Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Dinosaurs: Now Therizinosaurus

+16
Spinosaurus hunter
Spartan 117
savage
Raging Raptor
Carno50
diplodude
ozraptor
coin_of_fate
Gopher
godzillaman
Shadowspino 2004
Universal genesis
Allosaurus571
thegrimmshow
JPOG Nerd 01
EduGiga
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

New Dinosaurs: Now Therizinosaurus - Page 3 Empty Re: New Dinosaurs: Now Therizinosaurus

Post  savage Tue May 26, 2009 4:14 pm

I checked out the download links and they both don't work. Can you post another link. Very Happy Very Happy

savage
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

New Dinosaurs: Now Therizinosaurus - Page 3 Empty YEA

Post  Raging Raptor Tue May 26, 2009 6:07 pm

Those look pretty cool cant wait until this is up for download! Very Happy
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

New Dinosaurs: Now Therizinosaurus - Page 3 Empty Re: New Dinosaurs: Now Therizinosaurus

Post  savage Wed May 27, 2009 5:10 am

I can't wait either.

savage
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan 117 Wed May 27, 2009 5:53 am

Thats so cool! pirat
Spartan 117
Spartan 117
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  savage Thu May 28, 2009 7:01 am

Dude can you pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssssssseee fix the download link. Mad Mad

savage
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 28, 2009 7:54 am

Dont get so rough,It can take a whilenot reallyBut still,dont get all rude,cut some slack,be gratefull he made this.

Back to top Go down

Post  savage Thu May 28, 2009 12:13 pm

Sorry I get impatient sometimes pale

savage
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 28, 2009 12:33 pm

Its ok,now Off-Topic, dude!

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Thu May 28, 2009 5:01 pm

CAUGHT

but i was just repeating what Gopher said BECAUSE this person obviously didnt see it. i told him to use the bold tools and stuff, though Very Happy

but, credit to gopher.

i like the skins, i can see A LITTLE joint issue with the red white and blue one. but they are REALLY good skins!

Last edited by Raging Raptor on Thu May 28, 2009 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 28, 2009 5:03 pm

Raging Raptor wrote:
savage wrote:Dude can you pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssssssseee fix the download link. Mad Mad
can you peeeaasee read the rules? Thats verry annoying! if you want to put emphasis on something, just use the bold tool or the underline tool or the indent tool or the srikethrough tool Very Happy

ANYWAY i like the skins, i didnt download, though, because i dont know if its compatible with the GEPv2 skins, if it will over write them or what. but its a really good skin, though!
Yeah right, liar. you stole gophers line"Can you pleasssse read the rules!"Copy cat,and the skins are perfect by the way.

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Thu May 28, 2009 5:07 pm

well i like the skins. I want to download them, though

p.s/ i apologized in the post JUST before the one you wrote, JP boy, take a look
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  savage Thu May 28, 2009 5:31 pm

Sorry for being pushy

savage
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Spinosaurus hunter Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:29 am

Can the owner of the pack put it in a different website? Filefront says that the file is unaviable, and rapidshare says that I can't download it.
Spinosaurus hunter
Spinosaurus hunter
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithDinosaursMan Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:27 am

Yes on Filefront Downloads don't work!
WalkingWithDinosaursMan
WalkingWithDinosaursMan
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  coin_of_fate Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:14 pm

I said a while ago that some dinos dont have eyes. I realized that the also have block teeth and joint issues. I like the textures, but its got some editing to do. pale

coin_of_fate
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithDinosaursMan Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:37 pm

And the skins don't look so real!
WalkingWithDinosaursMan
WalkingWithDinosaursMan
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowspino 2004 Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:22 pm

Most of them are based off of dinosaur king.also please give us a new link or could somone send me the eocarcharia,majungasaurus,indosuchus,and tarbosaurus
Shadowspino 2004
Shadowspino 2004
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Spinosaurus hunter Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:35 am

If someone has the pack please put it for download on filebeam.
Spinosaurus hunter
Spinosaurus hunter
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:37 pm

these all look great! But i cant dl... Can someone send this to me through mail or PM or something? Or upload to filebeam?
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Godzilla98 Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:45 pm

the links Dead Crying or Very sad

Godzilla98
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:41 pm

<_< You are annoying. Locking.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3