Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JPOG: Australia

+6
CaliforniaKingsnake
T-rex Raptor
jokay_
jfgoofy
Gopher
Tamara Henson
10 posters

Go down

JPOG: Australia Empty JPOG: Australia

Post  Tamara Henson Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:44 pm

"Hello, my name is John Hammond, CEO of INGEN. You have proved to be fantastic at managing the basic parks assigned to you so I am giving you a once in a lifetime opportunity!

Recently INGEN has gotten permission to collect fossils in Australia. Three sites have become available to us: the Winton, Bungil, and Eumeralla formations. Digging here will add eight more dinosaurs to your park.

JPOG: Australia Digsites

Digging at the Winton formation will reveal the titanosaurs Austrosaurus and Diamantinasaurus. You can also find the Antarctic predator Cryolophosaurus in the Winton. The Bungil formation will reveal the tiny ankylosaur Minmi and Australia’s largest carnivore, Rapator . Finally the Eumeralla formation will add the cute and fluffy Leaellynasauria and the medium-sized carnivore Australovenator.

Unfortunately we could not get permission to dig in the Mackunda formation, but do not worry INGEN has arranged to have Muttaburrasaurus fossils sent to Dr. Grant’s people at the Hell Creek site b formation. In addition INGEN will increase the number of dig-sites you can open to nine and allow you keep up to 100 dinosaurs in your park!

Alas there are still a few bugs in the system and the dinosaurs will revert to other species upon death, I must get Dr. Wu to do more research into this dead-skin problem. In addition the intercom will announce the wrong species when the hatchery releases your new dinosaurs but no need to worry I am sure Nedry will fix it as soon as he gets back from the vending machines.

To take advantage of this offer just click the link here.
http://www.mediafire.com/?116cvcm44k7lhmc

Silly me I forgot the constant ini! Just download this and place it in your data folder and you can now have 100 dinosaurs!
Download Patch

When you open the download you will find a folder called data. Just place the files within your JPOG/Data/ folder. When it asks you if you want to override the original files select yes. But look out, INGEN will not be responsible if you don’t back up your files. There will also be a folder containing the dds skins for adding the skins to other TMLs. If you have any further questions just consult the Australian Dinopedia (in pdf format) also located in your download.

Pictures of the new dinosaurs:

Australovenator
JPOG: Australia Australovenator

Austrosaurus JPOG: Australia SimJP2012-01-1515-18-35-79

Cryolophosaurus
JPOG: Australia Cryolophosaurusfront

Diamantinasaurus JPOG: Australia SimJP2012-01-1515-19-02-51

Leallynasauria[IMG]
JPOG: Australia SimJP2012-01-1516-50-33-97

Minmi
JPOG: Australia SimJP2012-01-1517-05-45-98

Muttaburrasaurus
JPOG: Australia Muttaburrasaurus

Rapator JPOG: Australia SimJP2012-01-1517-07-31-65

Last edited by Tamara Henson on Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tamara Henson
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

JPOG: Australia Empty Re: JPOG: Australia

Post  Gopher Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:51 pm

Welcome to the site, I love those skins! The last one is great...I assume you made up some of the names?
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tamara Henson Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:04 pm

Gopher wrote:Welcome to the site, I love those skins! The last one is great...I assume you made up some of the names?

Actually I have posted several skins here before and nope, those are all real Australian dinosaurs. None of them are really new but several, such as Australiavenator (Aka the 'dwarf Allosaurus' of Walking with Dinosaurs fame) were only given official scientific names within the last 10 years or so.

Tamara Henson
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  jfgoofy Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:18 pm

Nice! Also can you do a skin expansion pack called JPOG India with some of India's dinosaurs? Oh and can you do South America too? Smile
jfgoofy
jfgoofy
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  jokay_ Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:43 pm

Wow beautiful, but no name is displayed in 'hatchery, I added data in the ENG file info sites and dinosaurs, but without success ..

(sorry English is not my language Wink )

jokay_
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  T-rex Raptor Wed May 02, 2012 1:13 am

cool skins
T-rex Raptor
T-rex Raptor
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  jfgoofy Thu May 10, 2012 7:36 pm

T-rex Raptor wrote:cool skins

They are mods.
jfgoofy
jfgoofy
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  T-rex Raptor Mon May 14, 2012 6:50 am

jfgoofy wrote:
T-rex Raptor wrote:cool skins

They are mods.
yeah their mst mods
T-rex Raptor
T-rex Raptor
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

JPOG: Australia Empty Following in your footsteps

Post  CaliforniaKingsnake Mon May 14, 2012 8:15 am

I'm making JPOG Europe and Brazil, if you don't mind me doing so. Smile
CaliforniaKingsnake
CaliforniaKingsnake
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Tamara Henson Sat May 19, 2012 3:45 pm

CaliforniaKingsnake wrote:I'm making JPOG Europe and Brazil, if you don't mind me doing so. Smile

Go ahead and have fun! I did not invent new digsites though, as far as i know, I think I am the first one to post one for public use. I found instructions on doing it at Modding Genesis ages ago and just decided to try it.

Tamara Henson
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

JPOG: Australia Empty ok i have a problem

Post  Utahraptor999 Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:23 am

why i dont have skins of that dinosaurs? IT ISNT COOL!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Utahraptor999
Utahraptor999
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  T-rex Raptor Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:40 am

Utahraptor999 wrote:why i dont have skins of that dinosaurs? IT ISNT COOL!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
because it`s all dds files you need to put it ingame your self
T-rex Raptor
T-rex Raptor
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Utahraptor999 Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:16 am

T-rex Raptor wrote:
Utahraptor999 wrote:why i dont have skins of that dinosaurs? IT ISNT COOL!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
because it`s all dds files you need to put it ingame your self

how? Question
Utahraptor999
Utahraptor999
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Tamara Henson Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:13 pm

The skins are in the matlibs folder. If they are not showing up AND the download is properly installed than you probably have the game set at to low a resolution. The mod used the dead skins unless you wish to MST it yourself (see the many many tutorials on several sites to do that) and will not show up if the game is set to low graphics.

To change it put in the JPOG disk and let it run. Do not click on the desktop icon. The picture of a raptor should pop up with the game settings. Set the texture quality, Model quality, and effects on high and make sure the little tab marked Reflective water is checked. You will find that changing these tabs changes the game considerably.

Tamara Henson
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Utahraptor999 Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:35 am

Tamara Henson wrote:The skins are in the matlibs folder. If they are not showing up AND the download is properly installed than you probably have the game set at to low a resolution. The mod used the dead skins unless you wish to MST it yourself (see the many many tutorials on several sites to do that) and will not show up if the game is set to low graphics.

To change it put in the JPOG disk and let it run. Do not click on the desktop icon. The picture of a raptor should pop up with the game settings. Set the texture quality, Model quality, and effects on high and make sure the little tab marked Reflective water is checked. You will find that changing these tabs changes the game considerably.

ok easyer to say than done i need new graphic card only for water reflection thats what i need but i cant find it No

Last edited by Utahraptor999 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Utahraptor999
Utahraptor999
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  TheClaw Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:36 am

where i must place .dds only and the constant.ini ?

TheClaw
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaKingsnake Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:08 am

Tamara Henson wrote:
CaliforniaKingsnake wrote:I'm making JPOG Europe and Brazil, if you don't mind me doing so. Smile

Go ahead and have fun! I did not invent new digsites though, as far as i know, I think I am the first one to post one for public use. I found instructions on doing it at Modding Genesis ages ago and just decided to try it.

Could you tell me how to? Or make a topic on how to Very Happy
CaliforniaKingsnake
CaliforniaKingsnake
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Tamara Henson Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:18 pm

Utahraptor999 wrote:
Tamara Henson wrote:

ok easyer to say than done i need new graphic card only for water reflection thats what i need but i cant find it No

No need for a new graphics card. When you put your game disc in your computer this image should pop up

JPOG: Australia Jpoggraphics

Just just make sure everything is as in this picture and it will show. Just let the disc load naturally DO NOT click the shortcut as the shortcut bypasses this window.

This also works for other skins and when your paths become invisible.

where i must place .dds only and the constant.ini ?

The constant.ini is put in your JPOG/Data folder. The dds files do not need to be placed in the game they are for other modders to create MSTs of the skins. For more on skinning see the tutorials on this site. I cannot make an MST version because my computer will not properly run hex editors so I use the dead skins by using Matafoo's TML maker which I found on Modding Genesis.

Could you tell me how to? Or make a topic on how to

Just go here

http://modgenesis.forumlaunch.net/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=9&hilit=adding+new+dig+sites

read it all the way though, there's advice scattered all through the post.

Tamara Henson
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaKingsnake Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:03 am

Thank you Tamara. I'll show you preview ASAP Very Happy
CaliforniaKingsnake
CaliforniaKingsnake
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

JPOG: Australia Empty CRASH

Post  spiderking1008 Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:45 pm

I crash.
Site b go past brachio.

spiderking1008
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaKingsnake Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:10 am

Could you tell me how to? Or make a topic on how to

Just go here

http://modgenesis.forumlaunch.net/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=9&hilit=adding+new+dig+sites

Read it all the way though, there's advice scattered all through the post.

It didn't help much. The cooridinates, which one for Chenini? Because that's the digsite I'm going to mod.
CaliforniaKingsnake
CaliforniaKingsnake
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  tigrex Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:36 am

very nice.

tigrex
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down