Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yay! I finally got my skin in game, but i found a weird thing

Go down

Yay! I finally got my skin in game, but i found a weird thing Empty Yay! I finally got my skin in game, but i found a weird thing

Post  Tyrann-O-saurus Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:47 am

I finally got my skin in game (I used the godzillaman´s skinning tutorial) And it looked ugly! It´s teeth were under it´s jaws and it was bright, the textures looked horrible and the eyes were huge. so, i made a new skin (btw it was a raptor) And i tried to copy my dinos_flamingcliffs.tml from my matlibs directory but couldn´t find it. So, i tried to search it and found two dinos_flamingcliffs.tml and two dinos_flamingcliffs16.tml. (THEY ARE NOT made by me) in my matlibs directory and the other is in game. Pretty weird, huh? But i think ive filled my matlibs folder with all kinds of tmls and dds. It is a huge directory and many of them are useless (not in game Rolling Eyes ) If i re-install my game, is there supposed to be only the dinos tmls? But il´l look for some useless matlibs and maybe make some skins on them and i can put them in game if i get bored to the ones i have in use Wink .

Tyrann-O-saurus
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down