Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The raptors in JP3...

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The raptors in JP3... - Page 2 Empty Re: The raptors in JP3...

Post  cunfuzzed Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:31 am

Big Al wrote:MAIN POINT: Joe Johnston screwed up on Jurassic Park III and I think there are a lotta ppl who agree with me SHUT UP!!!!!
Yes, he did. So what? It could've easily been Spielberg, George Lucas, Peter Jackson, or any other director you can possibly name. Especially if you take into account the fact that Spielberg had something to base the first two off of, and didn't have to totally pull the plots for them out of thin air.

cunfuzzed
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:02 am

Big Al wrote:MAIN POINT: Joe Johnston screwed up on Jurassic Park III and I think there are a lotta ppl who agree with me SHUT UP!!!!!
Think about it, jp3 should not exist, I mean, why a third one? If the dinos got loose on the mainland it would have been a better Idea.

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Al Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:39 pm

Coyotefang wrote:Think about it, jp3 should not exist, I mean, why a third one? If the dinos got loose on the mainland it would have been a better Idea.

Well, yes. the idea has been exercised enough. What we need is a fresh new idea for the fourth one to renew the series. The dinos already got loose in TLW, doing it again would just be repetitive.

Big Al
Big Al
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Al Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:51 pm

cunfuzzed wrote:Yes, he did. So what? It could've easily been Spielberg, George Lucas, Peter Jackson, or any other director you can possibly name. Especially if you take into account the fact that Spielberg had something to base the first two off of, and didn't have to totally pull the plots for them out of thin air.

I hav to disagree with you there. Another director would have at least went to crichton for an idea. And that alone would have made the movie much better. study
Big Al
Big Al
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2