Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE NEED YOUR INPUT!!

+10
spino77
MR MOOSE
Raptor
pokesaurus12
ewantu2
triceratops master 25
cunfuzzed
Gopher
velociraptor24
Allosaurus571
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WE NEED YOUR INPUT!! - Page 2 Empty Re: WE NEED YOUR INPUT!!

Post  triceratops master 25 Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:07 am

could we make it a general game forum, but keep the focus on dinosaurs and other monstrous creatures. just an idea.
triceratops master 25
triceratops master 25
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  spino killer 0098 Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:36 pm

i think this website could use some more things that involve its current theme Poke, poke poke

spino killer 0098
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:42 pm

Yeah.

That being said, CONGRATULATIONS to maxhelm33 for being registering as the 1001st user!!! When maxhelm33 woke up today, he had absolutely no idea that he would be receiving not one, but THREE of my world-famous internet hugs! Erm, yes, that will be all. Goodbye folks.

cheers cheers cheers < the hugs in all their yellow glory
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tigrex Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:21 am

very nice HASTA LA VISTA~!

tigrex
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  ewantu2 Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:50 am

Holy shit the last time i replied on this thread was 2 years ago. I know this might be a bit late lol. But you should make the site about all games. (But keep the JPOG bit since that is why this forum was started in the first place)
ewantu2
ewantu2
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

WE NEED YOUR INPUT!! - Page 2 Empty Chime in

Post  Ceratosaur King Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:23 am

Hi I am only a fresh fish among you guys but I think it would be cool to include other games but keep the banners as JPOG but with new epic banners at the top of the site. It is good to keep your roots so to speak. Be like ya, this is what started us all. But ya adding RTS games into the forum like Age Of Empires, Warcraft III, etc and games related to that would be awesome and also a place where we can review and give input on the latest in MMO gaming. You can also make a section for PS4 and Xbox One Gamers or a first person shooter place to post threads. Modding area for various games, keep them labeled in separate sub categories or whatever. Also a black background with red raptor claw marks and red blood splatter would be awesome vs just the basic blue/white background. Anyways I hope some of this gave you ideas at least. Just 1 fish in the sea though. :P
Ceratosaur King
Ceratosaur King
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum