rex RULES!
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Royalraptor Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:08 am

REX STINK LIKE YOUR LIVE
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Royalraptor
Royalraptor
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:03 am

Royalraptor wrote:Amateurs guys like you doesn't know the secret weapon, Trex is just a baby and jackass your father and sis is just an amateur lot of amateur say "Trex is the best" actually it's not. Eating dead thing and fish? fish can make spinosaurus more smarter 3 Trex trex is a giant chicken that can only hunt large prey in pack silly Trex and spino need an accuracy to take a fish and kill him with a Giant claw larger than Trex pathetic claw Giant head useless tiny arm useless Trex is weak.
Dosent matter, none of it does, Spinosaurus still has weak bones and t-rex has a bone crushing bite, T-rex dosent need hands, its mouth does all the work, heck, spinosaurus will die if its spine gets hurt, as well as having weaker bones than t-rex. These are facts, learn them, and also, an couger has accuracy, but a bear has sheer strenght, who wins? And Royalraptor, calling him a "jackass" sounds both amature and immature. Spino has no secret weapon, its mouth is skinny, It's bones are weak, and its claw are for fishing, not fighting. T-rex was not a chicken yet back then, and they had packs becaause they were smarter and more evolved than spinosaurus. Your point was, T-rex hunts large prey so it has innacurate aim, but it has a crushing mouth, Its aim was good enough. Hunting large prey also makes T-rex stronger. None of your post does anything besides show that you are an amateur.
And FYI the "giant head" like ive been saying, crushes bones, spinosaurus cannot.

Back to top Go down

Post  Royalraptor Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:07 am

Shut up you MORON
Royalraptor
Royalraptor
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:20 am

Royalraptor wrote:Shut up you MORON
Everything in my post was true, I am in no way a moron, now grow up, seriously, you have no reason to get upset or insult me besides butthurt, but I'm guessing you don't even know what that means. And for future reference calling me a moron does not make you right.
BTW you should work on your grammer and maturity before calling ME a moron. Srsly stop taking the interwebs srsly.

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmills98 Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:25 am

His Spamming and Name Calling he should be IP Bannad out! Rep Him Down!
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:31 am

jackmills98 wrote:His Spamming and Name Calling he should be IP Bannad out! Rep Him Down!
That was removed, but I did report him.

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmills98 Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:00 pm

oh Really his Naming Calling he just called me Gay, Asshole, Bitch, Moren, Idot SEE! YOU!!!!
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusher98 Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:33 pm

My favorite is Trex, Spino, Carcha, and Raptor Very Happy
Crusher98
Crusher98
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  spino77 Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:31 am

Coyotefang wrote:
Royalraptor wrote:Amateurs guys like you doesn't know the secret weapon, Trex is just a baby and jackass your father and sis is just an amateur lot of amateur say "Trex is the best" actually it's not. Eating dead thing and fish? fish can make spinosaurus more smarter 3 Trex trex is a giant chicken that can only hunt large prey in pack silly Trex and spino need an accuracy to take a fish and kill him with a Giant claw larger than Trex pathetic claw Giant head useless tiny arm useless Trex is weak.
Dosent matter, none of it does, Spinosaurus still has weak bones and t-rex has a bone crushing bite, T-rex dosent need hands, its mouth does all the work, heck, spinosaurus will die if its spine gets hurt, as well as having weaker bones than t-rex. These are facts, learn them, and also, an couger has accuracy, but a bear has sheer strenght, who wins? And Royalraptor, calling him a "jackass" sounds both amature and immature. Spino has no secret weapon, its mouth is skinny, It's bones are weak, and its claw are for fishing, not fighting. T-rex was not a chicken yet back then, and they had packs becaause they were smarter and more evolved than spinosaurus. Your point was, T-rex hunts large prey so it has innacurate aim, but it has a crushing mouth, Its aim was good enough. Hunting large prey also makes T-rex stronger. None of your post does anything besides show that you are an amateur.
And FYI the "giant head" like ive been saying, crushes bones, spinosaurus cannot.

Actually rex's head made it hard to balance, spinosaurus had some power in its jaws as this diagram shows:
what is your favorite dino in JPOG? and why. - Page 3 Spinosaurus+skull
spinosaurus also had competition (charcardontosaurus, deltadromeus, rugops, sarcosuchus, suchomimus etc)
While T-rex had to deal with nanotyrannus and droamaosaurus. also spinosaurus while heavier had better balance then rex which resulted in better close-combat agility. It also hunted paralititan, aegyptosaurus, and large animals in the river system. Also fish is EXTREMELY high in protein which promotes muscle devolepment.
Also the sail would have intimidated the rex before the fight because it makes spino look EVEN bigger! So beat that Jackmills cause all of this is true (Ive studied dinosaurs since I was 3 years old).
spino77
spino77
Professional Skinner
Professional Skinner

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmills98 Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:46 am

Spinosaurus Teeth is like a Bananana Trex Teeth is like a Knife! bounce
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSpinosaurus101 Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:50 am

Forgot it S77 he doesn't know about dinosaurus anyway he only know from the bite if he really understand.
TheSpinosaurus101
TheSpinosaurus101
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:42 am

spino77 wrote:
Coyotefang wrote:

Actually rex's head made it hard to balance, spinosaurus had some power in its jaws as this diagram shows:
spinosaurus also had competition (charcardontosaurus, deltadromeus, rugops, sarcosuchus, suchomimus etc)
While T-rex had to deal with nanotyrannus and droamaosaurus. also spinosaurus while heavier had better balance then rex which resulted in better close-combat agility. It also hunted paralititan, aegyptosaurus, and large animals in the river system. Also fish is EXTREMELY high in protein which promotes muscle devolepment.
Also the sail would have intimidated the rex before the fight because it makes spino look EVEN bigger! So beat that Jackmills cause all of this is true (Ive studied dinosaurs since I was 3 years old).
Kool, someone with some backup, no still, spino is PHYSYCALLY weaker than tyrannosaurus, as well as not willing to risk its life in a fight, it may have lived those predators, but it still ate fish as a main diet and therefor left them alone.
Close combat agility? yes
Heavier? not on average
Willing to risk it's spine? no
When it does for some reason actually risk it's spine, it will still not leave a bite to break bones or sink teeth deeply into skin.
Again, likee I said, a couger fighting a bear, a couger has accuracy, and bite force, but cant fight a bears muscle and biteforce(t-rex) as well as protect it's weaker bones(Sail, and weak bones). And finnaly, notice NONE of the competition is as strong or evolved as t-rex. To the ideot above me, you can have better ballence and aim than a black bear thhats smaller than you, but he will still kill you, I know what I am talking about and I am taking the animals intelligence into account, if you want to debate, please try to acknowledge all my points rather than coming at me with you're argument, check anywhere, I have a great knowledge of not only dinosaurs, but other animals to, my one mistake, was to believe an article saying droemeosaurs could have venom, which is complete and utter sh!t. Now show me what you understand about dinosaurs that I dont.
And for this topic, my favorites are T-rex, Spino, or alberto.

Back to top Go down

Post  spino77 Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:10 pm

Coyotefang wrote:
spino77 wrote:
Coyotefang wrote:

also spinosaurus misses a lot of piscivourus features in its skull
Kool, someone with some backup, no still, spino is PHYSYCALLY weaker than tyrannosaurus, as well as not willing to risk its life in a fight, it may have lived those predators, but it still ate fish as a main diet and therefor left them alone.
Heavier? not on average
When it does for some reason actually risk it's spine, it will still not leave a bite to break bones or sink teeth deeply into skin.
Again, likee I said, a couger fighting a bear, a couger has accuracy, and bite force, but cant fight a bears muscle and biteforce(t-rex) as well as protect it's weaker bones(Sail, and weak bones). And finnaly, notice NONE of the competition is as strong or evolved as t-rex. To the ideot above me, you can have better ballence and aim than a black bear thhats smaller than you, but he will still kill you, I know what I am talking about and I am taking the animals intelligence into account, if you want to debate, please try to acknowledge all my points rather than coming at me with you're argument, check anywhere, I have a great knowledge of not only dinosaurs, but other animals to, my one mistake, was to believe an article saying droemeosaurs could have venom, which is complete and utter sh!t. Now show me what you understand about dinosaurs that I dont.
1. spinosaurus is 3 tonnes heivier then t-rex
also this picture gives an example of the size of spinosaurus
what is your favorite dino in JPOG? and why. - Page 3 Spinobigmaganuco3
and this one
what is your favorite dino in JPOG? and why. - Page 3 Dn1rb7
also look here Spino siteit will show you the truth about spinos bite. also
my one mistake, was to believe an article saying droemeosaurs could have venom, which is complete and utter sh!t.
First of all lol! second did you know that raptors claws were made for puncturing not disemboling?
spino77
spino77
Professional Skinner
Professional Skinner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:42 pm

spino77 wrote:
Coyotefang wrote:
spino77 wrote:
Coyotefang wrote:

also spinosaurus misses a lot of piscivourus features in its skull
Heavier? not on average
1. spinosaurus is 3 tonnes heivier then t-rex
also this picture gives an example of the size of spinosaurus
what is your favorite dino in JPOG? and why. - Page 3 Spinobigmaganuco3
and this one
what is your favorite dino in JPOG? and why. - Page 3 Dn1rb7
also look here Spino siteit will show you the truth about spinos bite. also
my one mistake, was to believe an article saying droemeosaurs could have venom, which is complete and utter sh!t.
First of all lol! second did you know that raptors claws were made for puncturing not disemboling?
Yes but rememmber,simply, spino is not born to fight, as t-rex is. I believe spinos are bigger and heavier, but not built to kill formdable prey, but mainly vunarable prey, the couger/bear argument comes into play, and still T-rex has an inncredible biteforce, as spino does not. I have several more pointts, please read them through.
The raptor thing-I did know that, they hooked on to their prey.

Last edited by Coyotefang on Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  spino77 Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:48 pm

T-rex had to deal with droamaosaurus and nanotyrannus, so yeah t-rex was born to fight carnivores half its size. Spinosaurus would have had competition over 10 metres everywhere
spino77
spino77
Professional Skinner
Professional Skinner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:56 pm

spino77 wrote:T-rex had to deal with droamaosaurus and nanotyrannus, so yeah t-rex was born to fight carnivores half its size. Spinosaurus would have had competition over 10 metres everywhere
Again, spino did not compete with them, as they ate foods that did not cause conflict.

Back to top Go down

Post  spino77 Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:00 pm

So you think a 9 tonne, 60 ft long dinosaur lived entirely on fish?
spino77
spino77
Professional Skinner
Professional Skinner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:05 pm

spino77 wrote:So you think a 9 tonne, 60 ft long dinosaur lived entirely on fish?
No, haxy no, it's a main diet, like a monkey and bananas, sortof like one. It was made for fish, but could eat other meat give the chance.
My point
t-rex wins: 60%
Spino:40%
anybody who believes one is a 100% is a fanboy, like a bieber fangirl.

Back to top Go down

Post  spino77 Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:13 pm

Coyotefang wrote:
spino77 wrote:So you think a 9 tonne, 60 ft long dinosaur lived entirely on fish?
No, haxy no, it's a main diet, like a monkey and bananas, sortof like one. It was made for fish, but could eat other meat give the chance.
My point

of course neither has 100% but spinosaurus lived on a staple of meat and may of occasionally eaten fish and also just cause t-rex has massive jaws muscles doesnt mean it uses them at full power. Crocodiles only use half the power there jaw muscles are capable of because the force is too strong so that might be the case for t-rex.
spino77
spino77
Professional Skinner
Professional Skinner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:23 pm

spino77 wrote:
Coyotefang wrote:
My point

of course neither has 100% but spinosaurus lived on a staple of meat and may of occasionally eaten fish and also just cause t-rex has massive jaws muscles doesnt mean it uses them at full power. Crocodiles only use half the power there jaw muscles are capable of because the force is too strong so that might be the case for t-rex.
True and known, I only rounded this to the nearest ten.
Moar lyke
56 to 44.?
Lord I hate percenatage and its mathyness
I imagin spinosaurus prefering fish, as it is easier to get, and avoid risking it's spine.

Last edited by Coyotefang on Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next