Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Model Viewing

2 posters

Go down

Model Viewing Empty Model Viewing

Post  Clonehunter Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:41 pm

So, I've asked a lot over the years, and never got a straight answer. I guess i had bad timing... Or something...

SO once agian, I will ask:

Well, now I've seen it before, and I've always wanted to do it. People have always said that people have edited models, but never goten them back in. But how did they ever get them out in the first place? I've already seen pictures of models in viewers like Gmax, but I would love to do it my self, as well as look at animations and things. But how can I do it? PLease help me if you can!
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Model Viewing Empty Re: Model Viewing

Post  Raging Raptor Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:49 pm

Clonehunter wrote:So, I've asked a lot over the years, and never got a straight answer. I guess i had bad timing... Or something...

SO once agian, I will ask:

Well, now I've seen it before, and I've always wanted to do it. People have always said that people have edited models, but never goten them back in. But how did they ever get them out in the first place? I've already seen pictures of models in viewers like Gmax, but I would love to do it my self, as well as look at animations and things. But how can I do it? PLease help me if you can!
Download Gmax and a little tool called milkshape. Getting the models ingame is impossible mainly because the correct and exact order of filetypes are not possible to create and insert.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:05 pm

I have Gmax, and I had Milkshape. What do I need Milkshape for anyways? (ANd I'm not looking to get them back in game anyways. I need the raptor model to create sprites.)
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down