Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

P.O.D.B.I.G Expantion Pack Neads Members!

4 posters

Go down

P.O.D.B.I.G Expantion Pack Neads Members! Empty P.O.D.B.I.G Expantion Pack Neads Members!

Post  velociraptor24 Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:37 pm

Where gonna put old dinosaurs back in game, starting with alioramus and igaunodon. Since we already have and igaunodon unit, we don't have to write it.We could use ouranosauruses skin(Make it a new dinosaur) name the ourano skin igaun, and put it in Judith River. Note I can't skin igaun or put it ingame.So for alioramus use albertosaurus, and just make it so it has the bumps, and put it in Flamming Cliffs.Note I can skin alio.
velociraptor24
velociraptor24
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

P.O.D.B.I.G Expantion Pack Neads Members! Empty Re: P.O.D.B.I.G Expantion Pack Neads Members!

Post  Gopher Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:35 pm

I assume PODBIG is an acronym for "Put Old Dinosaurs Back In Game?"
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

P.O.D.B.I.G Expantion Pack Neads Members! Empty Re: P.O.D.B.I.G Expantion Pack Neads Members!

Post  velociraptor24 Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:25 pm

Dude, you are so smart. Can you please join?(I desided we can combine it with the acuarate dinosaur pack)
velociraptor24
velociraptor24
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:58 pm

I'll think about it. I really haven't explored JPOG modding in quite some time.

But, as always, I'd be more than happy to exercise my Photoshop abilities and design a logo. Wink
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  triceratops master 25 Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:29 pm

i shall design and makes plan.
triceratops master 25
triceratops master 25
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaKingsnake Tue May 22, 2012 8:23 am

I will help, but anyway cerato would be better for alioramus because she already has a horn.

Look in this topic , it'll show you the best models
CaliforniaKingsnake
CaliforniaKingsnake
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down