Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloning Raptor With Bird Model =Pteradactyl???? Is It Possible

Go down

Cloning Raptor With Bird Model =Pteradactyl???? Is It Possible Empty Cloning Raptor With Bird Model =Pteradactyl???? Is It Possible

Post  cal2150 Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:11 pm

If i clone a raptor and use a bird model, can i make like a pteradactyl????
cal2150
cal2150
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Cloning Raptor With Bird Model =Pteradactyl???? Is It Possible Empty Re: Cloning Raptor With Bird Model =Pteradactyl???? Is It Possible

Post  Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:33 am

yes but you would have to make a skin where there is wings but you would also have to make a mod where the wings flap Star Wars i hope this awnsred your question Star Wars

Back to top Go down

Cloning Raptor With Bird Model =Pteradactyl???? Is It Possible Empty Re: Cloning Raptor With Bird Model =Pteradactyl???? Is It Possible

Post  cal2150 Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:27 am

Guest wrote:yes but you would have to make a skin where there is wings but you would also have to make a mod where the wings flap Star Wars i hope this awnsred your question Star Wars
Thanks alot, I dont think i could do that to be honest. But i hope somebody reads this and trys it, That would be a very good mod
cal2150
cal2150
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down