Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forget JPIV, Here's Your New Dino Flick

+3
Universal genesis
spino77
Gopher
7 posters

Go down

Forget JPIV, Here's Your New Dino Flick Empty Forget JPIV, Here's Your New Dino Flick

Post  Gopher Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:47 pm

TIME Magazine wrote:A big-screen blockbuster called Dinosaurs vs. Aliens is in the Works.
(Not much info on it as of now, but check this out:
http://www.deadline.com/2011/05/how-would-aliens-fare-against-dinosaurs-barry-sonnenfeld-aims-to-find-out/

Director plans to write a graphic novel and make a movie.

Last edited by Gopher on Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Forget JPIV, Here's Your New Dino Flick Empty Re: Forget JPIV, Here's Your New Dino Flick

Post  spino77 Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:56 pm

That has gotta be one of the most creative ideas Ive ever heard!
spino77
spino77
Professional Skinner
Professional Skinner

Back to top Go down

Forget JPIV, Here's Your New Dino Flick Empty Re: Forget JPIV, Here's Your New Dino Flick

Post  Universal genesis Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:04 am

Intresting.
I can imagine an T.rex in a tank. XD
Universal genesis
Universal genesis
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:52 pm

Well, that, an, odd idea, lol
At least its original!
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:13 pm

Allosaurus571 wrote:
At least its original!
Alien vs. Predator, Cowboys, vs. Aliens; it all seems the same to me. Most of the "versus" movies involve aliens.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:31 am

lol, true, but them movie is technically Cowboys AND Aliens

Oh! I just remembered! I know I guy in Cowboys and Aliens. I met him at Bannak Days in Montana, he is a an old west reenactor.
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cunfuzzed Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:16 am

Gopher wrote:(Not much info on it as of now, but check this out:
http://www.deadline.com/2011/05/how-would-aliens-fare-against-dinosaurs-barry-sonnenfeld-aims-to-find-out/

Director plans to write a graphic novel and make a movie.
To steal a quote from a dinosaur movie I'm sure will be infinitely better (and accurately summarises my opinion), this is "the worst idea in the long sad history of bad ideas."

cunfuzzed
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:38 am

What he said ^^

I was reading some of the comments on this article and others weren't too happy for it either.

Creative? Right...

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:31 pm

I agree with confuzzed. It's really quite sad to see them waste millions on horrible, pointless, and sometimes unoriginal ideas.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Universal genesis Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:55 am

Why doesn't anyone like the idea? It's ALIENS VS DINOSAURS!!!
Seriously. That is an creative idea. (Exept for the alien part) If any, can somebody name VS movies with Dinosaurs?
Universal genesis
Universal genesis
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  cunfuzzed Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:41 am

Universal genesis wrote:Why doesn't anyone like the idea? It's ALIENS VS DINOSAURS!!!
Exactly. Which means that the movie will be lacking any sort of plot beyond explosions and pointless action.

I'm kind of surprised Michael Bay isn't directing it, actually....

Universal genesis wrote:Seriously. That is an creative idea. (Exept for the alien part)
That's like saying something is creative, without it actually being creative.

Universal genesis wrote:If any, can somebody name VS movies with Dinosaurs?
Jurassic Park III (and I still like that movie's concept more then I like this one, which is saying something...)

cunfuzzed
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Universal genesis Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:59 am

cunfuzzed wrote:
Universal genesis wrote:If any, can somebody name VS movies with Dinosaurs?
Jurassic Park III (and I still like that movie's concept more then I like this one, which is saying something...)
Why doesn't anyone like that movie? It is awsome! (In my opinion)
Universal genesis
Universal genesis
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  cunfuzzed Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:13 pm

Universal genesis wrote:
Why doesn't anyone like that movie? It is awsome! (In my opinion)
Give it time. You'll come to see things our way eventually (probably).

cunfuzzed
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Universal genesis Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:35 pm

Well in the many years I've wached it I haven't started liking it less. Probably because Spino owns Rex and Rex is overrated.
Universal genesis
Universal genesis
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:06 pm

I'll have to watch JP3 again to refresh my memory, but I don't think I liked it as much as the first two. IMO, the first one was the best one.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  triceratops master 25 Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:53 am

imma neutral.
triceratops master 25
triceratops master 25
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down