Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation Genesis Expansion Project!

+2
Clonehunter
RaptorSpinoRex
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Operation Genesis Expansion Project! - Page 2 Empty Re: Operation Genesis Expansion Project!

Post  jackmills98 Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:29 am

I'm not angry i never angry.

do you mean im not i it would'nt my Sence!!! cheers
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Operation Genesis Expansion Project! - Page 2 Empty Re: Operation Genesis Expansion Project!

Post  Clonehunter Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:52 am

Coyotefang wrote:
Clonehunter wrote:Not trying to back seat moderate here, but, since no one else is doing anything... (Well, then agian, I can be kinda hasty or whatnot...)
You lie, youre the biggest backseat mod out there, your not even second to Jack, he is definately younger than you. Just drop it.

Jack's not a Back Seat mod either. His posts are useally notvery helpful in any sense.
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:36 pm

Clonehunter wrote:
Coyotefang wrote:
Clonehunter wrote:Not trying to back seat moderate here, but, since no one else is doing anything... (Well, then agian, I can be kinda hasty or whatnot...)
You lie, youre the biggest backseat mod out there, your not even second to Jack, he is definately younger than you. Just drop it.

Jack's not a Back Seat mod either. His posts are useally notvery helpful in any sense.
He tells people to not break rules, yeah, thats backseat modding. My point, backseat mod all ya like, theres just no point in saying you dont.

Back to top Go down

Post  spino77 Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:47 pm

raptors rule wrote:You just did also by telling him that, and he's not the biggest one. :/

I hope the pack is doing good anyway, nice to hear theres gona be MSTing.
There might also be inaccurate dino changing eg. Camarasaurus-Saltosaurus
spino77
spino77
Professional Skinner
Professional Skinner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2