Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hilarious but maddening Goat problem

2 posters

Go down

Hilarious but maddening Goat problem Empty Hilarious but maddening Goat problem

Post  RexVsSpino Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:50 pm

For some reason in my game goats die before the predator can attack. While this sounds hilarious it actually does not lower their "Hunt?" bar and when they do eat the carcass their hunger doesn't decrease. Can anyone help me here?
RexVsSpino
RexVsSpino
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Hilarious but maddening Goat problem Empty Re: Hilarious but maddening Goat problem

Post  raptorclaw Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:26 am

This is probably due to their low life span. You can fix this very easily.
raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Hilarious but maddening Goat problem Empty Re: Hilarious but maddening Goat problem

Post  RexVsSpino Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:29 pm

raptorclaw wrote:This is probably due to their low life span. You can fix this very easily.

I changed it to 1000 and they still seemed to die. Even if I just had them put in they die a second before the carnivore can bite, jump, spit, etc.
RexVsSpino
RexVsSpino
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  raptorclaw Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:33 pm

They probably did kill it. It's just lag, and large carnivores (and raptors) will get rampagey if not fed herbivorous dinosaurs
raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  RexVsSpino Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:36 pm

raptorclaw wrote:They probably did kill it. It's just lag, and large carnivores (and raptors) will get rampagey if not fed herbivorous dinosaurs

Now you may be right about lag though that happens on rare occasions with me. I tried feeding them herbivores...everyone left Sad
RexVsSpino
RexVsSpino
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down