Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation Genesis Paradise Mod v 1.0

+5
procompsognathus101
Jfrog
raptors rule
Clonehunter
RaptorSpinoRex
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Allosaurus or Carnotaurs?

Operation Genesis Paradise Mod v 1.0 Vote_lcap37%Operation Genesis Paradise Mod v 1.0 Vote_rcap 37% 
[ 10 ]
Operation Genesis Paradise Mod v 1.0 Vote_lcap63%Operation Genesis Paradise Mod v 1.0 Vote_rcap 63% 
[ 17 ]

Total Votes : 27

Operation Genesis Paradise Mod v 1.0 Empty Operation Genesis Paradise Mod v 1.0

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:36 am

v 0.5= available
v 1.0= available
Operation Genesis Paradise Mod v 1.0 Ogpm

Last edited by RaptorSpinoRex on Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:18 pm; edited 5 times in total
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Operation Genesis Paradise Mod v 1.0 Empty Re: Operation Genesis Paradise Mod v 1.0

Post  Clonehunter Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:49 am

Shouldn't this be in Pack Devolpment?
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Operation Genesis Paradise Mod v 1.0 Empty Re: Operation Genesis Paradise Mod v 1.0

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:03 pm

Clonehunter wrote:Shouldn't this be in Pack Devolpment?
how i can move the topic Question
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  raptors rule Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:24 pm

You can't, ask for a moderator to do it.
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:27 pm

raptors rule wrote:You can't, ask for a moderator to do it.
ok thanks raptors rule
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:11 pm

raptors rule wrote:You can't, ask for a moderator to do it.
if you vote the Carnotaurus this is his skin:
Operation Genesis Paradise Mod v 1.0 Carnotaurus
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:55 pm

Looks pretty good. I like it Smile
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  raptors rule Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:58 pm

Yeah, I like it.Good job!
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Operation Genesis Paradise Mod v 1.0 Empty questions

Post  Jfrog Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:03 am

1.why the.. you double posted
2.does the new dinos replace any original dino???
Jfrog
Jfrog
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:43 am

1.oops
2.yeah the carno is a replacement of allo
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:39 am

Finally! A scientifically accurate carno! Please replace the allo,I want carno to be there instead! Dont forget to find these files:
eng.txt
dinoped.ini
allo.ini

to change allo into a carno! here is what I would do:

Dinoped.ini - change the allo length to 9,its period to LateCretaceous,and its facts into FactsCarno and MeaningCarno.

Allo.ini - change the tclass to alberto, directory to Carno, damage to 250, period to 0(located at bottom),and the size to 0.55

Eng.txt - making new info. Here is what I typed:

Dinopedia_FactsCarno "This frightening cretaceous hunter is an aggresive predator.the purpose of the horns on its head is unknown.Its arms were too small to grasp prey,but its jaws were wide to slash and bite.";
Dinopedia_MeaningCarno "Meat Eating Bull";
Find the timeline and change its name to Carnotaurus and move it to late cretaceous.

lastly,find the tendaguru site line and change the Allosaurus name to Carnotaurus.

And there you have it! You know have a "true" carnotaurus! Wink
(By true,I mean that EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING about it is new,I thought the NCM was gonna have new info on their version of Carnotaurus,but I was wrong.. Sad i thought that was an NCM!)
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:26 am

the carno is ready cheers
EDIT:what is carno fav prey?
How i can change the picture of Carno in the dinopedia?
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  dark_raptor Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:21 pm

1. Carno favorite prey are small dinos.
2. Edit the dinopedia info in the eng text but I dont know how to change the picture. Hope this helps you
dark_raptor
dark_raptor
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:57 pm

You can't the picture,unless you mod the gui_dinopedia file in the matlibs folder,it contains all the pictures of the dinosaurs,and the titanosaurus and the saltasaurus(is the titano gonna be in your pack)WAS one of carnotaurus' main prey,but I think you should change his damage to 250 or something,his bite force wasn't really thaat strong. Also,if you change the Alberto's tclass to trex,then if it is about to attack a small dino like a galli,it will completely freeze,because it doesn't have the grabbing animation of the trex. But I think what you could do is delete its NWT file,then copy trex's NWT file and change its name to alberto,and change its input size to 0.6 and its offensive line to 0.8.Then that would be a good Alberto upgrade. Hope this helped.
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  raptors rule Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:03 pm

No, it is easy to do.I have done it, so has hte FCM, and Tresspasser mod.Animations will work, it will use it's animation just not the rex's.Or you can do as you say which would work better, but you would have to, edit the nwt file so it has the alberto model.
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:15 pm

No,what I was saying is that the alberto will freeze if it catches a goat,or a galli,because only the large carns can grab small dinos,but alberto can't even though there was a line left behind in its INX file to make it grab and shake prey,but was cut out,and I don't think you have to edit the NWT file,because I am just saying you could delete the Alberto's original one,and copy the one of the Trex and rename it alberto,so alberto can fight for territory.
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Royalraptor Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:22 am

No,what I was saying is that the alberto will freeze if it catches a goat,or a galli,because only the large carns can grab small dinos,but alberto can't even though there was a line left behind in its INX file to make it grab and shake prey,but was cut out,and I don't think you have to edit the NWT file,because I am just saying you could delete the Alberto's original one,and copy the one of the Trex and rename it alberto,so alberto can fight for territory.
So that's what happen to my Alberto mod at JPlegacy. i wonder how to fix it Question can you tell me
Royalraptor
Royalraptor
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:36 am

Well,first of all,you should back up your Alberto NWT file,(you know make a copy,and put it somewhere else where you can get it)that's all you have to do if you want alberto to flee from large carns again,but because the size was modded,alberto will probably have no known predators.(That is,if you have the GEP.) Wink
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:51 am

now i'am making the Carnotaurus female skin cheers cheers
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:59 am

Great! Can you go to your site? Wan't to talk about the rules I posted. Very Happy
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:03 am

procompsognathus101 wrote:Great! Can you go to your site? Wan't to talk about the rules I posted. Very Happy
yes i can
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  Jfrog Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:10 am

can you give me the permission to turn carno into a MST??? just so that allo wouldn't dis appear............
plssssssssssssss.................................
i promise to put your credit
bounce
Jfrog
Jfrog
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:44 am

Jfrog wrote:can you give me the permission to turn carno into a MST??? just so that allo wouldn't dis appear............
plssssssssssssss.................................
i promise to put your credit
bounce

yes you can
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  Jfrog Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:38 am

Gee thnks!
Jfrog
Jfrog
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunderaptor Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:57 am

Dude can't waiy for it to be ready Very Happy
Thunderaptor
Thunderaptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next