Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prehistoric Paradise, OGP Members Become Staff!!

+3
raptorclaw
Gopher
Daspletosaurus
7 posters

Go down

Prehistoric Paradise, OGP Members Become Staff!! Empty Prehistoric Paradise, OGP Members Become Staff!!

Post  Daspletosaurus Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:08 pm

A few weeks ago, i created a new forum for no aparent reason. It was their because, in case an idea poped in my head, i could use it. Originally, it was for another Jurassic Park fansite, but that all changed when i found out this:

OGP is now a graveyard. It is no more. It's dead. I was so shocked, and at that moment i realized what i could use it for; a new JPOG forum. Because lets face it; MG is kinda dying, OGP is gone and i've heard that all the other ones failed aside from apparently this one right off the bat.

That's why i created this one.

It's got everything; discussion for JPOG, a General Discussion categoy, and right now, it has a Lost World - Isla Sorna RP. I was going to use the field guide submissions i had for another forum, but i decided to use them here.

Join today, and together we can make this forum grow. Here's the link: www(dot)prehistoricparadise(dot)forumotions(dot)com. Just replace the '(dot)' with a period. Wink

Please join.

NOTE: I'm not looking for competition, but this forum is in the name of Operation Genesis Paradise.

Daspletosaurus
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Prehistoric Paradise, OGP Members Become Staff!! Empty Re: Prehistoric Paradise, OGP Members Become Staff!!

Post  Gopher Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:01 pm

Sorry to be so gruff, but what makes you think that this young site will replace the ones that have died? Have you ever thought about the reasons as to why most JPOG fan sites are dying/dead?
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Prehistoric Paradise, OGP Members Become Staff!! Empty Re: Prehistoric Paradise, OGP Members Become Staff!!

Post  raptorclaw Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:08 pm

MG is actually not dying any more than JM, but they're not exactly prospering either. There's about 7 good people left on the forum, including me (I'm not including anyone with under 50 posts)
raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  velociraptor24 Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:31 pm

Lets face it! JPOG is an old game, that in the next 5 years everyone will scratch their heads, and question it's existence! However I still like it.
velociraptor24
velociraptor24
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  raptorclaw Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:17 pm

velociraptor24 wrote:Lets face it! JPOG is an old game, that in the next 5 years everyone will scratch their heads, and question it's existence! However I still like it.
I agree. Partially. If people will question its existence now, they would be doing so to Tresspassor now. But yes, it's an old game, but a lot of people still play it for its age, compared to, say, old football games.
raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Utahraptor999 Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:26 am

raptorclaw wrote:
velociraptor24 wrote:Lets face it! JPOG is an old game, that in the next 5 years everyone will scratch their heads, and question it's existence! However I still like it.
I agree. Partially. If people will question its existence now, they would be doing so to Tresspassor now. But yes, it's an old game, but a lot of people still play it for its age, compared to, say, old football games.

i agree too becose somebody will just say bad things to this game like:"**** this game its so old!!"
but some:"**** you this is game of the ages and it will be!!"

but i love this game even if they say like **** you
Utahraptor999
Utahraptor999
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  velociraptor24 Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:47 pm

Old games rock here are some reasons.
1.They don't take up as much space. Very Happy
2.If it has online multiplayer, there aren't so many 7 year old noobs. Twisted Evil
3.You get the feel of lets say 2003.
velociraptor24
velociraptor24
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Utahraptor999 Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:53 pm

velociraptor24 wrote:Old games rock here are some reasons.
1.They don't take up as much space. Very Happy
2.If it has online multiplayer, there aren't so many 7 year old noobs. Twisted Evil
3.You get the feel of lets say 2003.

well yes i have that feeling (amen to that) and the 3. isnt so right example cod 1 or cod 2 there are the 5 year old noobs XD
Utahraptor999
Utahraptor999
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  raptorclaw Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:04 pm

But Black Ops 2 there are 5 year old campers Twitch, twitch
raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  velociraptor24 Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:34 pm

You can't avoid 5 year olds. Shocked
velociraptor24
velociraptor24
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  spino77 Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:35 am

raptorclaw wrote:MG is actually not dying any more than JM, but they're not exactly prospering either. There's about 7 good people left on the forum, including me (I'm not including anyone with under 50 posts)
You have 28 posts and went off topic...

Please guys, dont try a resurrection when you said you didnt even like the site. You were treated as so called "dirt" because you acted like complete n00bs even when we showed you the rules and everything. Even worse, you created the death of RPGing called Ultimaverse.
spino77
spino77
Professional Skinner
Professional Skinner

Back to top Go down

Post  raptorclaw Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:17 pm

spino77 wrote:
raptorclaw wrote:MG is actually not dying any more than JM, but they're not exactly prospering either. There's about 7 good people left on the forum, including me (I'm not including anyone with under 50 posts)
You have 28 posts and went off topic...

Please guys, dont try a resurrection when you said you didnt even like the site. You were treated as so called "dirt" because you acted like complete n00bs even when we showed you the rules and everything. Even worse, you created the death of RPGing called Ultimaverse.
I go off topic no matter how many posts I have, but at least I try. And you've got a point there.
raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Prehistoric Paradise, OGP Members Become Staff!! Empty Someone please make a new site

Post  jfgoofy Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:59 pm

Someone please make a new site with JPOG or Carnivores stuff which some are downloads borrowed from OGP and some overs made by you I think it should be the new top 10 JPOG sites since OGP also it the title shoud be something based on JPOG or Carnivores ok if it is agreed pm me.
jfgoofy
jfgoofy
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down