Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could someone put my raptor skin in game?

3 posters

Go down

Could someone put my raptor skin in game? Empty Could someone put my raptor skin in game?

Post  Tyrann-O-saurus Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:06 am

I have been trying to put my green raptor skin in game for a few days without success. I used the RSR´s skin with complete textures from Genesis Paradise. Could someone put my skin in game for me? I was thinking to release if i could get it in game. Here is the dds: No wait! I don´t know how to upload an image Sad . Someone help me!

Tyrann-O-saurus
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Could someone put my raptor skin in game? Empty Re: Could someone put my raptor skin in game?

Post  Clonehunter Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:50 am

To upload something, create a new zip-file, and place the .dds file into the zip file. After that, go somewhere like www.filebeam.com, and upload the zip file there. Then, provide us with a link to download Very Happy
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Could someone put my raptor skin in game? Empty Re: Could someone put my raptor skin in game?

Post  Tyrann-O-saurus Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:59 pm

Ok, thanks. will try that.

Tyrann-O-saurus
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyrann-O-saurus Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:27 pm

I got a problem. my comp warned me about a virus threat at filebeam and wont allow me to enter there. I couldn´t find any upload links at filefront and i couldn´t get filefactory to work. (and yes, i have registered) Is there any other places to use Question

Tyrann-O-saurus
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyrann-O-saurus Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:32 pm

and btw i used winrar to make the zip file. Could that make an effect? And don´t you dare to make me a spammer becuz i have three posts in a line YOU!!!! *EDIT* And don´t ban me, please. No

Tyrann-O-saurus
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmills98 Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:10 pm

Okay Triple post Is a Bad thing they just give you a Warning i can't Warn you
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down